Together as brothers we are bound

Eternal vigilance be our price

Courage, honour, duty and beyond

Darkness stirs and rolls with malice

Friends and allies may never be found

Sons of Jonson as one we shall rise

All for the Lion shall victory sound!

ARE YOUPREPARED!!.......... ARE YOU READY????............. MAY 2012

So its for sure the codex is due in May.

There is no solid rumors. I've hear several saying late may/early june and stickmonkey vehemently stating DA wouldn't see a book until after 6th ed is released. I have no doubts we'll see a codex before the 2014 but currently there is zero solid info one way or another. Currently we're looking at waiting around 5 weeks before we find out if some of the rumors are true/false.

Unless Shadow Guard has his own inside source I'm thinking this was just made because it's cool looking.

A believable rumor poster has stated on Warseer that Dark Angels will be one of three codexes released this year, one of the others being Chaos. His rumors have jibed with Hastings' and Harry's, so I am inclined to believe him. Mostly, anyway... I'll believe 3 codexes in one year when I see it. But I do think we'll be seeing a new C:DA soon.

As for May? Tell me something I haven't heard yet, TSG! Pretty please?

My FLGS guy got his call from GW today about ordering the May new releases. Necrons are getting new models. If anything is coming for us then it's the 2nd half of May.

Paul

Aint May 2012 the Second Necron Wave and new Finecast ? BOLS even has some pics of the new models... . My failed 2012 VOW models are now taking a bath in brake fluid... . In one week they should be ready to be repainted if that's the case here... I'll repent...

My failed 2012 VOW models are now taking a bath in brake fluid... . In one week they should be ready to be repainted if that's the case here... I'll repent...

Stay your brushes brothers. There is a time for everything... :)

Archived