+++E Tenebrae Lux+++

Navy life has not been conducive to painting lately, nontheless the fault is mine. Where do I find my mark of shame?

yeah i hear that, im lucky that im an IT and can steal the server room for my purposes after watch :P

Deck department on an amphib. I work a lot

Captain Semper was waiting in the command throne of “The Lion’s Vengeance” the Hunter Class destroyer of the Consecrators Chapter. His patience was spent. He pressed the vox to contact Enoch, the 6th Master.

- What is going on Enoch? When shall I make planetfall?

- Techmarine Anon informed me that teleportation apparatus is ready, Grand Master.

- Very well, I’m on my way to the teleportation room.

Once Captain Semper reached the teleportation room he found Enoch and Anon waiting for him. He also saw the Chaplain Amadis standing in silence in a dark corner.

- Let me go in your stead Grand Master, Amadis said.

- No Amadis. This is my burden to carry. Do you have the Final Report?

Amadis handed to Captain Semper a purpose-build cylindrical container that contained the scroll of the Final Report. Semper hanged it from his waist next to “Lux ex Tenebris” his trusted power maul.

- Is the Black Templar on the surface? Semper asked?

- Yes Lord, a servitor answered with a monotonous voice.

- Is he in the pre-agreed quadrant?

- Yes Lord.

- Then it is time. Proceed with the teleportation process.

A strong light filled the teleportation room for less than a second and Captain Semper was on the planet’s surface.

So what were the final results? (and are there pre-made badges of dishonour that we have to wear or shall I make one myself? Or do I just have to privately live with the shame? ;) )

Actually, while I can't say I'm glad I failed to complete my oath, the mark of damnation is awesome and way cooler looking than the completion badge, and besides, we're chaos, oath breaker is kinda a part of the job, is more of a title than an insult. I rather love the image

You can find the link two posts up (post 483).

Oooh, that's what I get for posting on the phone. Didn't see that huuuge link up there, hehe...

Nice work with the merit badges! btw! I like how they link together for those that have multiple badges! -_-

Though I sincerely think that Chaos would have won without much competition if the competition was held after the codex release. :P

There is always the next competition.

Quite true, and it shall be looked forward to immensely. The Templars, who get their color scheme from spray cans, may have taken the prize in this bout, but like their miserable caitiff of a Primarch they are destined only for an ignominious end. That end will be as wretched and befitting as lapdogs to a powerless cadaver deserve, with their gasping throats crushed beneath the boots of better warriors. The time is coming, vengeance is nigh, and all of Dorn's byblows will be exposed for what they are: the grossest of cowards, weak of gene and weak of faith. Scrape a Templar, and the only thing revealed beneath is the yellow of the craven.

Cruise along, Black Templars, cruise along in your little flotillas, flinging your meager strength into worthless battle after worthless battle, and claim what small victories ease your grief at your ludicrous losses. Know that even as you wield the weapons of your betters, you are nothing but offshoots of your betters: hopeless, hapless, helpless, and homeless. Close your eyes in your misguided fury and blind yourself to the truth that your destruction rides on the tides of the Warp to slaughter you as we slaughtered your mewling gene-sire. All your hollow proclamations bleat about how you know no fear, but Rogal Dorn knew fear: we taught it to him, as we toppled his walls, tore the gene-seed from his beloved Fists, and rent him limb from limb at his end. We will show you what he so feared, and teach that fear to you in all its exquisite glory just before you perish in the well-earned misery you so truly deserve.

Your doom rides on Warp-wrought wings, to sharpen its teeth on your bones and slake its thirst with your screams. The notice is served, the clock is ticking and the Legions come to put an end to 10,000 years of the theft, corruption, treason, lies and tyranny that you so adore; if you heed the portents now, you still have time to end your future by ending yourselves. It won't serve to save the galaxy you waste your lives to defend, but neither would your absence hurt its chances, and at least you would spare yourselves the dinner of ashes and the dessert of failure before your demise. ;)

Archived