BROTHERHOOD OF ANGELS COMPETITION

+SITUATION+

Brothers, I bring sad tidings from the Rock. Those pointy-eared maggots had attacked it and the damage they inflicted was substantial, but the combined might of the Dark Angels and several of its successors saw those arrogant pirates back to whatever hell they came from. The Techmarines have inspected the damaged area and realized that the library containing the lists of all the Successors of the Lion had been destroyed.

+MISSION+

Brothers, the register of successor will need to be rebuilt. You are being tasked with delving into your own personal archives and scribing a datafile of a successor or written account of the Unforgiven

Edited by Grand Master Belial

so, does the end of May apply for all IA as well?

and, can we come up with rules, say, for a special character? If we feel so inclined :lol:

IA's will be due at the end of May as well.

We are after the fluff more than the rules. They can be included but will most likely be removed when added to the Librarium and Fortress.

I will be participating in this as well, but I am ineligible to win anything.

Oooh, definitely in on this. Is it ok if I use my embryonic "DIY" chapter, the Brothers Penitent? (DIY as in GW have mentioned the name, but done nothing else with them, including identifying their geneseed).

Oooh, definitely in on this. Is it ok if I use my embryonic "DIY" chapter, the Brothers Penitent? (DIY as in GW have mentioned the name, but done nothing else with them, including identifying their geneseed).

You may use them. There is a small chance GW will add to them, but we can say that with so many chapters. Duplications may occur.

I was hoping that this would be around the end of term around the world so after exams are done, you'd have a chance to be creative.

Need to keep that creativity sharp for next Year's LPC, right?

Darn, had this dropped sooner, I would have based my army and painted around the DIY concept, rather than Angels of Redemption. With how little fluff they have anyway, it would be like making it from the ground up anyway. The cogs and sprockets are moving though, regardless.

I was hoping that this would be around the end of term around the world so after exams are done, you'd have a chance to be creative.

Need to keep that creativity sharp for next Year's LPC, right?

No exams for me, just oodles of coursework to get done for the end of May. Throw an MSc level dissertation on top of that and i'm finding myself stretched rather thin at the moment. I'll need time to relax though and have been toying with many little successor ideas for years, perhaps this is the motivation i need to flesh them out? lets hope so :rolleyes:

Speaking of the LPC... will this count towards fulfilling my obligation to the librarium? Having failed three times i am somewhat in debt!

Al

Awsome!

I was just thinking about writing up a DA succesor to compliment my Emperor's Immortals ;)

I really want to do something noble at this point, and the Unforgiven have an obvious catch that will fit in perfectly with my envisioned knight-philosophors.

Maybe I'll call the Benedictors, don't think they have any fluff as it is.

Not that everyone else isn't welcome to do their own version of course :)

Also, nice to work with a deadline for this sort of stuff! Hopefully it'll keep me from getting sidetracked as I'm wont to be...

Looking forward to see what people come up with (and to join the Unforgiven)!

Can I enter something I've previously written and posted here at B&C, or does it have to be new?

It needs to be new. You can post the link to the old work but for it to be a fair competition, it would need to be new. My Saints of the Angels would be ineligible as well as I wrote them up with my Differences of the Successors article.

Time is what you make of it (and what it makes of you). :tu:

Golden.

An interesting-looking challenge to say the least. Good luck to y'all!

Ludovic

Time is what you make of it (and what it makes of you). :D

Golden.

An interesting-looking challenge to say the least. Good luck to y'all!

Ludovic

You are welcome to join! You have to enter into an Unforgiven state of mind though... ;)

Edited by Captain Semper

You are welcome to join! You have to enter into an Unforgiven state of mind though... :cuss

Are the Angels of Vigilance still up for grabs? Or am I getting the whole thing wrong?

Ludovic

You are welcome to join! You have to enter into an Unforgiven state of mind though... :cuss

Are the Angels of Vigilance still up for grabs? Or am I getting the whole thing wrong?

Ludovic

You can also create your own if you want. Order of the Watch inbound...