The Gauntlet of Fenris

MaveriK

I am taking over map four due to lack of....input. So to make things simple we are shifting left one square and up one to invade that little island and going to overwatch for the moment.

Loki has a Flamer

Brother Crazy Wolf is in TDA with a Plasma Combi-Bolter and Wolf Claw

Wolf Lord Conan has been voulunteered to be a Grey Hunter with Wolf Standard and Plasma Gun Bolt Pistol And Chain Sword

Sanctarin stated that he was going to be a Blood Claw and he is going to be packing a Power Sword....

Fytharin is going to be a Grey Hunter with the Mark of the Wulfen.

Mav said that it was too much for multiple entries so seeing as how nobody else stepped up I ended up in charge and this is how it will be

Works for me. Loki thanks for stepping up. I would, but I would be slow and possibly delay things.

• 1 month later...

My sincerest apologies everyone.. :)

Allot of new wolves indeed! I've been out of commission ever since my emergency surgery. It's been a rough few months and my health is finally slowly getting back to normal. I apologize for my absence and the lack of updates running the gauntlet. For the first half of the year I've been bed ridden. Then surgery... and now just learning how to walk and use those everyday muscles again.

Mav, it's just good to have you back!

I concur with Warhorse - it's great to have you back mate :lol: take all the time you need, the Gauntlet, The Fang and all us in the Aett shall wait :lol:

Sure we all feel the same. Apology not accepted as it was never needed :D

Mav, it's just good to have you back!

I concur with Warhorse - it's great to have you back mate :huh: take all the time you need, the Gauntlet, The Fang and all us in the Aett shall wait ;)

Sure we all feel the same. Apology not accepted as it was never needed ;)

Agreed. Mav, you need not apologize. Life happens. Best wishes for improving health!

Archived