BROTHERHOOD OF ANGELS COMPETITION

Well, better get started, that chapter is not going to write itself. I hope my english will suffice :cuss

This is going to be great :cuss

If you're worried about your english i'll gladly proof read and lend a hand where possible.

Same offer goes out to anybody really, just PM me first so we can arrange something and make sure i don't get bombarded with too many :)

Al

You are welcome to join! You have to enter into an Unforgiven state of mind though... :lol:

Are the Angels of Vigilance still up for grabs? Or am I getting the whole thing wrong?

Ludovic

Preference is for New Chapters but the Angels of Vigilance could get some more love. Be wary of the Retcon though from GW. They are a bit more established.

Just want to say good look to you all and looking forwards to seeing some awesome sauce DA Successors.

I fully intend to get my very secretive Successors the **** ******* out into the open at last.

Cheers

I

I'm in. :) It's time to finally get all these thoughts about the Angels of Retribution actually set and written down.

Question, though: is there any sort of preference on size of either entry? I don't want to submit something much longer than what the judges were prepared to read over, if that makes sense.

Well, better get started, that chapter is not going to write itself. I hope my english will suffice :)

This is going to be great :)

If you're worried about your english i'll gladly proof read and lend a hand where possible.

Same offer goes out to anybody really, just PM me first so we can arrange something and make sure i don't get bombarded with too many :)

Al

Thanks for the offer Alys, your help would be much appreciated :)

I think I am on the right track at the moment...

I'm in. :) It's time to finally get all these thoughts about the Angels of Retribution actually set and written down.

Question, though: is there any sort of preference on size of either entry? I don't want to submit something much longer than what the judges were prepared to read over, if that makes sense.

You can look over the entrants on the Fortress site for an idea. But as a judge, I'd say we have been warned and go BIG.

Just to clarify, writing a story is seperate from the creating a chapter bit? As in, I can write and submit a story about the Ravenwing or an existing chapter, or have I got that wrong?

Correct, you can write a story AND/OR write up a preferably new chapter of the Unforgiven.

Here is the start of a story for the competition (in spirit).

Since my hobby time can only lend to one project, I decided to participate in a "unofficial" way, by fleshing out the Angels of Redemption, making a full IA article, background and supporting story/fluff. Even though next to nothing is known or developed about the majority of the current successors, I doubt Grand Master Belial would let this count towards the competition, and if that's the case, I'll keep going for the fun of bringing a bit of love to one of the second foundings.

Greetings, brothers.

This is my first post, although I´ve been reading this forum for quite some time now. I´m a long time fan of the First Legion, and I´m looking forward to see what the community comes up with for the Unforgiven.

I would like to contribute too, with an IA of my DIY Chapter, the Angels Penitent (named by GW, but never developed). Only a question: I get that I could either open a new thread in this very subforum with the Chapter´s fluff, or send it to the moderators, am I right? Or is there some kind of mother-thread were we all post them (as there is one for the SoBs) and I´ve missed it?

Also, English is not my first language, so, sorry for any mistakes. Feel free to correct me.

Also, English is not my first language, so, sorry for any mistakes. Feel free to correct me.

Welcome Akatriel. Have no worries with the language issue ;). English is my first language yet remains littered with mistakes :P

Edited by Isiah

Ill be watching this, Maybe it will get me to finally get my DIY going, got a few ideas but tying them all together is eluding me im not a writer either, so I will not be entering but I will be cheering from the sidelines :) Good luck to all... gotta go think I just seen cypher......

I am quite stunned at the number of people who have expressed a wish to aprticipate in the "Brotherhood of Angels"competition and the standards they have displayed so far.

With three weeks to go, I ask our unforgiven brethren to load up their quills/pencils/pens/typing fingers aas they may be, with creative writing and saddle up for the journey.

The Brotherhood of Angels was our first secret, the Ë Tenebrae Lux"the second and there will be more to come circles within circles, secrets within secrets.... :o

DO watch this space...and that...and the next..... ^_^

SG

Hmm. Good i've not missed that. May i participate?

Of course you can!

Thank you! Than i'll write of my Angels of Wrath, i suppose, next week. Study, course work, you know :drool:

Edited by Menkeroth