+++E Tenebrae Lux+++

Had indeed! :cuss

Labeling packs as "squads"is libel... Oh, look at me, playing with words :cuss But it appears I am not the only one who's all talk. How's your vow coming along Forte? :D

Trying to come up with one that I'll manage to complete and keep the wife & kids happy too :D

We are on the same boat mate... we're on the same boat...

But I'll give you motivation:

I Captain Semper member of the Inner Circle of the Unforgiven vow in honour of the First Legion to paint a Lone Wolf in Terminator armour and whatever funky equipment I feel like after August 15th and before September 15th IF Forte completes vows worth more than 1,000 points in total from the Space Wolves Codex for the purposes of the E Tenebrae Lux Challenge!

How about that? Motivated now?

Trying to come up with one that I'll manage to complete and keep the wife & kids happy too :D

I Captain Semper member of the Inner Circle of the Unforgiven vow in honour of the First Legion to paint a Lone Wolf in Terminator armour and whatever funky equipment I feel like after August 15th and before September 15th IF Forte completes vows worth more than 1,000 points in total from the Space Wolves Codex for the purposes of the E Tenebrae Lux Challenge!

Motivated to pmsl. 1000 ain't happening. I've failed my passed two vows and don't want to let the fang down.

Trying to come up with one that I'll manage to complete and keep the wife & kids happy too :P

Motivated to pmsl. 1000 ain't happening. I've failed my passed two vows and don't want to let the fang down.

I'll take the challenge for you if you want forte

“I Forté of Bjorn Stormwolf's Great Company answer the challege of the self chastising dress wearing transvestites who prefer to fulfill their own questionable quests than defend the Imperium from corruption and vow to complete a Grey Hunter PACK (7 Wolves, PG, WS) from Codex: Slayers of Chapters (Space Wolves) of total value 120 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Space Wolves and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

Although, I have to admit that bearing a sign of damnation as a way of repenting is not the way of a Space Wolf and more that of a Chapter trying to attain for some deeply hidden past heresy.

Had indeed! ^_^

Labeling packs as "squads"is libel... Oh, look at me, playing with words :)

Indeed,play with sticks.Here ill show you:

Here wolfie,wolfie.Fetch!

Although, I have to admit that bearing a sign of damnation as a way of repenting is not the way of a Space Wolf and more that of a Chapter trying to attain for some deeply hidden past heresy.

Dont know what chapter your talking about but just for you we will have an ale contest if you fail.Agreed?

Had indeed! :P

Labeling packs as "squads"is libel... Oh, look at me, playing with words :D

Indeed,play with sticks.Here ill show you:

Here wolfie,wolfie.Fetch!

I suggest you don't play with the thunderwolves :) his name is dave and he's grumpy...

Dont know what chapter your talking about but just for you we will have an ale contest if you fail.Agreed?

*looks around from painting desk sharply...* did someone say ale? and contest? I'll drink ya under the table I will so I will... :D

“I Forté of Bjorn Stormwolf's Great Company answer the challege of the self chastising dress wearing transvestites who prefer to fulfill their own questionable quests than defend the Imperium from corruption and vow to complete a Grey Hunter PACK (7 Wolves, PG, WS) from Codex: Slayers of Chapters (Space Wolves) of total value 120 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Space Wolves and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

Oath made of pure win! <_< Although I don't know what Chapter you're refering to... hmmm... So Magnus got away then?

My challenge stands btw. So by my reckoning you are 880 pts short. :lol:

If I choose to fail now can we start drinking? That's an odd way to motivate <_<

Ans Sempre. There's no way I could realistically paint 1k in that time frame with work, three kids (youngest isn't even 1) and the ps3 tempting melike Slaanesh. I'll do what I can an motivate my brother's with promises of Wolfwizz, Mjod, Elk and brawling.

Ans Sempre. There's no way I could realistically paint 1k in that time frame with work, three kids (youngest isn't even 1) and the ps3 tempting melike Slaanesh.

I only got one kid and I can only imagine what this x3 would mean :D

I'll do what I can an motivate my brother's with promises of Wolfwizz, Mjod, Elk and brawling.

Hmmm sounds interesting... well here's more motivation:

If you manage to get NEW entrants into the ETL competition vowing and successfully delivering 2,000 points cumulatively in their 1st vow (claiming they were called to arms because of you in their vows) then I promise to paint a... what 'd you call it now... Wolf Guard Pack? led by Arjac the Unimportant in the month following the ETL Challenge. So Forte, can you stir the soul of your brothers? Can you raise your own Great Company to meet the challenge of the Inner Circle?

I stand here, in my black robes of the Disciples of Caliban, waiting... :P

So can i retract my vow then put it back up saying i was brought in by forte? :D

Naaaaaaaaaah, the point is to get new people in! You're on record! :D Glad to see Wolves' solidarity is still alive! :)

We've a great bunch here so should easily be able to meet your challenge once the word spreads. Word of warning though. It sometimes gets a little rowdy (I'm sure Rags and the other mods will beat people into line though).

Semper, I've re-jigged my vow slightly - after remembering giving Mark of the Wulfen to a character is almost pointless, I've moved it to one of my Grey Hunters - so the over all points are the same, just moved a mark

Cheers

OK Keith, fixed it for ya! ;)

Any other brave ones? Or am I in the wrong forum?

Well i cant vow anymore till i look in by bitz box's and see how many more marines i can put together.

Hmmm sounds interesting... well here's more motivation:

If you manage to get NEW entrants into the ETL competition vowing and successfully delivering 2,000 points cumulatively in their 1st vow (claiming they were called to arms because of you in their vows) then I promise to paint a... what 'd you call it now... Wolf Guard Pack? led by Arjac the Unimportant in the month following the ETL Challenge. So Forte, can you stir the soul of your brothers? Can you raise your own Great Company to meet the challenge of the Inner Circle?

I stand here, in my black robes of the Disciples of Caliban, waiting... ;)

“I Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete Njal Stormcaller in TDA, Ragnar Blackmane, 2 packs of 10 Grey Hunters with double plasma guns, MotW, Wolf Standard and Power Fist, a Wolf Scout pack of 5 with 1 plasma pistol, 1 power weapon and melta gun, a Land Raider Redeemer, a Land Raider Godhammer, 2 Venerable Dreadnoughts, 1 with Assault Cannon, 1 with Lascannon, from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 2025 pts on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Fang and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

Forte, brother, this is for you. Until this is complete my Raven Guard will be untouched by brush or gaming table. By my oath as a Son of Russ for the last decade, the hair of my beard, and the air that i breath, this vow will be completed.

WLK

Archived