+++E Tenebrae Lux+++

Captain Semper

I think I am done; but would really like my Brothers of the Unforgiven to judge if Ezekiel is enough "tabletop quality" level to be considered finished.

Master of Recruits, anyone?

:)

I thought there is still a few hours left. Like maybe 18 or so? You may have some time yet depending on what all you need to do and if you can get pics up..... but I can understand about RL stuff, mate....

Sadly, no, because 2200 Aug 15 is about the middle of work for me and I didn't get to get far enough while I was away from home.

I will be pushing on though.

I think I am done; but would really like my Brothers of the Unforgiven to judge if Ezekiel is enough "tabletop quality" level to be considered finished.

:)

VOW COMPLETE!! well done, touch up at your leisure.

Even 'complete' I always want to add or change my war dolls, 'complete' is a moving target B)

If you are happy, they are done. (Edit: retracted to give credit where it is due :D)

s

Will it be too much of a problem if my apothecary is completely messed up? His armor i mean.

The rest of my minies are/will be to the best of my ability but i cant paint white if my life depended on it.

Your life DOES depend on it! ;) Look if white is such a problem then paint him green with a white shoulder pad or something...

Now, how is your blood pressure dear Captain Semper. I should have just enough time to finish this after work... I think I have the GMT ime correction right... :huh:

+To Central Apothecarion - The Rock+

Please send immediate replacement of secondary heart (first one exploded) and an Apothecary team (last one quit and asked to be transfered to front line duty). Also send team of Techmarines to attempt restaining our Company Dreadnought. It had gone berserk - taint of corruption suspected. Failing that, please send my melta gun, (it's in the left drawer of my desk under some old "Sororitas with Berserker Helms" magazines), I might need to put the Venerable Dreadnought down...

So another 526 points for the Dark Angels!

Well done Harleqvuin - sorry about your personal loss. Indeed another 526 pts for the cause and... wait a minute! did somebody say pre-Heresy? hmmm... Interesting. ;)

My 200pt contemptor dreadnought is finished. See the evidence here.

Great stuff Cactus. Love the pose of the flamer hand. It's like listening to the threats of a heretic, then casually open his fist and incinarate him! :D You know, an Indiana Jones moment!

;)

You're done. Congratulations for completing this Uhr, I realise your time has been limited... But you're done now. You can rest! :)

@ Bryan: Worry not - this dread is getting done eventually and we'll there to greet it! The more I see the Badge of Shame the more I like it... Quite cool, no? ;)

TABLES UPDATED! PLEASE KEEP CHECKING THAT YOUR VOWS' STATUS AND POINTS ARE CORRECT!

Boom!!

What an effort Shadow Guard, nice one! We should get everyone to post a shot of their vows in their entirety so show off the great things which have been achieved by the DA team...

I like it, but I'll wait till the official time has past. Or maybe an group ETL thread specifically for group pics of completions?

Cheers,

Jono

I think this is a good idea - to see all the work put in by people all in one place would be great :woot:

Brother Immolator - if You wish to take an advice from a Space Wolf, then all your concerns about painting white can be solved with right tools.

I was amazed to see that new Citadel paints are actually worth something :wub: - at least Ceramite White :woot:

Skull White v. Ceramite White

Done, finished, I am not doing any more; for now...

Third and Final Vow Complete;

I, Pueri ex Deus, have completed one Ravenwing Attack Squadren of 3 bikes, SGT w/ PS, PP, MB's, 1X MG & 1X PG for 180 points. One more Int Chappi on a Bike w/ Croziu, PP, & MB's for 170 points. And finally a Librarian on a bike with Force Stave (6th ed), PP, & MB's for another 170 points. For a grand total of 520 point.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm71/pueriexdeus/015.jpg

I gave these guys just a little more love than the last two vows. But I had to stop somewhere. This is the best of 15 pictures I took of them, my picture fu is weak this morning.

I'll post up the entire three vows in-mass later.

Oh, BTW 520 points is correct. I have no idea how I originally came up with 600+.

I did say Pre/heresy :lol: I am just wondering what is going to be said in the HH books by FW when they come out. Lqtm

And thanks mate ^_^

I hope others will be able to get there models done and pictures up in time. Come on Dark Angels, let's burn them all! :tu:

I have just a little over 12 hours left, current time 1032 GMT. Haaaa, Haaaa. haaa. haaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

Fourth and Final Vow;

I, Pueri ex Deus, vow to complete one Sammael Master of the Ravenwing on a Jet Bike for 205 points. On or before 2200 GMT 15 August 2012. Success will bring eternal glory to the Dark Angels and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm71/pueriexdeus/016.jpg

Haaa, haaaa, haaaa, haaaa, haaaa, what else can I do. He is sitting here whispering to me, am I mad or what???

@ Pueri: remember that GMT does not change from winter to summer time so even London is currently at GMT +1. make sure you're comfortable with the time and try to finish earlier than the deadline to be on the safe side...

@ Cactus: thx for the heads up mate, I'll update your status in a few hours (away from my PC now, Emperor bless iPad :lol:). Worry not though, your status is updated in my spreadsheet... And this is what really counts! :D

@ Elmo: Hold that thought

@ Harleqvin: Hold that thought too! :lol:

@ Pueri Ex Deus: pts value and status updated!

TABLES ARE UP TO DATE - pls check your vows, make sure they're correct.

Was that to my Pre/Heresy or to let's burn them all? Lol

Brother Immolator - if You wish to take an advice from a Space Wolf, then all your concerns about painting white can be solved with right tools.

I was amazed to see that new Citadel paints are actually worth something :D - at least Ceramite White :lol:

Skull White v. Ceramite White

Wise are the long fangs of our battle brothers! However the techmarines have not equipped me with such too;s yet, i will be forced to improvise in a last ditch effort.

@ Elmo: Hold that thought

@ Harleqvin: Hold that thought too! ;)

@ Pueri Ex Deus: pts value and status updated!

TABLES ARE UP TO DATE - pls check your vows, make sure they're correct.

Was that to my Pre/Heresy or to let's burn them all? Lol

Both :)

Vow complete. Phew, time for sleep.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj236/sesharp/IMG_1131-1.jpg

Plus this guy who is stored in the LGS' mini showcase cabinet.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj236/sesharp/0e22f6ae-1-1.jpg

I'm happy that I was able to do my part. Better pictures will be posted in my blog, but I've got work in less than 7 hours, so it's time for this man to sleep.

Cheers! B)

Brothers! Frateris!

I, Master Ciaphas of the 3rd Company, hereby do declare that my vow is complete!

Humbly, I do submit to you, the last entry of my vow - Master Sammael, Master of the Ravenwing upon his steed of iron and death!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/Master_Ciaphas/Malenhandskeaugust2012005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/Master_Ciaphas/Malenhandskeaugust2012007.jpg

Best regards,

Master Ciaphas

@ Brother Bethor: Hmmm... Are you sure you're done with them? They look in a pretty early stage of painting to me... Can you attempt to paint at least the Hammers and the Shields as well as the hilt of Zekes sword and frontal detail? Seriously - you still have some 24-odd hrs before the deadline. I'm changing your status to Complete but really, a little more effort would work wonders here...

I'm sorry for my lack of strenght. :cuss I shall go straight to the Interrogation Chamber 42. I will accept any penance.

Back to reality. I've added some paintjob on my terminators. Vow completed!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b56/brother_bethor/Operation%20Challange/deathwing_02.jpg

Captain Semper, have You received my message about the little mistake on my ETL tables entry?

Librarian has a Plasma Pistol not a Bolt Pistol; but points are correct.

Cheers!

Archived