Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nestir V AoD Round 3 Battle 3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Chaptermaster Graymantle

Chaptermaster Graymantle

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,139 posts
Well, it's been the longest time, but this week I will finally be presenting the Battle 1 and Battle 2 stories for Round 3.

With the Imperial Fleet back at Nestir V, the battle for the huge ball of ice continues in orbit, as well as on the ground.
That means it's time to get voting for a Battle 3 match-up, and that this vote will also automatically decide the match-up for Battle 4.

The players / characters left in this round are:

Loyalists
Lord Hakon Greymane of the Space Wolves - Cry wolf
Brother Veteran Morg of the Legio - Nephren-ka

Traitors
Aedan Radek of the World Eaters -Alphz
Lord Captain Belial Neigorath of the Black Legion - Neigorath

The Imperial side has an energy pool of 50 points for bids.
The Chaos side has an energy pool of 58 points for bids.

Bids must be in by 17:00 PM Standard GMT on Friday the 20th of April 2012.
If bids are not in on time the battles will be made based on a random draw.

Leaders: It's time to motivate your troops and discuss your bid for the preferred match-up.

Best of luck to everyone!

CMG

New-GA-hotlink-banner-190511.jpg

Neigorath

Neigorath

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 394 posts
Well, considering that one can see Space Wolves and World Eaters being two sides of the same coin, I'll bid 58 points on Aedan Radek vs Hakon Greymane.
That leaves Belial Neigorath facing Morg.

gallery_11038_675_363.png

gallery_24779_1036_18403.jpgneigorathl.png
Once our great father Horus led us to the gates of Terra! There he was slain by the false emperor and his weakling primarchs. Now they worship that rotting carcass as a god! Horus might have been weak and foolish, but we, his Sons, still live on! Abaddon leads us to greater glory with each of his crusades and eventually we will show our brothers that true power demands sacrifices! No-one will stand in our way, be it the lapdogs of the weakling Imperium or our brethren in the other legions! We are the Black Legion! WE ARE RETURNED! -Neigorath the Thrice Accursed, captain of the 8th Grand Company of the former Luna Wolves during the battle for Cadian Gate.

Chaptermaster Graymantle

Chaptermaster Graymantle

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,139 posts
Ok, as Chaos stand as the point overlords and can overbid any Imperial bid, that gives us Battle 3 and Battle 4.
I will roll up the battles this evening and hopefully present the stories over the weekend.

Thanks!
CMG

Edited by Chaptermaster Graymantle, 18 April 2012 - 03:05 PM.

Chaptermaster Graymantle

Chaptermaster Graymantle

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,139 posts
Jumped the gun a bit there!
PMs asking for trash talk and tactics have been sent to all the character players that are up.
PMs must be in by 14:00 standard GMT, saturday the 21st of april.
If instructions are not sent in time, I will roll the battle based on my interpretation of the best tactics and persona for the characters.

Again I apologize for the haste, but the goal is pr. moderator request to have this done before May.

Thank you!
CMG

Chaptermaster Graymantle

Chaptermaster Graymantle

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,139 posts
Ok, just thought I would let you know that I have now diced this battle and will be working on it's story later today.

Chaptermaster Graymantle

Chaptermaster Graymantle

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,139 posts
Ok, so the story is up. You can find it here:
http://www.bolterand...howtopic=251456

Cheers!
CMG