Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2012 LPC WIP Henchmen and Librarian

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,655 posts
Making this my WIP thread for my vow, which consists of a bunch of henchmen, a GK librarian, and a Chaos Rhino that has been half painted for about 5 years.
For my GK army I'm using a Coteaz Henchmen army, with a large number of conversions, to represent the motley group of minions and associates gathered by my Inquisitor Thorson in his journeys. As a way to tie the force together, every model will have white on it somewhere. From white bandannas on my basic warriors, white shawls and tabbards on my Librarian and Unsanctioned psykers, or the all-white armor on my coteaz conversion, I'll use it to give a sense of unity to what will likely be a colorful group.
The final list is still being worked on, but a sample list is Here.

The LPC Henchmen:

Carapace and bolter warriors
Made from scout bolter arms, Cadian Hostile Enviroment torso/head pieces, and Dust Tactics Recon Grenadiers (they have separable legs, heads and torsos/arms)
The middle model is fully painted for the scheme these guys will be in, to give you an idea of the final look.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Carapace plasma gunners.
Made from Cadian Hostile Enviroment plasma gunner torso/head pieces, and Dust Tactics Recon Grenadiers legs for two, while the third sports a set of IG running legs.
Paint scheme will be the same as the bolter warrior shown, but with a blue-green plasma glow on the coils.

Posted Image

Carapace and Stormbolter Warriors
Made from 2nd edition Eldar Guardians with lasguns, 3rd edition Eldar guardian Catapults, and Wolf Scout heads.
The front model is painted in the armor colors, but still needs to have the gun painted.

Posted Image

The Librarian is the old metal Brother Captain Model, with a hand swap for the PA warding stave.
I'm currently planning for Mithril silver armor, gold drybrush letters, and white tabbard.

Posted Image

and the chaos rhino, followed by the example paint scheme on one of my other rhinos. This is included in my vow just so I will finally get around to doing more than the one coat.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by TJWyrm, 06 February 2012 - 05:57 AM.

As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
gallery_29004_6198_5619.pngUUPlRKI.pnggallery_48988_15465_7428.pnggallery_48988_15465_9161.png

RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,655 posts
Update 2:
My Librarian, painting Finished.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

My Chaos Rhino, painting Finished
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

All 10 henchmen still need to be finished, but all do have paint on, so I'm still on target

gallery_29004_6198_5619.pngUUPlRKI.pnggallery_48988_15465_7428.pnggallery_48988_15465_9161.png

RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,655 posts
15 minutes to Spare and I can declare Vow Complete!

Pictures to follow Monday evening, when I get access to my camera cord again.

RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,655 posts
Henchmen and magnetized Librarian Pics

The Stormbolter and carapace henchmen
Posted Image
The Plasmagun or bolter and carapace henchmen.
Posted Image

The Librarian, magnetized and assembled.
Posted Image