Bringing light into dark places

Aqui

@Aquilanus - What a great story arc.

The obviously obvious Alpha Legion set up the Rainbow Warriors for a fall so that you can tie your fluff in with Rogue Trader's Sister Sin illustration!

Neat! ?

The Mighty Khan?  So are they WS Successors or UM Successors?  Spit it out man!

BTW - How are the Steel Wings?

@Aquilanus - What a great story arc.

The obviously obvious Alpha Legion set up the Rainbow Warriors for a fall so that you can tie your fluff in with Rogue Trader's Sister Sin illustration!

Neat! ?

That was my intention :smile.: I won't go into who is actually at fault that causes said...friction yet :wink:

The Mighty Khan?  So are they WS Successors or UM Successors?  Spit it out man!

BTW - How are the Steel Wings?

The references to the Khan was before it was known that the Rainbow's are sons of Guilliman. I keep meaning to change that so it's all consistent.

As for the Steel Wings, well, I have 1k worth of them and will get around to adding to them. They will act as an ally for the Rainbows should I ever dabble in double FOC's. But their story is over due for an update. I'll get around to that sooner than later (I won't state a date for it, as it'll invariably be way past that when I eventually do it :sad.: )

• 2 weeks later...

Great read. Thanks. 

Glad the founding chapter of Rainbow Warriors is clear now. I read on the Lexicanum that they were UM successors (way before I discovered this story), so this had me confused a bit. 

But that minor detail aside, it really is a very well-written story.

Edited by Welcheren

Great read. Thanks. 

Glad the founding chapter of Rainbow Warriors is clear now. I read on the Lexicanum that they were UM successors (way before I discovered this story), so this had me confused a bit. 

But that minor detail aside, it really is a very well-written story.

Thank you :happy.:

I've decided to give the whole topic a run through for any inconsistencies this weekend. I also aim to get a large(ish) new part for it too :smile.:

• 4 years later...