skink's LPC WIP

skink

Congratulations on the completed vow, Brother!

Classic Terminatour Captain is great model for Belial, plus Your modification just added to his character.

Great job!

Keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the claw arm almost straight away, but it has taken a while to get some photos. This weekend I also painted up some cronies to go with him; these two squads of metal Deathwing haven't been past the undercoat stage for about 13 years, so I'm glad that they are finally done!

There's not much point in updating my original vow, but essentially the LPC has got me to paint up an entire 610 point army! Pictures for your enjoyment/torture...

gallery_53104_6966_1043851.jpg

gallery_53104_6966_563976.jpg

gallery_53104_6966_2211639.jpg

gallery_53104_6966_637437.jpg

There's not much point in updating my original vow, but essentially the LPC has got me to paint up an entire 610 point army! Pictures for your enjoyment/torture...

HA! I know that feeling!! :lol:

Have started up the 40K-stuff myself, too. Hopefully the next edition (what, 6th..?) will be interesting enough to get me playing again..!

The LPC has proved a good incentive to start new projects or complete exisiting ones... It certainly happened to me and I see skink is in the same boat!

Metal DW looks ace! Back in the day, GW considered that DW deserved dedicated minis - let's hope it'll be the case again! Well done skink! I particularly like the white (!) casings for the storm bolters!

Archived