+++E Tenebrae Lux+++

Oh man, I cant see paints and brushes anymore. I think the stress cost me a year of my life...

Vow completed.

It aint pretty, but its painted (although the shot is bad too).

gallery_11456_6040_90939.jpg

Edit:What 11 minutes left? My clock showed me 22:55 (GMT+1) when I uploaded the pic ...

Edit 2:

Hey Dark Scipio, how's my German? :woot:

Pretty fine it seems, thanks for translating it, I guess you had nothing else to do. ;) ;)

Most likely yes, day saving time shift. Even in London it's 11 PM now, not 10.

Then my brothers:

“I DarkScipio answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete a Kastellan from Codex: Black Templars of total value 125 on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to us and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

Kommandant

- Kastellan

+ - 1 x Boltpistole

- 1 x Nahkampfwaffe

- Meisterhafte Rüstung

- Fragmentgranaten

- Sprenggranaten

- Adamantumhang

- - - > 125 Punkte

I didnt even had time to remove the protection from the Acryll Base. I am so glad that the paints dries so fast. It was nearly a wet blending in that short time, even though I didnt want to. :lol: If only the glue would have dried faster, that was so frustrating espaccally because the damn chainsword arm didnt stick.

Without the new creamite white, I couldnt have done it. Its really better than Skull white for a tough job.

Looks quite ugly If I see it right, but it was fun painting him in such a situation.

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/DA_Challenge_Stop_Now.jpg

NO FURTHER COMPLETIONS ARE ACCEPTED!!!

So this is it. E TENEBRAE LUX reached its conclusion. No further completions are accepted or recognized beyond this point. So what now? Well this thread has still some purpose to fulfill – read on.

I will do a final update with the last vows in, which should be over in half an hour or so.

For the next 24 hours you’ll be required to check you vows and make sure your status is correctly represented. If you notice any discrepancies please feel free to contact me to discuss and make the necessary adjustments if applicable. Come Friday no changes to the tables will be considered.

PLEASE REFRAIN OF POSTING ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS THREAD APART FROM COMMENTS ON YOUR STATUS. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER THREAD TO DISCUSS THE RESULTS AND ANYTHING ELSE RELATED TO E TENEBRAE LUX.

On Friday I will post a new thread to discuss the event in detail presenting tons of stats and comments. It will also be used for presenting the “win” banners for the first time plus some other surprises.

AGAIN DO NOT USE THIS THREAD FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN COMMENTS ON THE STATUS OF YOUR VOW.

Let’s keep the anticipation high until the Final Report is released.

Thanks to all for participating.

Captain Semper

First Vow Brother Richard - 1,642 COMPLETE

Second Vow Brother Richard - 1,115 COMPLETE

No further vows… the tables look good to me.

Excellent competition Cpt Semper.. without your challenge these models would have remained in stasis…some of which have remained in primer only condition since 1992.

You guys are freaking cr-...Templars.

It has been an honor to stand at your side through this crusade.

<applauds>

@Stobz: He's got a freaking moustache and eyes, he doesn't need a base. :wub:

You guys are freaking cr-...Templars.

^ Yeah, that.

It has been an honor to stand at your side through this crusade.

<applauds>

Indeed, and the feeling is mutual with all of us, I am sure. Well fought, Brothers!

Expect some Zeal from me a little later on. Just woke up, so gimme a minute... Lol

Captain Semper was waiting in the command throne of “The Lion’s Vengeance” the Hunter Class destroyer of the Consecrators Chapter. His patience was spent. He pressed the vox to contact Enoch, the 6th Master.

- What is going on Enoch? When shall I make planetfall?

- Techmarine Anon informed me that teleportation apparatus is ready, Grand Master.

- Very well, I’m on my way to the teleportation room.

Once Captain Semper reached the teleportation room he found Enoch and Anon waiting for him. He also saw the Chaplain Amadis standing in silence in a dark corner.

- Let me go in your stead Grand Master, Amadis said.

- No Amadis. This is my burden to carry. Do you have the Final Report?

Amadis handed to Captain Semper a purpose-build cylindrical container that contained the scroll of the Final Report. Semper hanged it from his waist next to “Lux ex Tenebris” his trusted power maul.

- Is the Black Templar on the surface? Semper asked?

- Yes Lord, a servitor answered with a monotonous voice.

- Is he in the pre-agreed quadrant?

- Yes Lord.

- Then it is time. Proceed with the teleportation process.

A strong light filled the teleportation room for less than a second and Captain Semper was on the planet’s surface.

Battle Brothers!

Glory is upon us! On this day, we have successfully shown the might of the Emperor's finest! The official word is in...

We Are Victorious!!

From the beginning of this Crusade we have marched without falter, and instead with purpose and zeal! We set the pace for victory, and we followed through with our promise.

Our promise to show those out there who know not what it means to Accept Any Challenge, No matter the Odds! We did just that, Accepted the Challenge, in true Templar Spirit.

Brothers, this day High Marshal Helbrecht acknowledges our achievements and thus our victory will be a historical one!

The Champions of the E Tenebrae Lux Crusade!

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!!

Let those words echo in the minds of anyone who would stand against us!

Sigismund, the first Champion, inspires us with his legendary Honour and Zeal!

Dorn, the glorious Primarch, inspires us with his Purity and Demeanor!

And The Emperor, guides us in our cause!!

For we are Space Marines!!

We Are The Black Templar!!!

Archived