+++E Tenebrae Lux+++

Captain Semper

Master of Recruits; I know You must be very busy now, but ETL table last entry for Brother The Shadow Guard should be updated as COMPLETE! :(

Brother MadDoc, don't worry it is the fate of all of the Unforgiven; we all bear the mark of shame. ;)

@ Elmo: Hold that thought

@ Harleqvin: Hold that thought too! ;)

@ Pueri Ex Deus: pts value and status updated!

TABLES ARE UP TO DATE - pls check your vows, make sure they're correct.

Was that to my Pre/Heresy or to let's burn them all? Lol

Both :(

lol

Master of Recruits; I know You must be very busy now, but ETL table last entry for Brother The Shadow Guard should be updated as COMPLETE! ;)

Yeah, like I was going to forget! ;) :( I just got stuck in the BT forum with the codes an' all... Check it out now - it should be OK

Yeah, like I was going to forget! ;) :( I just got stuck in the BT forum with the codes an' all... Check it out now - it should be OK

It is OK now. Phew, I got worried there for a moment, hah it seems that we get adrenaline rush related to Brother The Shadow Guard quite often!

Such a thriller, indeed...

;)

Ahem. :rolleyes:

PLEASE REFRAIN OF POSTING ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS THREAD APART FROM COMMENTS ON YOUR STATUS. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER THREAD TO DISCUSS THE RESULTS AND ANYTHING ELSE RELATED TO E TENEBRAE LUX.

On Friday I will post a new thread to discuss the event in detail presenting tons of stats and comments. It will also be used for presenting the “win” banners for the first time plus some other surprises.

AGAIN DO NOT USE THIS THREAD FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN COMMENTS ON THE STATUS OF YOUR VOW.

Ahem. :rolleyes:

PLEASE REFRAIN OF POSTING ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS THREAD APART FROM COMMENTS ON YOUR STATUS. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER THREAD TO DISCUSS THE RESULTS AND ANYTHING ELSE RELATED TO E TENEBRAE LUX.

On Friday I will post a new thread to discuss the event in detail presenting tons of stats and comments. It will also be used for presenting the “win” banners for the first time plus some other surprises.

AGAIN DO NOT USE THIS THREAD FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN COMMENTS ON THE STATUS OF YOUR VOW.

Ironic? :)

My first vow should be: 2 x landspeeder tornado (the one witht he missles, right?) and a dread with plasma and missles... Although the points are correct I think (@work, no codex).

But all the statuses are correct (complete).

My first vow should be: 2 x landspeeder tornado (the one witht he missles, right?) and a dread with plasma and missles... Although the points are correct I think (@work, no codex).

But all the statuses are correct (complete).

Typhoons are the speeders with the missile launchers.

BTW, the Signature of Shame banner is kinda funny, because it almost looks to me like the Chaplain acting like the old Uncle Sam recruitment posters saying "I want YOU... to break your oath!" :wub: Maybe my DiY all just became Fallen... :P

Ah, I see... ;)

fist vow: 2 typhoons + 1 venerable dread with plasma / missles: 150+155 = 305 points. (so that one is different in pointcosts)

second vow: belial = 130 points (still the same)

third vow: techmarine + servitor with multmelta = 110 points. I missed the multimelta-upgrade it seems. Also different than original.

Sorry for the inconvinience (or however it should be spelled) though.

Cheers,

F&S

I'll take my shame........Iron snakes, what was I thinking? I have been so busy with my DA's that they just weren't important any more. I mean, why the heck would I paint 1 squad of marines for an army I don't intend to field? besides, if I want metallic marines, that's what Guardians of the covenant are for, right?

congrats to those that succeeded! ;)

Captain Semper was waiting in the command throne of “The Lion’s Vengeance” the Hunter Class destroyer of the Consecrators Chapter. His patience was spent. He pressed the vox to contact Enoch, the 6th Master.

- What is going on Enoch? When shall I make planetfall?

- Techmarine Anon informed me that teleportation apparatus is ready, Grand Master.

- Very well, I’m on my way to the teleportation room.

Once Captain Semper reached the teleportation room he found Enoch and Anon waiting for him. He also saw the Chaplain Amadis standing in silence in a dark corner.

- Let me go in your stead Grand Master, Amadis said.

- No Amadis. This is my burden to carry. Do you have the Final Report?

Amadis handed to Captain Semper a purpose-build cylindrical container that contained the scroll of the Final Report. Semper hanged it from his waist next to “Lux ex Tenebris” his trusted power maul.

- Is the Black Templar on the surface? Semper asked?

- Yes Lord, a servitor answered with a monotonous voice.

- Is he in the pre-agreed quadrant?

- Yes Lord.

- Then it is time. Proceed with the teleportation process.

A strong light filled the teleportation room for less than a second and Captain Semper was on the planet’s surface.

That's a great looking army Pueriexdeus, ain't it great to have a comp to spur you on.

s

Actually yes the comp was the entire motivator. Now I've the Ravenwing bug and am planning on some ebay goodness to fill out the entire company. I know that it might be a wise move to wait for the new codex but five more speeders (RWSS) should be able to find a home regardless of what the new Dex outlines.

+++ NEWS FLASH +++

BROTHERHOOD OF ANGELS

The brotherhood of Angels competition was initiated as a run up to the ETL 2012 to slowly garner interest in the Unforgiven and then hopefully have the ETL lead in to the release of the dark Angels Codex after which the Forge World Heresy issues may continue the theme.

The work presented in the comp although few in number, are of astonishing quality. The sheer work both mental, artistic, and literal speak volumes to the creative minds of the participants.

Unfortunately the ETL 2012 juggernaut appears to have moved the attention away from this little gem of a competition and I too am guilty of forsaking our brothers who had displayed such quality of creation.

So belatedly, I present to the four participants the Chapter MAster banners (400 x 100) for each of you to wear proudly if you so wish along with a Chapter Emblem (100 x 100) box which would fit seamlessly next to it in the same manner as the ETL 2012 banners.

I would urge all participants of the ETL 2012 to have a read of the new chapters that now join the Unforgiven legion. Brotherhood of AngelsMay the Lion watch over you!

Brotherhood of Angels Banner

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/BoA_Completion_Banners.jpg

Chapter Emblems:

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Chapter_Angels_Penitent.jpghttp://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Chapter_Nightwatch.jpghttp://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Chapter_Angels_of_Caliban.jpghttp://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Chapter_Questing_Brothers.jpg

Enjoy and well done and a special thanks to Grand Master Belial who kept this event on track and also managed to pcontribute to it while participating in the ETL! A true son of the lion!

SG

Hate to point it out, but you forgot an "s" on the banner. :/ Also, I can't help but notice that both the LPC banner and the Brotherhood of Angels banner have the half DA symbol on the right side, which means those 4 members will have a hard time joining the full banner.

And that is really cool. Those banners are sweet. I had done all of my outline work, but never finished my write-up. No I wish I had. Ah well, congrats to those with better work ethics than mine! ;)

Hate to point it out, but you forgot an "s" on the banner. :/ Also, I can't help but notice that both the LPC banner and the Brotherhood of Angels banner have the half DA symbol on the right side, which means those 4 members will have a hard time joining the full banner.

And that is really cool. Those banners are sweet. I had done all of my outline work, but never finished my write-up. No I wish I had. Ah well, congrats to those with better work ethics than mine! :unsure:

Finish it already! No matter the Brotherhood of Angels is over, it'll be super cool to see this through! C'mon, pleeeeease??? ;)

And that is really cool. Those banners are sweet. I had done all of my outline work, but never finished my write-up. No I wish I had. Ah well, congrats to those with better work ethics than mine! ;)

Thanks BC Sharp, you are a sharp as your name indeed... I noticed the missing "s" soon after posting and then changed it soon after... but you seem to have fired from the hip faster than me! ;)

The Chapter Master banner is meant to be a stand alone so I expect those 4 to leave one space between the chaptermaster banner and the ETL banners.. :) I wasn't clear on how they should be used... :)

SG

Archived