Death Guard warband showcase.

this sums up how imagine chaos to be in everyway, no cheesey cartoon daemons just totally twisted, LOVE IT!!!!

I love how he is attatched by his arms, jus great, you should be really proud!

Beautiful. That green is perfect - is it iridescent, or just masterfully painted to look that way? The blend of mechanical and organic elements, especially on the back, are perfect.

This needs to be a GW official model.

Thanks a lot!

Cretheus: Thanks, that's exactly what I'm going for - no cartoons, just pure evil.

Elohimalpha: The greens are painted with an ancient bottle of citadel metallic green, airbrushed on in different nuances, to get the irridescent look.

I've spent most of tonight doing a conversion for a buddy, who wanted a "black knight defiler" for his black legion army he's working on - it came out pretty well:

defiler.jpg

That "Fly" has got to be the sickest (pun intended) piece of Nurgle inspired work I have yet to see!

Well done! I say Well Done!

~BtW

And that "Black Knight" defiler/daemon engine is gonna be sick.......but you have to promise (If it's staying with the Nurgle theme) to give it plenty of "Flesh Wounds"......

Nurgling: Mostly just dreadknight, defiler plates and head, and soul grinder swords. And a lot of spikes. :)

Bearing the word - it's not for my army, it's for my buddys black legion army. It'll look great once painted, he's an incredible painter. ;)

Archived