DA Dice Commitment Time

Pbenner

My Brothers,

I have made the phone calls, and here is the final scoop.

No more orders are being accepted at this time. Please do not send money unless asked from here forward.

Dice will be .45c each in USD $, Because the conversion rate changes so frequently, and Paypal does the conversion automatically I would suggest this for international buyers. I will divide instructions based on where you are from, because each country is unique, anything outside of the USA/Canada I will have to do by hand on a case-by-case basis.

Dice Bags - The Custom Bag is not an option due to the IP infringement possibility coming from Games-Workshop. A Dark Green bag of no remarkability will be available for $2.50

Email me at paul.benner (a) gmail.com - please make the subject line [DADICE2012] (B&C Username) Dice Order

Please include the number of dice you are looking for, if you want the bag or not, and your address in this email.

If you want a total amount, let me know, if not, send money when you're able.

This email address is also my Paypal. I forgot that the verified status comes off if you change physical bank accounts. I am working on getting it back on this week. You can wait if you think you need to.

I do not ask this lightly, but if you can find the trust in me to send this as a "gift" and save me the 3% I would be greatly appreciative. Again, I do not ask this without understanding, but I will not take advantage of anyone.

To send money as a gift, there is an option as you're going to send money, what type of payment it is, either "Services", "Goods", or "Gift" I believe are the options.

Information and Previous Questions are here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=248031

I want to put a personal shout out to everyone that invested time and thought into these, specifically shabbadoo and Excarnificator for the work they did in pushing this forward so fast.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e245/btmcrae/DA_ICONS.gif

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/pbenner2250/DSCN3767.jpg

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/pbenner2250/DSCN3766.jpg

Shipping:

Flat Rate in the USA for this will be $6 (This includes a Tracking Number)

Flat Rate to Canada is $12.95

Flat Rate to Great Britain and Northern Ireland is $16.95 according to the USPS website. I am finding that ALL international outside of Canada is being $16.95.

Germany - $16.95

New Zealand - $16.95

Latvia - $16.95

Taiwan - $16.95

Australia - $16.95

Other International I will have to quote individually based on country. If you are really committed, I would like you to get your dice paid for before hand.

The following members have their orders in and their payments made as of 4/14/2012 at 11:00am CST

Brother Kovash

Vanek

Darwa-1

farfromsam

CAM77

paladinork

Nurglanth

Haranin

cactus

Death_TURoK

Lord_Sesslec

Komodo

Captain Semper

Stobz

Elmo9141

Nirraven

Grand Master Belial

MarsV

HJL

Valourousheart

Azeikel

Piousservant

Varizel

LostProphet217

errgin

BoonKin

Lord Tharand

Tanhausen

govannon

Averki

DA Morgy

Casperatis

cgul629

ogres_lair

Lord_Edgimus

Druthu

White Raven

pueriexdeus

riddles

Skink

shabbadoo

TheDoctor - From "warseer"

UltraCaptain

Roma89

ravenwing1234 - From "warseer"

Tamwulf

jesseghfan

Angelfive

G8Keeper

bdawalt

Millicant

mutantpotato

Serk

dark jobo

Dice Counts:

1179 Deathwing

1095 Dark Angels

1106 Ravenwing

We have met the minimum goals for pricing!! Keep the orders coming. No one who has their order in before 4/14/12 will be turned away! (We've even got a guy from Warseer in this buy :lol:)

Timeline:

Chessex is waiting on Blanks, which are on a boat in transit from their port of origin and are not expected to be here until the end of the month. If we can get our order in before the end of the month that would be best. This gives you 23 days to commit.

It will take (8) Weeks to complete our order start to finish. In order to save the shipping on what will be (3) 10+ pound boxes, I will pick them up as soon as I am able from their Warehouse. This means that June will be the time of pickup. From there I will ship them to you. I understand that this is a LONG time frame for this to happen in, but they are custom dice.

Thanks for Chiming in guys. Lets get this next phase going!

Paul Benner

Thanks Brother Paul for setting all this up! I have 2 quick questions:

Do you want us to wait until you've responded to our email before sending the money?

How do we select sending money as a gift via paypal? I don't recall ever seeing that as an option before.

If you can do the math and are comfortable with it, you can shoot the money over as soon as you're able. IF not, I will send you a total before hand.

When you are in the process of sending money, it will ask you what type of payment you're making, "Services", "Goods", and "Gift" are the options I believe.

Best,

Paul

Money sent. Just a bit of info for everyone else, when choosing to send the money, there should be a question asking

What are you sending money for?

Click the option for I'm sending money to family or friends to send the money as a gift to Paul. He's done so much for us, do your part to help him out a bit.

Paul,

As per my email, on my last order from Chessex, the shipping to the UK was $17 for International Airmail (this cleared customs without any hitch).

If it's a similar price for you, let me know and I'll put in my order.

Alternative, I can just pay for the dice and we can sort out shipping later?

It will take me a couple days to sort through emails. I will try to get through what I've gotten so far tomorrow. I am going to use the first thread to confirm who I have order information and money from as I get through them.

At this point, I am having a problem finding a piece of Clip Art of the Ravenwing Icon in a flat 2 tone. If someone has a rendition or is willing to help me look for a good one, link them here so I can get everything together for placing the order ASAP that would be great. Essentially, we need a realitivly low detail 2 tone image of all three. Let me know what we can find out there. I have the first two taken care of (I think!), just need to get number 3 going.

I have found the Flat Rate for shipping to Great Britain and Northern Ireland is $17 USD - I will update the first post.

Best,

Paul

I'm going to scan RW decal sheet and change background color ASAP to see if it can fit your requirements.

EDIT: That idea didn't work, background too clear so I can't take defined limits.

Idea 2: I will transfer decal to a dark surface and scan again. Maybe this way works.

I am still after 60 (20 of each) no bag.

Can you let me know the postage to Germany and I will pay up. :P

I am still after 60 (20 of each) no bag.

Can you let me know the postage to Germany and I will pay up. :P

Please post a summary of everything in the first post here. Specifically:

* A detailed description (a picture if possible) of the dice, including that size (16mm I think), that they are dice with rounded corners, not rounded edges, and what colors are available for each. You might also want to mention that other dice sizes are NOT available, if that is the case, just to nip that question in the bud.

* What size the dice bags are. I assume that they would be these(from Chessex's website):

Velour Dice Bags

02375 Sm.Green 4"X6" $1.75

02395 Lg.Green 5"X7" $2.50

http://chessex.com/dice%20accessories/Graphics/suedebag-spread.jpg

This will keep all of the information in one place. I just think that would make things easier for everyone, especially those who are just finding out about this project.

Also, what is the interest level in the inverse dice, and what are the price breaks based upon order amount for them? For instance, if I am the only one who wants them, and I want 6 of each, what would the cost be? What if a few people want them and the total they will order for each inverse dice color comes out to 100, or more?

Thanks.

I'd like to get some dice, but I am looking for someone to split costs to either The Netherlands, or the E.U. in general.

I have already PM-ed someone about this.

Will let you know soon! ;)

Archived