Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Global Campaign

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
290 replies to this topic

Lord_Caerolion

Lord_Caerolion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,521 posts
Chaos Space Marine: The Gilded Lord, leading the glorious Host of the Graven Image. They will bow before us, brothers. Their suffering shall be sweet.

"And then Horus landed on the Moon, which looked like the moon. Funny that, isn't it?"

You're hired.

Bearingtheword

Bearingtheword

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 935 posts
I apologize in advance if I am being obtuse and missing the obvious here:

Rule#2 states that :" You must declare which planet and area your battle report will score for. Victories are worth 5% control."

and then further down you have: "...we will elect a Warmaster of Chaos, and a Magister Millitum of the Imperium. These will be the coordinators, who decide where to place your victories."

So would it be:

1)If we are declaring the planet and region in our batrep, is that not where they would be placing the victory?

2)Or do you mean they should be notifying us in advance what area our target should be in?

3)Or are we just going to play our game and they will assign it to a planet and area chosen by them?

As I said I hope I am not being obtuse here, just a tad confused.....LOL

thanks!

~BtW

Edited by Bearingtheword, 21 May 2012 - 02:19 AM.

"that they might turn their gaze our way and gift us with the boon of pain, to turn the galaxy red with blood, and feed the hunger of the gods." ~excerpt from the three hundred and forty-first Book of the Epistles of Lorgar
"We're all Mad here......"
My Word Bearers XXXIVth Host Gallery
My Space Wolves Bran Redmaw's Company Gallery
 gallery_62728_7628_41291.jpggallery_62728_7628_34142.jpggallery_62728_7628_2660.png

Grey Knight Purifier

Grey Knight Purifier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 569 posts
Hmm. I might have to clear the wording up on that. Basically, that rule exists so that someone can't post a bunch of victories, but not assign them anywhere until they are needed. You must be posting a victory to a specific location when you post it.
For Sigismund! For Dorn! For The Emperor!

The Apokrypha Crusade, My Black Templar Crusade

Toasterfree

Toasterfree

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,169 posts
Loyalist: Brotherhood Champion of Toasters, of the Fraternal order of the North Texas Purifiers Guild, of the Grey Knights Space Marines

2)Or do you mean they should be notifying us in advance what area our target should be in?

not an invalid tactic

QUOTE ('Forgotten Knight")
EDIT: I just checked and in the listing it does say "Power Weapon". So maces, swords, axes, spears, and chopsticks would be legal, as long as thier powered. :-P
QUOTE (Heimdal @ Oct 6 2009, 02:33 PM) 
Search with the servo sperm and thou shalt find!

I am a tank. You will not get past me. If you DO get past me, you will not get the rest of my team, as they have already fled. Unless my team doesnt want to leave me behind, which I will take as many of you with me as I can, before you get to the rest of us.

DrDoom

DrDoom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 51 posts
Draxas the Unholy, 8th Grand Company of the Black Legion.

Kol Saresk

Kol Saresk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,014 posts

Loyalist: Brotherhood Champion of Toasters (snip)

Best name ever. Hands done. I don't care if it biased.

Nostraman_zpsf4be09e4.pnggallery_29004_9303_9178.pnggallery_29004_9303_5366.pngfriday-award.png

Bearingtheword

Bearingtheword

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 935 posts

Hmm. I might have to clear the wording up on that. Basically, that rule exists so that someone can't post a bunch of victories, but not assign them anywhere until they are needed. You must be posting a victory to a specific location when you post it.

That's what I was thinking.....But was confused by that last part (on the original post)....Sounds good....Now to finish up my battle boards by the tenth of June! ;)

~BtW

"that they might turn their gaze our way and gift us with the boon of pain, to turn the galaxy red with blood, and feed the hunger of the gods." ~excerpt from the three hundred and forty-first Book of the Epistles of Lorgar
"We're all Mad here......"
My Word Bearers XXXIVth Host Gallery
My Space Wolves Bran Redmaw's Company Gallery
 gallery_62728_7628_41291.jpggallery_62728_7628_34142.jpggallery_62728_7628_2660.png

Exark

Exark

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 137 posts
Question, are the games against members of B&C in your area or just your friends?

Kol Saresk

Kol Saresk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,014 posts
Both. Whichever is convenient for you.

Nostraman_zpsf4be09e4.pnggallery_29004_9303_9178.pnggallery_29004_9303_5366.pngfriday-award.png

Dono1979

Dono1979

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,937 posts
Loyalist: Marshal Gerard, leading the Kildrech Crusade of the Black Templars chapter.

Russ Brother 92

Russ Brother 92

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,232 posts
Loyalist: Jarl Halvar One-Eye and his Great Company "The Claws of Russ" reporting in For War! For Russ! For The All-Father!!

jw. as I'm not that great at bat-reps in general is it okay if mine are some what concise?

Edited by Russ Brother 92, 21 May 2012 - 04:03 PM.

L_T_Banner_V2.jpgETL_2014_Banner_V2_03B_Custos_Fidei.jpg

Simple. The Iron Warriors are a battered and dented vintage AK-47. Iron Hands are a modern factory fresh FN SCAR, with every piece of tech possible hooked to it. Both will kill you stone-dead, but one's a lot prettier while it's killin'.

Grey Knight Purifier

Grey Knight Purifier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 569 posts
Of course.

Marine Errant

Marine Errant

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 196 posts

Loyalist: Jarl Halvar One-Eye and his Great Company "The Claws of Russ" reporting in For War! For Russ! For The All-Father!!

jw. as I'm not that great at bat-reps in general is it okay if mine are some what concise?

Actually, I have never written a batrep so mine may be a little short as well. Would it be ok if I wrote them more as a short story than a batrep? You will get the same result but I am better at writing stories than I would be at battle reports :P

Thought for the Day - Walk softly and carry a big multi-melta...........

Grey Knight Purifier

Grey Knight Purifier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 569 posts
Sure.

Possessed Marine

Possessed Marine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 889 posts
here's the list so far

Imperial Space Marines

Grey Knight Purifier: Emperor's Champion Ramiel the Sunderer, commanding the Dornian Hunt Crusade of the Black Templars Chapter.
Deus Ex Ferrum: Iron Father Igneon Govannus, commanding Clan Company Shologar of the Iron Hands Chapter.
Marshal Sampson of Terra: Captain Sidus, commanding the 5th Company of the Flesh Tearers Chapter.
Brother-Sergeant Bohemond: Lord-Captain Altair Davros, commanding the 2nd Company of the Paladrean Knights Chapter.
Kassill: Wolf Lord Thorimir Kingslayer, commanding the 12th Great Company of the Space Wolves Chapter.
Chapter Master Ignis Domus: Wolf Lord Hrothgar Firefist, commanding the Company of the Firefist of the Space Wolves Chapter.
Brother Dresker: Captain Daker Velrath, commanding the 3rd Company of the King Eagles Chapter.
Marine Errant: Lieutenant Commander Anton Narvaez, commanding the 4th Company of the Marines Errant Chapter.
Marshall Keegan: Marshall Keegan Diomedes- 8th Outremer Crusade of the Black Templars
Kami: Jarl Argis Cairn-Breaker, commanding Argis Cairn-Breaker's Great Company of the Space Wolves Chapter.
Maj Tom:Commandant Kodai Nazar, 1st Expedition, Tempest Guard Chapter.
Russ Brother 92:Jarl Halvar One-Eye and his Great Company "The Claws of Russ"
Toasterfree:Brotherhood Champion of Toasters, of the Fraternal order of the North Texas Purifiers Guild, of the Grey Knights Space Marines

Chaos Space Marines & Daemons

Possessed Marine: Dark Apostle Mordred The Black-Handed, commanding the 18th Host of the Word Bearers Legion.
The Colossus: Sorceror-Scholar Lord Memnon Heraclea the Red Son of the Corvidae, commanding the host of Memnon
-Max-: Jarl Bolverk, commanding the Iron Hounds Warband.
Piousservant: Lord Icarus the Changer, commanding the Cabal of the Burning Wings of the Thousand Sons Legion.
Noctus Cornix: Daemon Prince Dhar Aq-shyash, commanding the Ankou Pact of the Night Lords Legion.
Kraull the Rampager: Captain Garadon the Harrowing, commanding the 28th Company of the Night Lords Legion.
Vesper : Lord Serevor, commanding the 5th Company of the Night Lords Legion.
BearingTheWord- Dark Apostle Marduk, 34th Grand Host of the Word Bearers Legion
Witchhunter Kraine: Lord Arthashastra of Rahab Cell
DrDoom: Draxas the Unholy and the Eighth Grand Company of the Black Legion stand ready.
Lord_Caerolion: The Gilded Lord, leading the glorious Host of the Graven Image.

Edited by Possessed Marine, 21 May 2012 - 03:42 PM.

Possessed Marine

Possessed Marine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 889 posts

I think this most accurately describes it, more or less the upper echelons sending forces to wherever they're planning an offensive

Bongfu

Bongfu

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 172 posts
The horn to war calls and the rout answers.

Wolf Lord Goddvar Holmgang, walking the path of the 13th.

Grey Knight Purifier

Grey Knight Purifier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 569 posts
So I'm not a Chaos Player, but I would like to reccomend Possesed Marine for the title of Warmaster. He has been one of my most helpful compatriots, and I think he deserves the title.

Crimson Templar

Crimson Templar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 44 posts
I second the motion for Possesed, because he is a word bearers player. Even though he did not have me added to the Loyalist list........I'll be running My Ultramarines, 3rd Company under Captain Fabian.

My son is in to but he does not have a B&C account. He will run his Nurgle marines lead by chaos lord Nagol.

And I thought for sure I would end up as an Ultramarine.

Dragonkin Arenis

Dragonkin Arenis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 758 posts
Sure, why not - I'll bite.

Chaos Space Marine: Warlord Hades Kokkinos, commanding the Hoplites Vermillion Renegade Warband aboard the Strike Cruiser 'Doru'

The Imperial worlds will burn!

I'll be writing a short story as well instead of a Battle-Report, just so you know :)

Edited by Dragonkin Arenis, 21 May 2012 - 06:22 PM.

Lurking about since 2009.

The Iron Sentinels, Wardens of the Eastern Fringe (on hold)

Emperor's Children XXXII Company, The Praetorians

Does anyone else think that Kor Phaeron looks like Prince Phillip?

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,713 posts

So I'm not a Chaos Player, but I would like to reccomend Possesed Marine for the title of Warmaster. He has been one of my most helpful compatriots, and I think he deserves the title.

I guess I'll be the first actual Chaos player to forward the nomination of Possessed Marine for Warmaster.

The Iron Hounds (CSM) project log here & IA here. | Our Martyred Lady (SoB) project log here  | Lamenters (BA) WIP thread here.

Index of Inspiration Friday entries here.

gallery_29004_9303_844.pnggallery_53134_9839_10377.jpggallery_53134_9839_46080.jpggallery_53134_9839_9398.jpggallery_29004_9303_844.png

"Three times faster than the usual Warsmith."

Vesper

Vesper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,549 posts
Should wait for the closure of the inscriptions, and then let each faction decide by itself.

vesper.png Lord Silas, Knight of Thorns, Lord of the Lions of the Despoiler.

Brother-Sergeant Bohemond

Brother-Sergeant Bohemond

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,810 posts
Im going to throw my hat in the ring and support Ferrum for Magister Militum

Vor

Vor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 899 posts

Should wait for the closure of the inscriptions, and then let each faction decide by itself.

The offical vote should be done after sign ups are closed, I agree. But there isn't any harm in people talking about nominations before then.

Edited by Vor, 21 May 2012 - 08:04 PM.

Ultramarines Second Company - The Guardians of the Temple

gallery_26_548_4543.gif
Grand Master Vorian of the Grey Knights -

Vesper

Vesper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,549 posts
For sure. But it seems odd, like rushing things.

vesper.png Lord Silas, Knight of Thorns, Lord of the Lions of the Despoiler.