Looks great for sure!

I find myself wondering how many hours you have spent on Ms. Charlotte so far... I never record how many I do, so no worries if you don't know...

Its a ridiculous number for sure. I started work on her in 2013. Coming down the home stretch now.

Edited by rednekkboss

• 3 weeks later...

Ms Charlotte's carapace is finished. Layers upon layers of shades, drybrush, highlights shades and more shades.  The photos don't quite do the depth of color justice. Horns/claws and the soft bits between the joints to go and she is DONE!  Then on to the base......:huh.:

charlottec01.jpg

charlottec02.jpg

charlottec03.jpg

Thanks guys. I had a friend ask me about the sculpting, so I sent her the link to my blog pics of the finished model. I finished sculpting it 3 years ago!?!?!  So, yeah... labor of love or maybe labor of love and hate.  I'm hoping it doesn't take that long to do her base. :)  Started working on the horns,spikes and barbs tonight.  MAN, there are a lot of them. Should have her done Monday, then on to the base. Have to finish up the Pox Joker too, then I think I need to build something. Still lots of projects to finish.

• 3 weeks later...

Wait, has it been 3 years already? I still remember you coming up with the initial idea for her!

Love the paint job and I am SO looking forward to seeing her finished!

Ask and ye shall receive.  She is done. I present you Miss Charlotte, Harvester of Souls. Actually, she's quite sweet, though she does sometimes have issues discerning friends from food. Some more pics on my hobby blog... but here's an all around.

CharlotteFinbeauty.jpg

CharlotteFin06.jpg

CharlotteFin08.jpg

I think her bum might be irritated...

CharlotteFin05.jpg

And there's Screamin' George inside.....

CharlotteFin03.jpg

The base is next with some other nurgly goodness. Cheers Ya'll!

Impressive and disgusting work on the Greater Daemon of Nurgle.

Thanks! I use her as a Helldrake. :) Or would... if I ever actually played.

Kierdale: Ha!  Yeah, I have it laid out and hope to have it all ready to prime by the weekend.  Depending on how much real life gets in the way. Its been particularly bothersome on my hobby time of late. :)

AT LAST!!!

FANTASTIC WORK!!

Congratulations on finishing this beautiful miniature, buddy. It took a while, but the wait was well worth it. 

Wow she looks great... I never even realized there was a pilot - if Screaming George is supposed to be the pilot?

AT LAST!!!

FANTASTIC WORK!!

Congratulations on finishing this beautiful miniature, buddy. It took a while, but the wait was well worth it. 

Wow she looks great... I never even realized there was a pilot - if Screaming George is supposed to be the pilot?

Glad you like it!  The base should be pretty cool. A mix of "Alien" and "Orkmerican Pickers"

George is hooked up, but I kind of see him as the most recent of sacrifices to keep her going. I've always thought all the little dripping faces on her abdomen would be a constant gross morphing and moaning (or farting) mass. But really, as long as she's fed, she's quite a pleasant conversationalist. :)

Miss Charlotte looks absolutely fantastic:thumbsup:  Hard to believe it's been 3 years since you started the project... ah me...... time flies eh? Well worth the time put in. She's a real work of art and I love the name:wink: