Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Global Campaign

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
290 replies to this topic

Amadeus Baal

Amadeus Baal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 59 posts
A Stonking Idea!

Loyalist : Grand Master Amadeus, commanding the Ethernet Pacification Force of the Grey Knight Space Marines

Grey Knight Purifier

Grey Knight Purifier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 569 posts
Well we are not really planning to choose leaders right away, just getting some ideas out there.

On a completely different topic, we are starting a forum, so some of you can expect PM's, asking you to be mods. If you get PM's, reply to either me or Vor, and you will get your mod powers. Once we have the forum totally up and running, things can go a bit smoother.
For Sigismund! For Dorn! For The Emperor!

The Apokrypha Crusade, My Black Templar Crusade

Toasterfree

Toasterfree

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,169 posts

Loyalist: Brotherhood Champion of Toasters (snip)

Best name ever. Hands done. I don't care if it biased.

this is what happens when you are bored lol

QUOTE ('Forgotten Knight")
EDIT: I just checked and in the listing it does say "Power Weapon". So maces, swords, axes, spears, and chopsticks would be legal, as long as thier powered. :-P
QUOTE (Heimdal @ Oct 6 2009, 02:33 PM) 
Search with the servo sperm and thou shalt find!

I am a tank. You will not get past me. If you DO get past me, you will not get the rest of my team, as they have already fled. Unless my team doesnt want to leave me behind, which I will take as many of you with me as I can, before you get to the rest of us.

The Colossus

The Colossus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 641 posts
I vote possessed for warmaster also, ironically, I'd just logged on to suggest this very thing...
Index Traitoris: Brazen Warriors

QUOTE (Zynk Kaladin)
I think I would make an excellent servo skull, provided my head doesn't explode. 1st ever Adepta Sororitas locker room servo skull, giggity.

QUOTE (Possessed Marine)
like Emperor's Children... "They're on our side, right?" "No sir, they're actually traitors." "Really? With a name like that?"

We live on front porches and swing life away...

Exark

Exark

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 137 posts
Thanks to Kol Saresk who answered my question.

Loyalist: Exarch Alexios Komnenos, commanding the 1st Company of the Steel Archons Space Marine Chapter

Edited by Exark, 22 May 2012 - 09:07 PM.

Kol Saresk

Kol Saresk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,014 posts
No problem.

Nostraman_zpsf4be09e4.pnggallery_29004_9303_9178.pnggallery_29004_9303_5366.pngfriday-award.png

spartan II

spartan II

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 91 posts
reclusiarch martinus
commanding the 72nd black company
(dc blood angels)

we deploy at full strength in the manofactorum of the 3de planet

Possessed Marine

Possessed Marine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 889 posts
First off, thank you all for the Warmaster nod :(

@Crimson Templar, I've added in your son on the chaos side, just PM his victories to myself or the warmaster (if it ends up not being me) once we get the festivities started

here's the list so far

Imperial Space Marines

Grey Knight Purifier: Emperor's Champion Ramiel the Sunderer, commanding the Dornian Hunt Crusade of the Black Templars Chapter.
Deus Ex Ferrum: Iron Father Igneon Govannus, commanding Clan Company Shologar of the Iron Hands Chapter.
Marshal Sampson of Terra: Captain Sidus, commanding the 5th Company of the Flesh Tearers Chapter.
Brother-Sergeant Bohemond: Lord-Captain Altair Davros, commanding the 2nd Company of the Paladrean Knights Chapter.
Kassill: Wolf Lord Thorimir Kingslayer, commanding the 12th Great Company of the Space Wolves Chapter.
Chapter Master Ignis Domus: Wolf Lord Hrothgar Firefist, commanding the Company of the Firefist of the Space Wolves Chapter.
Brother Dresker: Captain Daker Velrath, commanding the 3rd Company of the King Eagles Chapter.
Marine Errant: Lieutenant Commander Anton Narvaez, commanding the 4th Company of the Marines Errant Chapter.
Marshall Keegan: Marshall Keegan Diomedes- 8th Outremer Crusade of the Black Templars
Kami: Jarl Argis Cairn-Breaker, commanding Argis Cairn-Breaker's Great Company of the Space Wolves Chapter.
Maj Tom:Commandant Kodai Nazar, 1st Expedition, Tempest Guard Chapter.
Russ Brother 92:Jarl Halvar One-Eye and his Great Company "The Claws of Russ"
Toasterfree:Brotherhood Champion of Toasters, of the Fraternal order of the North Texas Purifiers Guild, of the Grey Knights Space Marines
Bongfu: Wolf Lord Goddvar Holmgang, Space Wolves 13th Company
Crimson Templar: Captain Fabian, 3rd Company, Ultramarines
Amadeus Baal:Grand Master Amadeus, commanding the Ethernet Pacification Force of the Grey Knight Space Marines
Exark: Exarch Alexios Komnenos, commanding the 1st Company of the Steel Archons Space Marine Chapter
Spartan II: reclusiarch martinus commanding the 72nd black company (dc blood angels)
Vor: Jarl Eddard Thunder-slayer, commanding the 5th Great Company of the Space Wolves Chapter.

Chaos Space Marines & Daemons

Possessed Marine: Dark Apostle Mordred The Black-Handed, commanding the 18th Host of the Word Bearers Legion.
The Colossus: Sorceror-Scholar Lord Memnon Heraclea the Red Son of the Corvidae, commanding the host of Memnon
-Max-: Jarl Bolverk, commanding the Iron Hounds Warband.
Piousservant: Lord Icarus the Changer, commanding the Cabal of the Burning Wings of the Thousand Sons Legion.
Noctus Cornix: Daemon Prince Dhar Aq-shyash, commanding the Ankou Pact of the Night Lords Legion.
Kraull the Rampager: Captain Garadon the Harrowing, commanding the 28th Company of the Night Lords Legion.
Vesper : Lord Serevor, commanding the 5th Company of the Night Lords Legion.
BearingTheWord- Dark Apostle Marduk, 34th Grand Host of the Word Bearers Legion
Witchhunter Kraine: Lord Arthashastra of Rahab Cell
DrDoom: Draxas the Unholy and the Eighth Grand Company of the Black Legion stand ready.
Lord_Caerolion: The Gilded Lord, leading the glorious Host of the Graven Image.
Crimson Templar's son: Lord Nagol, of the Death Guard
Dragonkin Arenis: Warlord Hades Kokkinos, commanding the Hoplites Vermillion Renegade Warband aboard the Strike Cruiser 'Doru'
Leinmann: Lord Xanthan's Iron Crusade
Neigorath: Lord Captain Belial Neigorath and the 8th Company of the Black Legion operating from the Strike Cruiser Malevolent Spirit

Edited by Possessed Marine, 26 May 2012 - 01:07 PM.

Brother-Sergeant Bohemond

Brother-Sergeant Bohemond

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,810 posts
looks like we need a few more Chaos players...

Maj Tom

Maj Tom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 117 posts
I may have missed it in the 250+ posts, but is there a website with all the information? Or is that still in the works? :)
http://www.bolterand...l=tempest guard
Tempest Guard, my first attempt at an IA

"The first axiom of defense is to know what you are defending against" -Rogal Dorn

"Their defenses are broken! Let the slaughter begin!" -Megatron

Hey I just met you, and you're a Xeno... so here's my bolter, I'll purge you today.

Vesper

Vesper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,549 posts

And I don't think we'll get them.

vesper.png Lord Silas, Knight of Thorns, Lord of the Lions of the Despoiler.

Grey Knight Purifier

Grey Knight Purifier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 569 posts

I may have missed it in the 250+ posts, but is there a website with all the information? Or is that still in the works? :)

Me and my "inner circle" so to speak, are working on putting together a forum. It should be live in a few days.

Maj Tom

Maj Tom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 117 posts
Thanks Grey Knight Purifier!
http://www.bolterand...l=tempest guard
Tempest Guard, my first attempt at an IA

"The first axiom of defense is to know what you are defending against" -Rogal Dorn

"Their defenses are broken! Let the slaughter begin!" -Megatron

Hey I just met you, and you're a Xeno... so here's my bolter, I'll purge you today.

Kraull the Rampager

Kraull the Rampager

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 98 posts

And I don't think we'll get them.

New Idea, BA's vs SW vs GK's vs SM+DA+BT vs Chaos+Daemons? Might even the field a bit. XD

Beachymike123

Beachymike123

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,124 posts
I'm going to throw my fledling warband in there for the chaos side. Lord Xanthan's Iron Crusade shall take Tartus Magna's Steelgrad Tractor Manufactorum from the Imperial lackeys. Its only a 1000pt army at the moment, but the fluff for my lord is that he's a Fallen Angel Techmarine who has risen to power and is part of a larger group of hereteks in the Dark Mechanicus, looking/hunting/stealing any archeotech they can get their (mechanical) claws on. I fully expect at least one dark angel player to come after me now, which should make for some truly good fluff me thinks :) *ducks back into the shadows as he sees those pesky green armoured boys coming in* lol
on a serious note, this is my official pledge to enter the campaign. i'll post up a fluff report/s within a couple of weeks.

Edited by leinmann, 25 May 2012 - 11:06 AM.

Vor

Vor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 899 posts
Just sorting out a final issue Possessed let me know about with the campaign forums and then they should be ready. Grey Knight will post the link shortly!

Edited by Vor, 25 May 2012 - 04:39 PM.

Ultramarines Second Company - The Guardians of the Temple

gallery_26_548_4543.gif
Grand Master Vorian of the Grey Knights -

Neigorath

Neigorath

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 394 posts
Lord Captain Belial Neigorath and the 8th Company of the Black Legion operating from the Strike Cruiser Malevolent Spirit stand ready to wreak havoc upon the realms of Man.
(Damn, might need to chance the numbering as I've already seen 3 or 4 8th companies of the Black Legion, mine included)

gallery_11038_675_363.png

gallery_24779_1036_18403.jpgneigorathl.png
Once our great father Horus led us to the gates of Terra! There he was slain by the false emperor and his weakling primarchs. Now they worship that rotting carcass as a god! Horus might have been weak and foolish, but we, his Sons, still live on! Abaddon leads us to greater glory with each of his crusades and eventually we will show our brothers that true power demands sacrifices! No-one will stand in our way, be it the lapdogs of the weakling Imperium or our brethren in the other legions! We are the Black Legion! WE ARE RETURNED! -Neigorath the Thrice Accursed, captain of the 8th Grand Company of the former Luna Wolves during the battle for Cadian Gate.

Grey Knight Purifier

Grey Knight Purifier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 569 posts
Alright one and all. This is the moment we have been waiting for. The forum is Here So go register, and let us know your faction choice. Vor and I will move you to your approprite side of the forum, and then we can get to the buisness of picking leaders.

The Colossus

The Colossus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 641 posts
Register am I, ready to bring pain to the Imperial side am I. ;)
Index Traitoris: Brazen Warriors

QUOTE (Zynk Kaladin)
I think I would make an excellent servo skull, provided my head doesn't explode. 1st ever Adepta Sororitas locker room servo skull, giggity.

QUOTE (Possessed Marine)
like Emperor's Children... "They're on our side, right?" "No sir, they're actually traitors." "Really? With a name like that?"

We live on front porches and swing life away...

Crimson Templar

Crimson Templar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 44 posts
Registered and awaiting orders.

For the Emperor!

And I thought for sure I would end up as an Ultramarine.

Bearingtheword

Bearingtheword

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 935 posts
Myself and my son (Marshall Keegan) registered and anxiously awaiting the start ;)

~BtW

"that they might turn their gaze our way and gift us with the boon of pain, to turn the galaxy red with blood, and feed the hunger of the gods." ~excerpt from the three hundred and forty-first Book of the Epistles of Lorgar
"We're all Mad here......"
My Word Bearers XXXIVth Host Gallery
My Space Wolves Bran Redmaw's Company Gallery
 gallery_62728_7628_41291.jpggallery_62728_7628_34142.jpggallery_62728_7628_2660.png

Vor

Vor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 899 posts
All those who have registered should now have access to either the Imperial or Chaos forums.

gallery_26_548_4543.gif

Crimson Templar

Crimson Templar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 44 posts

Lord Captain Belial Neigorath and the 8th Company of the Black Legion operating from the Strike Cruiser Malevolent Spirit stand ready to wreak havoc upon the realms of Man.
(Damn, might need to chance the numbering as I've already seen 3 or 4 8th companies of the Black Legion, mine included)

Ha Ha Ha, just like Chaos, we have three guys who all think they are in charge of the same company!!

And I thought for sure I would end up as an Ultramarine.

Vesper

Vesper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,549 posts
Hey there. The month is almost over and I guess things will move on to the next level.
But may I ask about the teams balance ? I mean, there's more loyalists than Gavdexters.

vesper.png Lord Silas, Knight of Thorns, Lord of the Lions of the Despoiler.

Vor

Vor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 899 posts
The teams are not THAT unbalanced to be fair. 15 Chaos on the list, with another who doesn't have a forum account, verse 19 for the Imperial. I don't think three extra is going to be that big a deal.

gallery_26_548_4543.gif