Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Global Campaign

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
290 replies to this topic

Vesper

Vesper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,549 posts
Not THAT imbalanced, for sure, but still imbalanced.
EDIT : also wanted to argue about SM supercodices when Chaos players have a crappy one and how, then, things looks very grim to Chaos players, but it would've been childish.

Paralipsis.

Edited by Vesper, 30 May 2012 - 03:46 PM.

vesper.png Lord Silas, Knight of Thorns, Lord of the Lions of the Despoiler.

Grey Knight Purifier

Grey Knight Purifier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 569 posts
Well if it helps, I can drop out from playing, and serve only as an Admin.
For Sigismund! For Dorn! For The Emperor!

The Apokrypha Crusade, My Black Templar Crusade

Vesper

Vesper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,549 posts
Maybe we should discuss that on the other forum, along with what comes next.

Edited by Vesper, 31 May 2012 - 09:32 PM.

Bearingtheword

Bearingtheword

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 935 posts

Well if it helps, I can drop out from playing, and serve only as an Admin.

NO! Don't drop out from playing. I'm sure we have enough great minds here that can come up with a way to address the potential disparity. I started a thread over on the other forum where those with ideas can post em up. Maybe we can come up with an easy amicable fix :D

~BtW

"that they might turn their gaze our way and gift us with the boon of pain, to turn the galaxy red with blood, and feed the hunger of the gods." ~excerpt from the three hundred and forty-first Book of the Epistles of Lorgar
"We're all Mad here......"
My Word Bearers XXXIVth Host Gallery
My Space Wolves Bran Redmaw's Company Gallery
 gallery_62728_7628_41291.jpggallery_62728_7628_34142.jpggallery_62728_7628_2660.png

GrimApostle

GrimApostle

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 267 posts
When is this campaign running til? I'm still getting my army off the ground so ...

gallery_48988_15808_10055.png

gallery_11038_675_399.png

Bearingtheword

Bearingtheword

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 935 posts
Anyone else having issues with the forum set up for the campaign? I was on earlier today with no issues but the last hour when I've tried to load the page it's saying the page does not exist....

Edit: It's back up and working now...guessing maybe maintenance going on?

As for the length, someone said three months possibly?

~BtW

Edited by Bearingtheword, 02 June 2012 - 06:17 AM.

"that they might turn their gaze our way and gift us with the boon of pain, to turn the galaxy red with blood, and feed the hunger of the gods." ~excerpt from the three hundred and forty-first Book of the Epistles of Lorgar
 gallery_62728_7628_41291.jpggallery_62728_7628_34142.jpggallery_62728_7628_2660.png

Vor

Vor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 899 posts
Some guys still not signed up. 5 days left till live.

Ultramarines Second Company - The Guardians of the Temple

gallery_26_548_4543.gif
Grand Master Vorian of the Grey Knights -

Grey Knight Purifier

Grey Knight Purifier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 569 posts
ANY AND ALL PARTICIPANTS THAT HAVE NOT REGISTERED FOR THE FORUM, DO SO IMMEADIATELY! YOU HAVE FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!
For Sigismund! For Dorn! For The Emperor!

The Apokrypha Crusade, My Black Templar Crusade

Kassill

Kassill

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,017 posts
Come brothers, sign up while you can!
Lo, there do I see my fallen kinsmen, Threads cut by the foe I now seek. In bloody battle I will engage him, And carve my vengeance from his flesh. No ale shall pass my lips, At no feast will I indulge. No foe shall stay my wrath, Until my brothers are avenged. Ever shall I hunt my quarry, Across the Sea of Stars. Whilst I yet breathe, I will not falter, Until Morkai claims his due.--Bjorn's Oath of the Lone Wolf

Bearingtheword

Bearingtheword

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 935 posts
May want to repost the link to the campaign forum once again for ease in finding it for those who have yet to sign up over there...

C'mon guys, it's looking like it's going to be fun and interesting, don't miss out :D

~BtW

GrimApostle

GrimApostle

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 267 posts
I may only be able to play small games (like one troop and one hq per side small) and it wouldn't be often but is that okay?

gallery_48988_15808_10055.png

gallery_11038_675_399.png

Bearingtheword

Bearingtheword

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 935 posts
Grim: I don't think it would be an issue as skirmishes do happen but I'd check with the mods over on the forums for the campaign to be sure.

And for those who missed it being posted earlier, here is the link to the Campaign specific forums:

http://z13.invisionf...xrift/index.php?

Please head over and register and post as we are set to start in just a few days...

~BtW

Edited by Bearingtheword, 08 June 2012 - 04:37 AM.

Chapter Master Onyxius

Chapter Master Onyxius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 274 posts
Brothers I have just got word of this campaign, I'm all ears. Let the assault begin soon!!!!

Vesper

Vesper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,549 posts
I think we miss some traitors. You should go on the forum and talk about it with the admins.

Vor

Vor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 899 posts

I think we miss some traitors. You should go on the forum and talk about it with the admins.

Actually, going off those who actually signed up for the forum when the entries closed, Chaos now out number Imperials by 1 :)

Edited by Vor, 10 June 2012 - 07:08 AM.

Ultramarines Second Company - The Guardians of the Temple

gallery_26_548_4543.gif
Grand Master Vorian of the Grey Knights -

Roma

Roma

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,003 posts
Not any more, I signed up.

I was miniaturized by Eberious!thanks.gif
http://www.bolterand...crusade/page-19

"This warhammer cost 40k. Heh heh."- Gryphon Rider, Warcraft III.