Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Brotherhood Of Angels Competition

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

Wolf Guard Einar

Wolf Guard Einar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,195 posts

Dang nabbit Arkley! I'm going to have to create seven new chapters to catch up to you!

Great work there! 

There's talk about upping the bar a little, minimum word count, required image of the chapter badge, if the SM painters are used then more images would be required. Encouraging brothers to paint up actual miniatures in their chapter colors. That old chestnut. 

I agree with what you say tongue.png.... Chapter Badge I think should be a must. I think using SM painter is a must.

I will be padding out what I have done at some point I just wrote down basics.

WIP on a Jade Hawk smile.png

Edited by Arkley, 09 April 2013 - 07:08 PM.

The Shadow Guard

The Shadow Guard

++ GRAND MASTER ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,437 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels Legion

+ + + Path to Redemption - Brotherhood of Angels + + +

Successful Unforgiven Chapters

Chapter05_Blades_of_Altena.jpg  Chapter06_Knights_Immaculate.jpg  Chapter07_Saints_of_the_Angels.jpg  Chapter08_Stoneburners.jpg  Chapter09_Knights_of_the_Ebon_Blade.jpg  Chapter10_Angels_of_the_Storm.jpg  Chapter11_Angels_Ardent.jpg  Chapter12_Angels_of_Exulpation.jpg  Chapter13_Angels_of_Castigation.jpg

Chapter14_Zealots_of_the_Emperor.jpg  Chapter15_Angels_of_the_Shadows.jpg  Chapter16_Star_Knights.jpg  Chapter17_Adamant_Angels.jpg  Chapter18_Guardians_of_the_Covenant.jpg  Chapter19_Jade_Ravens.jpg  Chapter20_Angels_of_Excess.jpg

+ + + PRAISE BE THE SONS OF THE LION + + +

Edited by The Shadow Guard, 11 March 2014 - 07:38 PM.

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
+++ Shadow Guard +++ Keeper of the Fortress +++ Member of the Inner Circle +++

Wolf Guard Einar

Wolf Guard Einar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,195 posts

Shadow you are without a doubt the man!!!!! :)

Grand Master Belial

Grand Master Belial

++ APPARITORIS DESTRICTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,877 posts
  • Faction: The Unforgiven!

Oh No! No more Sig Space for these! Thanks a ton for these graphics!

gallery_4664_5295_36672.pnggallery_48988_15465_5172.pnggallery_48988_15465_18674.pnggallery_48988_15465_13594.pnggallery_48988_15465_8206.pnggallery_48988_15465_2505.png

What is the terror of death? That we die, our work incomplete. But what is the joy of life? To die, knowing our task is done.

Differences of the Successors Update Project - AoA - AoR - AoV - Cons - DoC - GotC - AoVig

Brotherhood of the Angels 2012 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016 Legends of the Angels 2015 DA - LA 2016 DA - LA

Artemid

Artemid

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 816 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels, Angels Ardent

Thanks Shadow! They look spiffy sweat.gif

The Shadow Guard

The Shadow Guard

++ GRAND MASTER ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,437 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels Legion

I would advice everyone to keep the Black Pearl banner on their let corner because althoug yoy may not notice it well, the new Chaptermaster banner actually has a half DA emblem on both corners so will merge seamlessly on both side.... Hope that makes sense.. :)

EG: Path_to_Redemption_08BP.jpgBHoA_Eternal_Banner.jpgChapter05_Blades_of_Altena.jpg                                                        

SG

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
+++ Shadow Guard +++ Keeper of the Fortress +++ Member of the Inner Circle +++

Cpt_Reaper

Cpt_Reaper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,210 posts
  • Faction: Angels of Shadow

Um...not that I am ungrateful Mr Shadow...sir...but my Chapter is the Angels of Shadow, not the Angels of the Shadows. Unless there is another Chapter with a similar scheme to mine...

facmanpob

facmanpob

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,476 posts
  • Faction: Guardians of the Covenant

Awesome sauce!!!!!!! :D

PtR_Black_Pearl_Badge.jpgBHoA_Eternal_Banner.jpgChapter18_Guardians_of_the_Covenant.jpgETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpg

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,494 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels
SG - you are a one-man factory! Amazing stuff!

Artemid

Artemid

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 816 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels, Angels Ardent

I would advice everyone to keep the Black Pearl banner on their let corner because althoug yoy may not notice it well, the new Chaptermaster banner actually has a half DA emblem on both corners so will merge seamlessly on both side.... Hope that makes sense.. smile.png

EG: Path_to_Redemption_08BP.jpgBHoA_Eternal_Banner.jpgChapter05_Blades_of_Altena.jpg                                                        

SG

Ah seems like I'm using the wrong Chapter Master banner then. Thanks!

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 21,411 posts
  • Faction: VIIth Legion
For all of those that haven't already done so, please submit your DIY Unforgiven Successors to the Tabula Astartes. The submission criteria can be found here (as far as I can tell, every Chapter with a completed submission for this challenge meets the criteria).

Note that this includes DIY renditions of official Chapters. These DIY versions are listed separately from the official entries (so there is a canon Angels of Absolution entry and a DIY entry - this is what we've done for a number of other DIY renditions of official Chapters).

All you need to do to submit your entry is post a reply with the following information:

Chapter/warband name:
Creator: (only necessary if you are not the author)
Founding:
Gene-seed:
Predecessor:
Article link:
Image(s) link: (only necessary if the images aren't in the article)
Notes:
Note: If/when you submit your Chapter, please ensure that you provide a link that goes directly to your entry, either a dedicated topic or the reply in this topic in which your Chapter is presented. If you post a link to this topic, you can find your Chapter's post by right clicking on the post number that appears in the upper right, then copying the URL.
  • Grand Master Belial likes this

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_14910_14794.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users