***Librarium's Painting Challenge 2012 - Phase II***

Captain Semper

Great thread Captain Semper, and I must say congrats to all who have made the vow. We have a lot of entries and we have made really good progress so far.

Just an update on my work, all my marines and special units are done, razorback is primed and should be finished within the week. Id say im at about 80%.

Keep up the great work everyone.

Captain Semper: I admire your enthusiasm and hard work putting this thread together and keeping a tarck of the Unforgiven effort. It's your fervour that caught my attention and had me also take a vow despite my dramatic failure in the 2011 LPC :D

Also, congratulations to the nine brethren who have completed their vows! ;)

May I make a small suggestion to your thread. It would be worth listing the overall completion rate at the bottom of the list of 52 participants. At the moment it's 9 out of the 52, ie 17% completion rate!! It's a great start!

SG

Captain Semper: I admire your enthusiasm and hard work putting this thread together and keeping a tarck of the Unforgiven effort. It's your fervour that caught my attention and had me also take a vow despite my dramatic failure in the 2011 LPC :huh:

Also, congratulations to the nine brethren who have completed their vows! B)

May I make a small suggestion to your thread. It would be worth listing the overall completion rate at the bottom of the list of 52 participants. At the moment it's 9 out of the 52, ie 17% completion rate!! It's a great start!

SG

Thank you Shadow Guard for your kind comments and I'm happy that I played as part for you to get to the LPC again! Regarding your suggestion about the percentage, I can easily do that. :lol:

Statistics will be however the main topic of my future thread: ***Librarium's Painting Challenge - Phase III***, The final result!

In order to make percentages more meaningful it would be useful if we had last year's completion rates for all sub-forums (I checked last year’s LPC thread and all I could find were completions per sub-forum, not vows) so we can measure the 2012 performance vs. last year's effort. Since you are moderator maybe you can unearth last year’s vows per sub-forum – or I can ask Brother Tyler straight – as was my initial plan. :lol:

Then we can engage in discussion trying to work out the “deeper meaning” of said statistics! That’ll be fun but it’ll also be a nice closure to the LPC 2012!

I've started doing the details on my terminators, hopefully over the weekend I'll be able to wash and base them. Captain, give me 25% for now, I need to see some numbers next to my name to get me motivated. Pics coming later today or tomorrow, depending on some other extracurricular activities today.

Archived