Amazing colour scheme looks very gothic and dirty just like plaugies should be. Loving your bat rep lol I laughed several times reading it.

Improvments on the Defilers look nice to. Looks like they been int he favour of papa nurgle indeed.

Looking forward to more.

James

New Battle Report, with the new codex on MY HOBBY BLOG... and I actually almost won this time! :huh:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oWHinNtmMl0/UIYQkNHdXmI/AAAAAAAAAtg/Kgius7Ue-OY/s1600/SetupGm2.jpg

“Save it for your slaves, priest.” Ghul pointed his great scythe towards to the ruins to the east. “We go to Pooping Gargoyle Plaza.” He bellowed to the two squads of marines and the assembled throng of cultists. “I want my frying pan back.”

Edited by rednekkboss

Well played brother! Made me wait a day and then " BLAM, BLACK MACE TO THE FACE"!!

I now owe my employers a new monitor.

So thanks for that but glad to hear the new codex is playing well brother and again look forward to seeing a completed Blinky!

Well played brother! Made me wait a day and then " BLAM, BLACK MACE TO THE FACE"!!

I now owe my employers a new monitor.

So thanks for that but glad to hear the new codex is playing well brother and again look forward to seeing a completed Blinky!

HA! Sorry about that, mate. ;) You should look at that at home, then you can ruin your own stuff. :) I DO love that Black Mace though. Should I send you a splatter screen to put in front of your monitor?

Did some sculpting and what not on Blinky tonight, going to work on AHhnold tomorrow and get some guys primed after I go experience the wonders of modern medicine (MRI's are always relaxing) Should have a quick update here and some paint on the Apostles of Quetza as well. Keep a weather eye, ya'll!

Here ya go, Nighthunters! Blinky... or at least the initial install and application of the eye......

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-W9udo71oqEU/UIi3sSLTIWI/AAAAAAAAAvY/6JYx_GoPgRU/s1600/BlinkyWIP01.jpg

And a shot of Not-So-Smilin' Bob, with his new attitude...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9Kn9ZAk900E/UIi5DuDG72I/AAAAAAAAAvg/gZkLL7BbCo0/s1600/Boboverhaul02.jpg

I have a mini personal holiday of sorts coming up starting friday night, so hopefully I'll get some paint going. A little more at my Blog... including the prospects of another battle report. :lol:

This is the sort of thing I find very, very exciting about the hobby; miniatures and armies that have distinct and pronounced character. The Nurgle worshippers hereabouts seem to do it every time; great conversions, interesting paint scheme. Amazing work.

Great, I'm doing so good on getting my Howling Griffins done and now I want to start on my chaos marines. I will not give in, well not just yet. They are looking great so far.

Cheers mate.

I've seen those Howling Griffons of yours. You are a madman, but in a good way. Keep going. Although..... eventually you'll give in to the whispers of the Dark Gods.

This is the sort of thing I find very, very exciting about the hobby; miniatures and armies that have distinct and pronounced character. The Nurgle worshippers hereabouts seem to do it every time; great conversions, interesting paint scheme. Amazing work.

Its because Nurgle is so happy. :D Nurgle is a great venue for all those sick, twisted little monkeys out there. And most creative people are really sick little monkeys inside. :P Not to be overly gross, but I've had a lot of first hand experience with guts,blood and rotting animals, which is definitely helpful. Plus being a fan of horror movies never hurts. There is also a Traitor Imperial guard element to the Templars of DOOooom, which are also primarily nurgly or creepy,undead. I'm trying to keep on this big project without setting it aside for too long, to try and keep the asthetic homogenous through the whole force. My other armies are not happy about this. If only I didn't have to so silly stuff like work and sleep. <_<

I'm planning on overhauling my Khorne contingent too, blood, fire and brimstone.... what fun.

Edited by rednekkboss

That giant eyeball made me jump. You should have it looking up from the battlefield, so it's staring at your opponent. Psychological warfare, as it were. And the Defiler is just amazing. First time I've seen Tyranid weapons put on something non-buggy that I didn't immediately go "That's a stranglethorn cannon/deathspitter/etc." Bravo.

That giant eyeball made me jump. You should have it looking up from the battlefield, so it's staring at your opponent. Psychological warfare, as it were. And the Defiler is just amazing. First time I've seen Tyranid weapons put on something non-buggy that I didn't immediately go "That's a stranglethorn cannon/deathspitter/etc." Bravo.

YOU, sir, are genius madman after my own heart. Now I just have to decide whether to go with the creepy,half blind :P eye OR the funky Sauron lke evil eye OR... the large pupiled,cutsey, please-don't shoot at me/puss in boots kind of eye. Like so.......

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6ik1sXaqRug/Ttfb3pJPcVI/AAAAAAAADvU/oJN0_lK9P4U/s1600/puss%20in%20boots2.jpg

Good gods..... i might have to reposition the guns to get the "I'm cute, please don't shoot me pose" *evil, rusty wheels squeeking away in my head* :P

Just a quick update.

Painting and piddly work on Blinky and AHhnold continue. Not-so-smilin' Bob will have some paint on him. More on all that around Tuesday or so (because I'll need to do something to keep me from watching election coverage.... need to keep the blood pressure down.)

In the meantime, I whooped up a quick and dirty conversion for my Dark Vengeance Chaos Lord. I'll likely use him as a Sorceror.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cLuDBNpNc4g/UJSQfQaMIRI/AAAAAAAAAxU/lV5RcKYTSEU/s1600/DVSorceror01WIP.jpg

I've got some more traitor guard/cultists on my Blog, if anyone is interested in seeing the non-power armored portion of the Templars of DOOooom.

Nighthunters... I'm going to warn you now, step away from the monitor or at least set down the tea.

I did some sculpting on Blinky. First, the left side exhausts.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IMtx-feDunM/UJnUXlK8wSI/AAAAAAAAAx0/AhXdcL-C9sI/s1600/BlinkyLsidewip01.jpg

I was going for the old rotten wood, fungusy haunted look and might have just nailed it.

THEN.......

I repositioned the guns, did some more sculpting and accidently dropped the picture in my photo editor......

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nPVsHp4ulZc/UJnVowXLmpI/AAAAAAAAAx8/LRzU-WIET_U/s1600/Blinkysad.jpg

"Please don't shoot me, I'm cuuuuuuuuute." :blink:

Check out my blog if you are interested in my traitor guard stuff to go along with the Templars of DOOooom!

HAAA HA HA!

That is comedy gold! I bow down before your talent!

Also lest we forget the exhaust stacks are really very well done, not in a comedy fashion, just really well done in a nurgley fashion!

And thanks for the heads up, monitor was spared, wall will need repainting though ;)

Edited by NightHunters

Read it, love it, hows that comic coming?

Working on characters and stories. Planning to launch after the first of the year, especially since my 'out of the house' job is retail the next month will be a living hell.