The Albigensian Crusade

Honda

Murska Airbase - Episode 3

"I demand to know by which authority you have been allowed to sequester my ship and crew, whilst holding me against my will?"

The Reclusiarch looked at the figure in chains for a moment and replied, "The only authority I need, my good inquisitor, is the Emperor. The Black Templars launched a crusade ten thousand years ago to continue the Emperor's vision of a galaxy purified for the Imperium of Mankind. It is our sworn responsibility to root out traitors, heretics, and ...witches, prosecuting them with extreme prejudice, all in accordance with his wishes."

"I assure you that I am none of those, Reclusiarch. It would be wise of you to tread carefully upon this path you follow."

"Path, inquisitor? What path would that be? The path where I seek out the truth behind your recent actions? Or is it the path that will tell me why you led our crusade into a trap set by a prepared enemy, a trap where it is noted that you were conveniently absent from the battlefield? A battlefield where I lost twenty brethren inquisitor, TWENTY OF MY BRETHREN, in an effort to reclaim our chapter relics, relics that were not present as we were led to believe by you. Is that the path you refer to?"

The inquisitor steeled himself to the Reclusiarch's condemning gaze, "I demand that you release me."

"Inquisitor, you are in no position to demand anything. I brought you here to inform you that I am convening a tribunal to investigate the actions that took place upon the recent Murska Airbase operation. You will be allowed to stand in your own defense before justice is meted out."

The inquisitor lowered his head and closed his eyes for several moments before snapping his head back with his eyes open wide and gasping, "Y-you have a, a null maiden nearby".

"Inquisitor, it may be your practice to rely on certain...abilities that you possess, abilities that allow you to shape circumstances to your benefit. However, none of your tricks will work here, especially during the tribunal. I want you to know that I am taking every step possible to ensure that your guilt will be demonstrated by the facts and nothing but the facts" said the Reclusiarch.

"The tribunal will begin in one hour. I would recommend preparing yourself for the proceedings."

The shaken inquisitor replied, "I am innocent Reclusiarch."

"I suppose we shall see, won't we."

Episode 4

This was to be an Apocalypse game with the narrative built around a Black Templar and Grey Knight force assaulting an airbase operated by the mysterious November Warriors, a Chapter Militant for the Ordo Chronos. Very little is known about the Ordo Chronos, but what little that has been discovered reveals an organization who is single minded in its purpose of recovering artifacts and repurposing them for their own gains. That it does not matter who produced the artifacts is a source of serious contention within the highest levels of the Adeptus Mechanicus as well as other factions who abhor contamination from xenos sources. Rumors persist of multiple species of xenos working in conjunction with the November Warriors in an alliance that will cause severe repercussions within the Imperium if this fact were to be made known.

One of the things that is great about our group is our willingness to experiment and have a little fun. In this game, Jefe and I were to discover the deviousness that Mo hides behind his puppy dog eyes. We were to discover that Mo brought not one, but two Fellblades (one with BS5, the other with "No Cover Save" shooting), a Sicarian, seven dreadnoughts of various varieties and weapons, three Imperial knights (in some sort of Baronial court formation), two Xiphon fighters, a Fire Raptor, a Storm Eagle, two Storm Talons, and three Storm Ravens.

No infantry. At all.

I take that back, he did bring two Tech priests with servitors and the Iron Hand Chapter tactics.

To be perfectly honest, Jefe and I were a tad stunned.

However, believing that there is a solution for any problem, especially in Apoc, Jefe and I huddled and worked up a plan. We would do that quite a bit throughout the game.

The Grey Knights fielded two Storm Ravens with full Purifier squads, two Dreadknights, Draigo, at least two squads of Grey Knight terminators/paladins, two dreadnoughts, and a Stormsword Super heavy tank.

The Black Templars fielded, a Cataphracti Reclusiarch (Captain) with Shield Eternal and a Thunderhammer, six Assault terminators (4 TH/SS, 2 LC), six standard terminators (1 Acannon, 1 Sergeant), 3 x 10 man Crusader squads, two Caestus Assault rams, three Storm Ravens (lascannon/Typhoon missile launcher), two Storm Talons (Acannon/Skymissiles), 1 Landspeeder Typhoon (for Raptorwing), and a Fire Raptor.

It was as if Mo had guessed exactly what we would bring because he had a counter for each of our strengths.

In the face what we knew, we drastically changed our plans. Originally we felt that we could challenge Mo's forces and execute a campaign of annihilation through an air assault. With the updated intelligence, we decided to switch to an objective grab and force Mo to kick us off of the objectives. Little did we know that was also part of his plan.

The Battlefield

gallery_15184_7227_24798.jpg

The battlefield contained six objectives (labeled). Each objective would be worth D3 victory points, but we would not know what the value was until a unit controlled the objective. Victory points were tallied at the end of a full turn, i.e. one player turn for each side.

The Deployment

gallery_15184_7227_33333.jpg

Ordo Chronos deployed first, setting up in a particularly strong position with overlapping fields of fire not only on any ground units that might enter the battlefield, but the skies were especially dangerous as Mo had a plethora of Mortis pattern Contemptors as well as standard dreadnoughts. To be perfectly frank, it looked bleak.

Two knights and the BS5 Fellblade set up near Objective 6, protected by a Deredeo dreadnought and another with twin lascannon (Mortis dreadnought). On either side of the runway, Autocannon and Kheres Mortis dreadnoughts held buildings and battlements (Objective 2), anchored by a Knight titan and the other Fellblade.

The forces of the Imperium opted for a null deployment. Mo would be shooting at us enough as it was, we didn't need to give him any extra opportunities.

To be continued...

Edited by Honda

Episode 5

+++

"So be it."

The circle of giants, dimly lit by a projected image of three dimensional terrain, all turned and faced the robed figure who had spoken.

"I have failed you brothers. I have let my anger and pride lure us to a destination that would spell our doom."

Another equally large figure, gripping a sword that accepted none of the ambient light, yet glowed with its own black brilliance, spat, "Is this of the witch's doing Reclusiarch?"

"I will settle with the witch soon, but first we must settle the matter before us."

"And by what manner will that be Reclusiarch?"

He paused for just a moment before responding. However, it was clear to all who were present that when he next spoke, they all sensed the predatory smile in his voice.

"We will punish them. Leave nothing standing", said the Reclusiarch.

+++

Turn 1

gallery_15184_7227_82823.jpg

With Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" playing in our heads (we had to because Mo had decided to put jazz on as background music, an additional act of heresy), our airborne assault began. It was imperative that we remove as many of the ground based AA assets as possible, though we would not be able to remove all of them in one go.

There were too many.

With flashbacks of the old WW II movies "Dambusters" and "Squadron 633", our flying forces zoomed onto the table into the teeth of Mo's anti-aircraft fire, several Templar aircraft taking heavy damage.

gallery_15184_7227_24955.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_74244.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_20221.jpg

However, Mo's anti-aircraft fire did not go unanswered.

On the right flank, a Templar Fire Raptor and Storm Raven teamed up to remove the Sicarian tank positioned at the juncture of the two runway paths. On the left flank, focused lascannon and missile fire shook two Mortis dreadnoughts in their bastion.

gallery_15184_7227_81079.jpg

One zealous Templars pilot, but I repeat myself, in a Caestus dropped out of high orbit and rammed into a Mortis dreadnought guarding the Southern approach to the runway.

In the meantime, multiple squads of Templar brethren began marching to objectives, securing several directly in front of the Ordo Chronos forces.

Turn 1 Victory points: Ordo Chronos 2, Imperium 5 (including 1st Blood)

Turn 2

gallery_15184_7227_22055.jpg

Not for the last time, Ordo Chronos sprung a trap upon the assaulting forces. One of our larger concerns was the significant number of air assets that Mo had fielded, not the least of which were two of what is arguably one of the best fighters in the game, the Xiphon.

With a pair of Xiphons, a pair of Storm Talons, and a Storm Raven in hot pursuit of the leading Imperial air formations, heavy damage was dealt to several aircraft, including one Black Templar Storm Raven. Soon the sky was full of exhaust trails and columns of smoke from crashed aircraft.

gallery_15184_7227_32826.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_31592.jpg

However, the Imperials were not completely undone.

Though heavily damaged, several Templar aircraft were able to escape the hunting fighters with evasive maneuvers, which then set up several shots for a wing of Ghost Talons with deadly effect.

gallery_15184_7227_76496.jpg

The Grey Knights are also very clever and had a trap of their own to spring. Inspired by the Templars maneuvers, the Grey Knights Storm Ravens accelerated across the field, dropping squads of Purifiers along the way.

gallery_15184_7227_14114.jpg

With an unspoken command, Cleansing Flame spells were triggered by each squad causing aircraft to fall out of the sky and dreadnoughts to explode. Also caught up in the ghostly flames were a Techpriest and his servitors attending to one of the heretic's Fellblades.

Turn 2 Victory points: Ordo Chronos 4, Imperium 13

To be continued...

Murska Airbase - Episode 6

Turn 3

gallery_15184_7227_46099.jpg

Turn 3 started off with a bang...literally. Mo recognized that the tactical situation had changed, not in his favor, and that if he wasn't going to be able to grab or contest objectives, then nobody would. Thus began a vindictive pogrom against any immovable object bearing an objective marker by the Ordo Chronos.

Almost immediately, the focused fire of several super heavy tanks and walkers brought down the Administratum building in a cloud of fire and dust. I'm sure it was entirely coincidental that a squad of Templar brethren were holding the building, searching for information tied to the mysterious November Warriors. Alas, as they drew themselves from the rubble they were further punished by additional fire and eventually wiped out.

Both sides paused for a few moments to assess what had just transpired. The November Warriors to consider which objectives they might target next, the Imperium to gird their loins and prepare to unleash the full measure of their wrath upon the heretics.

gallery_15184_7227_50360.jpg

The remnants of the Ordo aircraft contingent, once the hunters now found themselves in the position of being the hunted, the Templar flyers pursuing the November Warriors with an unsurpassed vengeance.

gallery_15184_7227_29993.jpg

The Grey Knights also found themselves berserk with fury, assaulting the Ordo Chronos forces wherever they attempted to hide themselves.

Turn 3 Victory points: Ordo Chronos 6, Imperium 21

Turn Four

gallery_15184_7227_5281.jpg

The destruction to the November Warriors infrastructure continued unabated. The Imperium forces remained puzzled as to the reasoning behind the wanton destruction of what on the surface, appeared to be a significant investment of resources developed to support a large area of operations. That nothing would be left standing if this violence continued, caused a change in target priorities, with the Imperium focusing on platforms capable of launching weapons of mass destruction to assume the highest priority.

As such, Grey Knight Dreadknights assaulted a member of the Baronial Court, who had wandered off into the left flank unsupported, and brought down the threat, though significant damage was incurred by one of the Dreadknights.

gallery_15184_7227_43599.jpg

As the Communications Center collapsed upon itself, secondary explosions indicated that something besides cogitation farms and telepath choir chambers was hidden within its walls. A squad of Black Templar Sword Brethren in terminator armor crawled out of the rubble, slightly shaken, but still very dangerous.

Somewhat surprisingly, the Promethium Storage facility barely produced flames upon its collapse, again causing the Imperium to wonder, what did the supposed objective actually represent to the heretics? The Imperium forces began to suspect that a very complex and deep masking effort was being peeled away, yet for every question answered, many more remained.

gallery_15184_7227_20435.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_40401.jpg

One of the November Warriors great battle engines positioned itself upon the runway and defied multiple attempts of the Imperium to remove it. Even the mighty Caestus Magma cannons failed to find a weakness in the behemoth's armor.

Although still defiant and dangerous, an impartial observer could recognize that it was only a matter of time. The Imperium forces arrayed against it would eventually bring about its destruction.

gallery_15184_7227_68008.jpg

But the November Warriors would make them pay for their victory in blood first.

Turn 4 Victory points: Ordo Chronos 6, Imperium 22

Turn Five

gallery_15184_7227_16513.jpg

It was a landscape born in Hell.

Fires raged out of control, monstrous engines continued to rain destruction indiscriminately, yet the opposing forces continued to embrace the rage that drove them to manic levels of intensity with one goal. Eliminate the enemy before destruction was wrought upon them.

gallery_15184_7227_88842.jpg

The November Warriors continued to demolish any structure within the range of their weapons. The Supply Depot, a location where several units of Grey Knights and Black Templar Sword Brethren engaged and destroyed Ordo Chronos forces, was brought down around the Templars, though they remained relatively unscathed.

gallery_15184_7227_11759.jpg

In what would become one of the key accomplishments in the end stages of the operation, two squads of Grey Knight Terminators cornered another Fellblade and against expectations and reason, launched a furious assault upon it and brought down its destruction.

gallery_15184_7227_45253.jpg

Almost simultaneously, the sister machine, the Fellblade's squadron-mate succumbed to a final assault by Grey Knight walkers. With the linchpins of the November Warriors defense removed, the Baron and his one remaining squire began seeking avenues of escape as the Black Templar flyers continued to hound them from the battlefield.

Turn 5 Victory points: Ordo Chronos 6, Imperium 24

Imperator Victa!

To be concluded...

Epilogue

A circle of Templar in battle plate surrounded a lone figure bound upright to a pole within a large chamber.

The bound figure spat out, "You cannot get away with this, the Inquisition will find out and punish you!"

"It is noted that you threaten me with your allegiance, but not with the Emperor himself. I think that telling, don't you?", replied the Reclusiarch.

Continuing he said, "Your circumstances are a result of your actions. You have been found guilty of crimes against the Imperium and you have been sentenced is death. Normally, I would have a brethren administer the Emperor's justice and be done with this transgression. But I think that there is still an opportunity here for you to learn."

"This chamber, is where all the refuse and offal generated by the operations of this mighty vessel is collected. The refuse is then purified through the holy act of incineration before the ashes are released to the void of space."

"It seemed to me that an act of purification is in order, that in a sense, you have ended up here because of what you represent, all that is vile, putrid, and disgusting. Yet, there is still a chance for redemption, the Emperor still offers his grace to you."

"Although not normally an option I extend to non-brethren, I would offer you this last chance to confess your sins."

The inquisitor replied with silence and began to frantically struggle against his bonds.

"Do not insult us with your efforts, there will be no escape."

"I command you to release me at once, or suffer the most direst of consequences possible. This heresy will be found out!", the inquisitor screamed.

"Still you threaten. Is this not evidence of the weakness in your character? Regardless, I am quite certain that you shall pass into the night unnoticed. Your ship, and all that were with you no longer exist. The blight upon the Imperium that you represent shall be swept away. Your ashes will be scattered across the stars."

"None will mourn your passing."

The inquisitor continued to struggle as the Reclusiarch turned away and passed through the slowly closing bulkhead doors, while the building roar of the incineration jets drowned out his high pitched screams.

It is time to move on to the next set of tasks.

A while ago, inspired by the reading of "Helsreach", I decided that I wanted to create Grimaldus and his command squad. I continue to shape my Templars and their allies to represent a force that was present at the defense of Helsreach. The first step in that endeavor was to build a custom Grimaldus and his inner circle of knights.

I finished Nerovar, Bastilan, and Priamus, but lapse in completing Cador and Artarion.

gallery_15184_7227_266576.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_700364.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_513566.jpg

So that is what I will do next.

I also want to finish someone I originally built for a 30K force, present at the defense of Terra. He was to be called "Gibraltar" and was my attempt to build an Alexis Polux equivalent..

gallery_15184_7227_218524.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_639569.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_917006.jpg

Instead, I now intend to place him in my Scouring era crusading force and his armor shall be named "Gibraltar", with some remnants of IF armor present and possibly some Fist iconography as well. I'm still thinking about that. I always liked how he turned out and now he needs to be in my crusade.

So that is another upcoming task.

And finally, I have these heads.

gallery_15184_7227_911310.jpg

I was just going to add them to regular Mk VII armored initiates, but realized something while I was looking through my photos. I still have these guys, who were built for the Vanguard Siege List from the FW Badab books.

gallery_15184_7227_44418.jpg

Overall I liked how they turned out, but as you, my brothers pointed out, the GK helmets just didn't work with PA armor. Maybe they might work with the slightly larger Mk III Prospero armor, but they just aren't working right now.

So I am going to attempt to remove the old heads and replace them with new Mk III heads. I will try to preserve the originals as much as possible, but I am a really good glue-er, so no promises.

And finally, the beginning of a slug of foot troops.

gallery_15184_7227_816229.jpg

Ok, maybe not completely "finally".

Murska Airbase - Final Assessment

First off, what an amazing game!

What was even more hilarious is that after the game while we were comparing notes, both sides expressed a significant concern that the enemy was going to table us. I'm not sure why Mo felt that would happen, but I know Jefe and I were really concerned through the first 3.5-4 turns.

The other thing that was really interesting was the difference in the composition of the two opposing forces. Initially, Jefe and I were not sure how we were going to deal with all the armor that Mo brought, but then we realized what he was gaining by not taking any infantry. About a third of the way through the game we did a quick count and discovered that, even with the equivalent number of points, Mo had approximately 95 hull points in his force and we only had around 55 or so. That's quite a differential. That was also what was stressing us as we extended our presence into the table.

However, we also realized that we had an advantage in infantry and if we could use that to exploit situations where Mo's armor lacked support, we might be able to equalize some of the imbalances. As a matter of fact, that is exactly what Jefe did to take out one of Mo's Fellblades.

So we had some really interesting tactical problems to solve and Mo really pushed hard on the table. By the end of the game we were all exhausted due to the intensity of the game. It was still very friendly and there was a lot of joking going on, but at the same time, we were really scratching our noggins to address the challenges in our battle plan.

The other thing that really helped us, was a willingness to adjust our preconceived battle plan in the face of the opposing forces. Sometimes you have to have the guts to stick through your decisions, sometimes you have to adjust. This was a case of the latter and over about a turn and a half, it shifted us form being on the back foot to taking the initiative....but it was still a long, hard slog.

Also I learned to respect the Iron Hands Chapter tactics that Mo ran with. In the past I've never been that impressed with them, but in this game, whatever it is that allows them to reclaim a hull point on a dice roll (I think that's right) really caused us a lot of heartburn. Over the course of the game, Mo recovered something on the order of 25 or so hull points through his CTs. Think about that for a minute.That is on the order of saving two Fellblades from destruction. I t certainly kept a number of his aircraft flying well into the last turn because we just couldn't do enough damage on his Storm Eagle and Fire Raptor. His Storm Ravens also hung around a long time.

One of the other tasks I have is to finish up and lay out the narrative framework for this year's battles, so that will be coming up before too long as well.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank Mo for hosting us and making the game so memorable.

Cheers,

I like the Marines' heater shields. Did you scratch build them yourself?

Thank you brother.

These particular shields were on some sort of WFB Elf infantry, from one of the old box sets. I filed them smooth and then covered them with GS to get a fabric effect on them.

I wanted to take a different approach with my combat/storm shields. As much as I love the FW versions (and other manufacturers), at the time, I didn't have the cash to kick out for those. So I opted for a simpler, cheaper, yet more distinctive approach.

My first shield was cut from plastic card, then covered in GS. Then I imprinted it with a texture and cuts to resemble a cloth fabric, like so:

gallery_15184_7227_341397.jpg

One of the "looks" I wanted in my crusade, was the appearance of hand painted iconography by each knight on his armor. I am attempting to get a more medieval look to my Templars, so things are a little rougher around the edges, my crosses aren't perfect, but for the most part, each piece of armor would be unique.

That is the goal. I'm still getting there.

Anyway, that's how I do my shields, except for one or two figures that had the other variety on them.

Now having said that, I did get the FW Templar Brethren upgrade with the shields, so I'm not sure how I'm going to handle them just yet, though they are intended for an Honor Guard type of unit.

Cheers,

Okey doke, time for an update.

I'm making good progress on Gibraltar. I have the yellow (Iyanden Darksun) the way I want and things are starting to come together.

gallery_15184_7227_729482.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_729482.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_430634.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_787095.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_132967.jpg

I wanted his armor to be a little more ornate, but not flashy, something still pragmatic, but closer to IF levels of ornamentation vs. my very pragmatic Templars. When I get to doing my Honor Guard, I think they will look something like this as well.

Fluff:

"Gibraltar" is now an honorary title, granted to an Astartes that has accomplished something significant on the battlefield. The original Gibraltar stood at the walls of the Terra and refused to yield to the traitorous heretics. Gibraltar was an Astartes of significant size and as such, was provided with a customized set of armor.

Every few hundred years, within the ranks of the sons of Dorn, several men of unusual size are produced by the processes that create a Space Marine. Before long, they display the cunning battlefield acumen often attributed to the great Alexis Polux.

It is not clear whether these Astartes are direct descendants of Polux, but many are. As such their armor requires special attention by the artificers for even among the massive physiques of their brethren, they stand apart.

+++

Also, I've made some progress on the last two members of Squad Grimaldus.

Artarion

gallery_15184_7227_895754.jpg

Cador

gallery_15184_7227_644037.jpg

I still haven't designed what the banner will look like. The way it is described in "Helsreach", it strikes me as looking more like Helbrecht's banner (refer to the 4th ed. codex) rather than the more recent illustrations in the "Helsreach" videos we've been watching. I intend to do something more like the former. As soon as I get some sketches put together, I'll post so we can discuss.

I think that's it for now.

Cheers,

Gibraltar looks good, but why is his armor battleship gray instead of... well, black? Is it to identify the wearer as bearer of the title, the way golden armor identifies a Sanguinary Guard in the Blood Angels Chapter?

Fair question. What you seeing is a couple of things:

• My preference is for de-saturated colors because they look more natural and realistic to me. This stems from the research I did on painting styles before I began painting 40K miniatures, lo these many years ago.

• When I began feeling the lure of the Black Templars (after reading every page of "You know you are a Black Templar when..."), the armies I was attracted to from a style perspective weren't just black, they had worked their figures up to a weathered grey. I liked that look a lot (see Eberious' thread for an example).

• When the color black is your starting point, there is no way to shade or darken that color. You always have to work your way up the light scale, so I opted for a dark grey, Vallejo's Panzer Grey to be specific. From that point, I can lighten or darken. When used in contrast with Vallejo Light Grey, I get the Black/White effect that we normally see with Templar livery, although not as dark as some people are used to.

• And now the really fun part that I didn't discover until I was pretty deep into my Tempalrs. Vallejo Panzer Grey reflects a lot of light, so when really amateur photographers (raises hand) get bright light on Panzer Grey, it reflects light back appearing lighter than it really is. Now, that's not to say that it looks "black" in real life, but it is darker than it shows up in pictures.

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

Ok, brothers, a new week awaits us, let's make it count.

Back when I was taking pictures of the basilica I was building for Mo, I was left with the impression of plainness in my terminators. Now, I had always planned on going back and adding weathering etc. to my infantry, but I figured with Gibraltar getting close to finished, it was time to take a look at this.

Also, I remembered that when I am pulling figures out for squads, I always seem to spend an inordinate amount of time looking for sword brethren in my Crusader squads ("Hello, they're the guys with the big fists and glowing swords!"). In any case, I thought I'd add a visual cue to assist with this.

These are still work in progress. However, before I jump off, I want to thank TheOneTrueZon for the tip with using the white pencil to add scratches and what not. I really like the effect, though I need to practice more and dial down the application.

First up, the very first addition to my crusade, the dreadnought Pious. I painted him for ETL I.

gallery_15184_7227_496952.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_675491.jpg

Now up close it looks more like chalk, but from 6-12 inches, it looks like pitting and scratches to me. I like how it turned out.

Satisfied with the overall effect, I extended it to the sword brethren crusader guys. Now, I will admit that I got a little ZEALous in the application, so I need to go back and touch up some of these areas, but then, I was learning.

I would offer a couple things to keep in mind.

1. I didn't get much traction from the pencil on non-sealed figures. Not sure why that is, but that can be planned for.
  2. You can erase the pencil and/or paint over it.

gallery_15184_7227_340075.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_99850.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_859633.jpg

In addition to the scratches, I've also added some Vallejo Desert Dust pigments to the feet, bottom of their tabards, and part way up their lower legs.

Gibraltar.

gallery_15184_7227_264306.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_144710.jpg

Along with the dust and scratches, I've also added the terracotta chipping that I apply on my vehicles. Overall, I'm fairly pleased with the combination of weathering effects. I'll let it sit a day or so and then do some touch ups.

Finally, some progress on Artarion and Cador of Squad Grimaldus.

gallery_15184_7227_331334.jpg

gallery_15184_7227_281644.jpg

Cheers,