Throne of Skullz - July 2012

Captain Idaho

Bad news for me everyone; I need to drop out and reclaim my money for this event! Sucks really, but that's life I guess.

I'm going to see if I can attend later in the year, but that's in no way assurred either.

At least I know my Necrons will be ready for full gaming whenever I get round to attending another event.

• 1 month later...
Just got off the phone with Warhammer World Events and July ToS will be 6th Edition rules. The 40k doubles on June 30th is the last event to use 5th Edition rules. All the updated Erratas and FAQs should be up next week in conjunction with the release of the new book.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice army. I bet you enjoy using it too!

So does anyone know what the rules are for the tournament this time round? As in how are the missions determined, what are the rules on Fortifications (they are deployed before terrain normally), allies ok then? etc.

All the missions were roled for at the start of the round and then scored through so that they weren't repeated.

You can use fortifications, there was a dozen half a dozen people with bastions and another 10 or so others with beefed up Aegis defense lines. One guy even had a Fortress of Redemption.

Allies are also allowed.

Archived