+++E Tenebrae Lux+++

Captain Semper

When the Master of the Recruits puts out the pledge, we are duty bound to answer his call. For the Honor of the First Legion.

I, Brother Egon1six, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete 3 Venerable Dreadnoughts with extra armour, TLLC, and HF from Codex: Dark Angels of total value 495 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Angels of Resolution, First Legion, and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

"Loyalty is it's own reward."

@ Egon: Good to see you back brother! LPC veterans returning is always reassuring! :P Just make sure they are ornate enough and most importantly to justify the extra armour visually. Good luck!

@ red_starrise: Your vow is fine mate - However you should be posting in the Index Astartes thread. Just copy/paste it there and I'll notify the mods to delete this one. In the mean time I'll update the IA table with your vow - that's perfectly legit btw! Good luck!

@ Dread - I've updated your vow to a total of 670pts. Let me know if that's ok.

It's till 15 of August? Than i still have time. My study is for now complete and i can join my DAngels brothers :P till the end i swear to do five tactical marines (i'm expectin' the new WH40k paint set soon) and a chaplain-interrogator. Avenge me if i die, but kill me if i fail :huh:

Careful Brother! The first vow must be pledged by June 15th! If you have not placed your first vow by June 15th you're not eligible! If you do, you have until Aug 15th to complete! :)

Just noticed that this competition started on my birthday, how nice of you guys!

What stage do the models have to be at for entry? I've got some built and primed but with not a single lick of paint on them otherwise, is that ok?

Also, does it have to be a complete, legal unit or just one model from such? it's just that I've got 4/5ths of a command squad completed but a lonely apothecary that only has primer covering his naked shame, would it be cool to enter that apothecary?

I'm gonna keep it small this time, keeping in mind my LPC failure, might extend it to a dedicated transport and maybe a land speeder or two if I finish my initial vow quick enough.

Just noticed that this competition started on my birthday, how nice of you guys!

Happy Birthday! (two weeks late :))

What stage do the models have to be at for entry? I've got some built and primed but with not a single lick of paint on them otherwise, is that ok?

They're good.

Also, does it have to be a complete, legal unit or just one model from such? it's just that I've got 4/5ths of a command squad completed but a lonely apothecary that only has primer covering his naked shame, would it be cool to enter that apothecary?

Sorry mate. Has to be a legal unit. A sinlge apothecary (for the DA Codex) is not legit.

I'm gonna keep it small this time, keeping in mind my LPC failure, might extend it to a dedicated transport and maybe a land speeder or two if I finish my initial vow quick enough.

Sure, keep it small. You can always commit with more later! :)

Cheers for that Semper, as such is the case;

I Tengo, Filius lionem, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete ONE x Interrogator-Chaplain in Terminator armour from Codex: Dark Angels. a total value of 145 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to The Dark Angels and all loyal sons of Johnson, failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until my own life-end

Do I have to make a thread for the vow? and how many WIPs are expected?

Cheers for that Semper, as such is the case;

I Tengo, Filius lionem, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete ONE x Interrogator-Chaplain in Terminator armour from Codex: Dark Angels. a total value of 145 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to The Dark Angels and all loyal sons of Johnson, failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until my own life-end

Do I have to make a thread for the vow? and how many WIPs are expected?

Just two pics. One before - one after. Good luck! :cuss

Ahh Immolator, it's good to be back, life's not been too harsh on me, but I'm glad to back to rubbing shoulders with the esteemed members of the chapter such as yourself, that's for sure!

I've got a start on my chappy, dheneb'd all the bone and scrolls and I made sure to grab a few pre-paint flicks, it's a bit of a botched job (iPhone D;) but expect the full photography student + SLR treatment for the finished result.

I don't know if I will be starting the rhino/razorback if I finish in time, but I may very well decided to buy a ravenwing battleforce and get about 4-500 odd points of Ravenwing done for the competition.

“I Lord_Hail answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete Belial, and two Deathwing terminator squads from Codex: Dark Angels of total value 655 on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Dark Angels and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

Glad I can be of inspiration. The red is the mechrite foundation paint fyi. Now where did I put that brush....

Also adding in a venerable dreadnaught with TL Lascannons/ Hvy flamer 185 pts, pic to foloow asap.

Front table updated with Dread's upgaded vow (to a total of 855pts - let ne know if I got it wrong) and with Lord_Hail's vow - good to see you brother! LPC Vets are always a comforting sight! :P

Very pleased to report that I have completed my vow: check it out here

However, I will extend said vow, bringing honour to the 1st.

I pledge to complete 10 Assault Marines (power fist/combat shield, and 2 plasma pistols) to the total of 300 points. Looking forward to completing these and I hope a Tactical Squad, as that will be half a company painted since the closing of the LPC... For the Lion!!!

Congratulations for completeing skink! And you placed another vow on the spot! You make the Chapter proud. Table updated - good luck!!!

And here is Dominatious the Dread of Souls.

Is there a coolest name? I think not - Cant wait to see paint on it! Well done Dread! :)

I Kyr Gkikas answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete a 10 man Tactical Squad a five man Assault Squad and a Chaplain from Codex: Dark Angels of total value 475p on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Dark Angels Chapter and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

Archived