LPC Vow Tactical Squad-Complete

march10k

Yeah, I'm kind of curious myself as to how many completions we'll see this weekend given there are some 6 people reporting completion rates of 90% or better!

Hey March, the Chinese (or is it Japanese?) do they mean anything - or are just stand ins for cuss words? :P

LOL...the first one is i'shokenmei, or "as though my life depended on it," it has the flavor of an "oath of moment" a la the luna wolves HH novel.

The last one is "we'll soon find out" (in this context, it's a fairly maleable phrase)

It's Japanese.

/edit/

Okay the last head is mounted and only needs highlighting, and the backpack just needs the sword that's strapped to the back done, and highlighting. Should be able to finish tomorrow...if I can get both kids to nap at the same time, I'm kicking the wife out of the house for some "sanity maintenance" theraputic clothes shopping...

Congratulations March - really nice and tidy job there! I particularly like what you've done with the blue lighting there - both the eye and the auspex! The sergeant is awesome too! Well done and it's good to see the 5th Comp. making a comeback! ;)

EDIT: forgot to mention the bases - they really look great! They complement the DA green very nicely. Just a question though: what is the detail on the shoulder pad of the flamer guy?

EDIT: forgot to mention the bases - they really look great! They complement the DA green very nicely. Just a question though: what is the detail on the shoulder pad of the flamer guy?

I could be wrong, but it looks like one of the plastic Inquisition/Deathwatch shoulder pads. Or am I off the mark there march10k?

Very clean looking squad march10k. Congrats on completing your vow.

Just a question though: what is the detail on the shoulder pad of the flamer guy?

Ordo xenos. Check out the pic in post #16.

Cheers

I

Archived