The Gore-Stained Workshop: Murderous Machinations

Odsox

The rear of the axe is crying out for a half khorne symbol. As for getting mopey you've got no reason to! This guy is gonna look awesome once you get some paint on him. How are you gonna incorporate the head more?

• 1 month later...

Right, no need to panic, the Daemon Prince is back in lockup (read: in a box. Covered in bits. And dust. And BITTER FRUSTRATION.) but here's some proof that I haven't shut down the workshop just yet!

So here's Gunny, or to give him his full name, Gunnraugr the Slaughter Engine. Only a couple pics for you here, one to show the model as it stands, with a nice angle that shows off Mr Mumbles, who is Gunny's most treasured friend. He'll probably be painted up as a White Scar:

gallery_50082_8337_133790.jpg

And a closer shot of Gunny's face taken an hour or so later, after I'd managed to work up the courage to excercise my meagre greenstuffing skills. Is he not lovely?:

gallery_50082_8337_8792.jpg

Thanks for stopping by! :D

Od.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As always I thought I should update you guys when the basecoating which is, as far as I'm concerned, always the stage where a model is at its ugliest. So, here's Gunny (I don't know if anyone worked it out but

- probably NSFW, like everything that doesn't involve insurance adverts or cats) awaiting his dirty dirty Agrax wash:

gallery_50082_8337_188768.jpg

Not a great picture, I know, but I felt some sort of update was forthcoming.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

Od.

And yet another quick update! Work on the Defiler's gun carriage is almost complete, with only edge highlighting, shakily-written scripture and some generous splashing of Blood for the Blood God.

Here, take a look, look at the mess I have made!

gallery_50082_8337_392917.jpg

gallery_50082_8337_382272.jpg

gallery_50082_8337_212476.jpg

gallery_50082_8337_369363.jpg

Sorry for the briefness but I'm off to work!

As always, thanks for dropping by! :D

Od.

Aaaaaaand the main body is nearly done too! I am never painting another one of these, it's a right pain the neck. Forgive the naff picture, the light in here isn't quite right.

gallery_50082_8337_365916.jpg

That's all for now!

Od.

Sweeett! Love all your conversions, especially the axes. They look like proper weapon for heroes of the blood god!

Ah, thankee very much! I think after this last little project I might take a crack at another axe.

Speaking of little projects, Gunny is finally done!

Now I've got an Aspiring Champion, a melta-gun biker and a chaos lord on bike to start thinking about!

Thanks for your time!

Od.

Archived