Imperial Fist Expansion I

Dosjetka

:) Imperial Fist Expansion I :D

Welcome to the first of hopefully many Imperial Fist Expansions! This small competition inspired by the the Winter's Advance 2012 of the Space Wolves subforum is designed to get all Imperial Fist collectors together to compete against each other in a painting competition in a jovial atmosphere! ;) The rules are very simple:

1. You make a vow of how many models you will paint by the end of the competition. You may vow as many models as you wish, as long as they are painted up as Imperial Fists Astartes. No other Chapters accepted.
  2. Then, you crack out your paint pots, brushes and models and get painting!
  3. You must provide at least two Work in Progress (WIP) pictures of your vow and then a final picture of the completed model(s).
  4. You must do all of this before the end of the competition! ;)

As you can see, it is not difficult and it is a great oppurtunity to slap some paint onto your models and show the Imperial Fist community here on the B&C some support :)

For the vow, please copy/paste and complete the following form:

I, [insert name here], vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least [units/models amount here] on or before the 31st of June, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow to bring honour to Dorn and the Emperor by completing my vow and not failing my brothers-in-arms. Ave Imperator!

Vows

• Reyner [one Captain representing Sigismund and his Command Squad]
  • Brother Syth [9 veteran boarding marines in MKIII armour, 2 heresy era Land Raiders, 4 Heresy era Terminators with Thunderhammers and Storm Shields, and 1 model of our illustrious primarch, Rogal Dorn] - [Project Log]
  • Dorns_fist [5 assault terminators]
  • Hellrender [5 tactical terminators, a power armoured Librarian, 5 sniper scouts and 10 tactical marines] [Project Log]
  • Nards08 [15 Tactical Marines, 1 Captain, and 1 Rhino Transport] [Project Log]
  • redfeild32 [five Vanguard Veterans]
  • Battle-Brother Ludovic [five Tactical Space Marines and a Librarian in power armour]
  • WingsOfTheFalcon [a Captain, a count-as Lysander, a Terminator Squad (5), a Landspeeder and a Tactical Squad (10)]
  • Quirinus [1 Captain and his command Squad and one tactical squad] [Project Log]
  • Reldn [one AoBR Dreadnought]
  • Brother Theodis [a full tactical squad a rhino and ten terminators] [Project Log]
  • BattleBrotherJohn [one AoBR Dreadnought]
  • Jeff Newton [one 10 man tactical squad]
  • Brother-Captain Sharp [1 Heresy Era Tactical Squad and Rhino] [Project Log]
  • Grey Paladin [two tactical squads, one scout squad, one unit of honor guard and one rhino] [Project Log]
  • Grotsmasha [one representation of Rogal Dorn, Primarch of the VII] [Project Log]

Last, but not least, do not forget to enjoy yourself and if by some misfortune you are not able to complete your vow, just tell us here and then go and spend a couple of weeks in the Pain Glove ;)

Cheers,

Ludovic

I, Reyner, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Captain representing Sigismund and his Command Squad on or before the 31st of June, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow to bring honour to Dorn and the Emperor by completing my vow and not failing my brothers-in-arms. Ave Imperator!

(edit: I may add more to the vow depending how much free time I have due to starting work in March.)

I, Brother Syth, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 9 veteran boarding marines in MKIII armour, 2 heresy era Land Raiders, 4 Heresy era Terminators with Thunderhammers and Storm Shields, and 1 model of our illustrious primarch, Rogal Dorn, on or before the 31st of June, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow to bring honour to Dorn and the Emperor by completing my vow and not failing my brothers-in-arms. Ave Imperator!

I, Dorns_fist, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 assault terminators with storm

Shields and thunderhammers on or before the 31st of June, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow to bring honour to Dorn and the Emperor by completing my vow and not failing my brothers-in-arms. Ave Imperator!

I know this is a small input but as I think I have mentioned, I will be doing a commission along side these so I wanna be able to fully commit to the commission as well as commit to this IFPC.

If at any point I feel a can add more I will change my vow before the vow dead Line.

Really looking forward to seeing other peoples models.

Good luck every one and let the lemon men come forth.

Rob

I, Hellrender, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 tactical terminators, a power armoured Librarian, 5 sniper scouts and 10 tactical marines (1squad) on or before the 31st of June, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow to bring honour to Dorn and the Emperor by completing my vow and not failing my brothers-in-arms. Ave Imperator!

I, Nards08, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 15 Tactical Marines, 1 Captain, and 1 Rhino Transport on or before the 31st of June, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow to bring honour to Dorn and the Emperor by completing my vow and not failing my brothers-in-arms. Ave Imperator!

I, redfeild32, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least [5 vanguard jump pack ] on or before the 31st of June, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow to bring honour to Dorn and the Emperor by completing my vow and not failing my brothers-in-arms. Ave Imperator!

Well, well, well! Quite a few people are participating in this and I am glad of it :tu: I would just want to quickly point out that if you complete your vow before the date, you are of course allowed to add to your vow and bring even more glory to your Chapter, Primarch and Emperor :)

I, Battle-Brother Ludovic, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a squad of five Tactical Space Marines and a Librarian in power armour on or before the 31st of June, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates with pictures in that time. I vow to bring honour to Dorn and the Emperor by completing my vow and not failing my brothers-in-arms. Ave Imperator!

Ludovic

I, WingsOfTheFalcon, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a Captain, a count-as Lysander, a Terminator Squad (5), a Landspeeder and a Tactical Squad (10) on or before the 31st of June, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow to bring honour to Dorn and the Emperor by completing my vow and not failing my brothers-in-arms. Ave Imperator!

For Dorn!

Yes, as soon as you post your vow, you can start painting. Sign up will close at the end of the month. Sorry for not pointing that out earlier :blush:

Cheers,

Ludovic

Syth: Looking forward to seeing 'em ;)

Reyner: But you have time to finish the LPC and then start on the Expansion in April. That still gives you three months for the Expansion ^_^

Ludovic

Well I'm glad we can start right away as I couldnt contain myself. I have already began work on my captain with some small converting. Also started painting a few of the tactical marines. Shall we be posting WIP pictures here as well?

Reyner: Ah, good to hear that then :) Good luck!

Nards08: I would prefer if you posted your pictures on another thread/blog as to not clutter up this one and so that you get more C&C, but I will not stop you from posting your stuff here as well ^_^ Just remember to give me a link to your other thread! :P

Cheers,

Ludovic

Archived