THE RISE OF THE UNFORGIVEN

The Shadow Guard

While I have no insider info to pass on I do regularly pop in to the Miniatures Gallery at Warhammer World and they have recently re-arranged the cabinets with all the SMs in. All the codex 1st foundings have a decent sized display, except DA which are in the bottom corner at the back of one of the cabinets and there are just 3-4 Ravenwing. You only notice them if you are looking for them.

Quite often cases are empty, sometimes with a notice that the models are on campaign or something, but this is a deliberate hiding (in plain sight) of the DAs.

Your thoughts on what this means?

This thing called "real life" has kept me out of the hobby for a few months now. My models have gathered dust, but NEVER, Lion Forbid, my Dark Angels. Now that I have free time again, and a steady gaming group, the fire long kept in check is raging. New Dex or No the 4th Company shall rise again. I've missed you all brothers, lets return our Chapter to the forefront.

So I say to all Brothers, raise your swords and begin the hunt anew. We are the First Chapter of the First Legion of the finest Primarch under the Emperors Light.

As an aside, when the new Dex finally comes, to celebrate what is now my tenth year playing the 4th company... I'm getting more Ink, including company colors.

errr.... did.....I.... post...that....... ;) :blink:

As befits a true son of the lion you were at least very vague.... (No Brother Marshal, I dont know what happened to your battle barge... Did you lose one?)

There is a lot of territory in the month of May... And you COULD be refering to the re-vamp of fortressofunforgiven.com.... :P Now if you want to be embarassed you could diseminate to certain Company Masters in the 8 ring just what you are talking about inside the 10 ring of the Inner Circle...

Harry and Hastings76 have been very quiet on anything related to that so I shall sit here with my salt and my pessimisim (and stubborness) and be suprised by the end of the month.

Harry and hastings76 don't have the privileged information the DA Inner Circle has. ;)

Harry and Hastings76 have been very quiet on anything related to that so I shall sit here with my salt and my pessimisim (and stubborness) and be suprised by the end of the month.

Harry and hastings76 don't have the privileged information the DA Inner Circle has. ;)

Fine! Keep your Inner Circle secrets! :P ;)

I just worry about the =I= running "Canary Traps" as they have done in the past. I will just sit here, with my line company, and my salt and await orders from the Legion.... erm... I mean Chapter Command.

To clear things up a bit, we're talking about DA and what's going to happen in May.

Very true. Or, to look at it another way. We're talking about 's going to happen in May that involves the DA.

We trust that clarifies the situation.

Who's to say it's anything to do with GW DA?

Might this just be a Bolter&Chainsword community DA event? Something to rekindle the fires before we get official news on the GW release?

I shall sit in my dark corner and wait until the proper time...

Al (secretly rather excited either way)

C'mon maaaaaaaaaaaan

:tu:

Be true to the Holy Imperial Wisdom:

Hope is the beginning of unhappiness.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Search not for answers, for you shall find none, only despair.

yet, Blessed is the mind to small to doubt.

Archived