EPK's Unforgiven

EPK

Liking the new stuff and congrats on completing Octobers vow :)

Thanks.... but I didn't make any vows. I completed something in October though... do I get a pearl? :P

I'd let you have one, but I'm not in charge. There's still time to pledge a vow in the Path to Redemption thread, maybe you should head on over?

Spectacular looking minis, lost for words.

Love the bone armour, normally I prefer the paler almost white deathwing look but that is fantastic.

Awesome lightning effect on the power weapons.

Spectacular apothecary complete with reversing camera. (Often wondered about them myself, looks like not even the emperors finest can avoid the HSE).

As for the flail, it's a fantastic conversion. My one (non existent tbf) criticism would be why not a Chaplain dispensing lightning powered incense death? I hope one day, I can convert and paint to the standard to do that vision justice.

Thanks for the kind words! And I'm glad you like them. I'd save some of those adjectives for others on these boards though ;)

I think a Terminator Chaplain with a two-handed flail type crozius arcanum would be pretty damn awesome actually. I envision the "ball" being a massive angel or winged adornment actually and he would obviously have a wrist mounted storm bolter.

As for converting/painting - practice makes perfect.

Thanks for the kind words! And I'm glad you like them. I'd save some of those adjectives for others on these boards though ;)

I think a Terminator Chaplain with a two-handed flail type crozius arcanum would be pretty damn awesome actually. I envision the "ball" being a massive angel or winged adornment actually and he would obviously have a wrist mounted storm bolter.

As for converting/painting - practice makes perfect.

Agree, there's some spectacular work on the rest of the boards. But I feel you do yourself an injustice.

Certainly given me some inspiration.

Anyway enough kissing up :)

Off t do a few head swaps, try to find my way in this crazy world of conversion.

Will have to try to get the belial "rite of passage" done before the new codex release.

• 5 months later...

Archived