+++E Tenebrae Lux+++

I'm in the process of moving and cannot find my camera, or the crozius arm for my wolf priest. I have failed brothers, and even though I only vowed 100 points I know that will end up counting. I am sorry to let you all down.

End of Line

If we lose by 100 pts you will find a dead elk head in your bed in the morning.

I'm in the process of moving and cannot find my camera, or the crozius arm for my wolf priest. I have failed brothers, and even though I only vowed 100 points I know that will end up counting. I am sorry to let you all down.

End of Line

If we lose by 100 pts you will find a dead elk head in your bed in the morning.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

and yes, you will.

WLK

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/DA_Challenge_Stop_Now.jpg

NO FURTHER COMPLETIONS ARE ACCEPTED!!!

So this is it. E TENEBRAE LUX reached its conclusion. No further completions are accepted or recognized beyond this point. So what now? Well this thread has still some purpose to fulfill – read on.

I will do a final update with the last vows in, which should be over in half an hour or so.

For the next 24 hours you’ll be required to check you vows and make sure your status is correctly represented. If you notice any discrepancies please feel free to contact me to discuss and make the necessary adjustments if applicable. Come Friday no changes to the tables will be considered.

PLEASE REFRAIN OF POSTING ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS THREAD APART FROM COMMENTS ON YOUR STATUS. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER THREAD TO DISCUSS THE RESULTS AND ANYTHING ELSE RELATED TO E TENEBRAE LUX.

On Friday I will post a new thread to discuss the event in detail presenting tons of stats and comments. It will also be used for presenting the “win” banners for the first time plus some other surprises.

AGAIN DO NOT USE THIS THREAD FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN COMMENTS ON THE STATUS OF YOUR VOW.

Let’s keep the anticipation high until the Final Report is released.

Thanks to all for participating.

Captain Semper

You obviously missed post 567 on p.23 too... :(

Yes I did. And yes...I did laugh too. Although I do think my brother's and sisters will find it highly amusing when a member of the secret hiding dress wearing community posts a pick of a SW mini painted as a debt :D

Captain Semper was waiting in the command throne of “The Lion’s Vengeance” the Hunter Class destroyer of the Consecrators Chapter. His patience was spent. He pressed the vox to contact Enoch, the 6th Master.

- What is going on Enoch? When shall I make planetfall?

- Techmarine Anon informed me that teleportation apparatus is ready, Grand Master.

- Very well, I’m on my way to the teleportation room.

Once Captain Semper reached the teleportation room he found Enoch and Anon waiting for him. He also saw the Chaplain Amadis standing in silence in a dark corner.

- Let me go in your stead Grand Master, Amadis said.

- No Amadis. This is my burden to carry. Do you have the Final Report?

Amadis handed to Captain Semper a purpose-build cylindrical container that contained the scroll of the Final Report. Semper hanged it from his waist next to “Lux ex Tenebris” his trusted power maul.

- Is the Black Templar on the surface? Semper asked?

- Yes Lord, a servitor answered with a monotonous voice.

- Is he in the pre-agreed quadrant?

- Yes Lord.

- Then it is time. Proceed with the teleportation process.

A strong light filled the teleportation room for less than a second and Captain Semper was on the planet’s surface.

Archived