That Tartaros looks stunning!

As for the wooden spoon, you have my commiserations. But has it occurred to you that you're pred might have some difficulty in killing the enemy with that nasty barrel blockage it has, just saying :wink:

Drill the barrel huh, I get you Raz, cheers. It was a last minute/3am job so it will happen I suppose.

I do have a conundrum though, I have three of the Tartaros dudes with stormshields....but what do I put on the shields themselves. There is a lot of space to just paint metal coloured.

gallery_60109_5815_1562736.jpg

Laters

LM

Edited by LamenterMarine

As for the wooden spoon, you have my commiserations. But has it occurred to you that you're pred might have some difficulty in killing the enemy with that nasty barrel blockage it has, just saying :wink:

Drill the barrel huh, I get you Raz, cheers. It was a last minute/3am job so it will happen I suppose.

I do have a conundrum though, I have three of the Tartaros dudes with stormshields....but what do I put on the shields themselves. There is a lot of space to just paint metal coloured.

Laters

LM

Perhaps freehand of a weeping deathmask?

Laters

LM

Perhaps freehand of a weeping deathmask?

Cheers Guys

Raz, I think freehand like that is somewhat beyond me so I have rolled out my renegade lamenters symbol, think it might be used as a campaign badge or something but here's the first effort.

gallery_60109_5815_307323.jpg

Till the next time

LM

• 2 weeks later...

Well done brother the shield awesome:thumbsup: . My Minotaurs say hey:yes: .

Cheers deathspecter. My guys want their ships back

So there has been some developments:

Firstly, my old new land raider. I used a bead blaster to remove like 8 layers of paint and then re-sprayed it. Came out pretty well.

gallery_60109_5815_2229831.jpg

My latest tactical squad WIP. This would be squad number 5 of 6 needed for my battle company. Though they look too decked out to be regular marines so they well may end up being a sternguard squad to add some more numbers to my first company.

gallery_60109_5815_2842936.jpg

I have been somewhat distracted by my other hobby (which is way more expensive than 40k!!!!)...

gallery_60109_5815_2046730.jpg

Granted it might not be power armoured but it is should be about as fast as an imperial land speeder

Till the next time

LM

Cheers guys

Firepower - you have no idea, I just got a frame....I could have got myself a couple of Reaver Titans instead.....

deathspecter - some more teasing then?!

gallery_60109_5815_86034.jpg

I have also built a new display case for my expanding collection. I now have shelves for 1st Company, 3rd Company, 8th Company, The Chapter Armoury and one for the Sanguinary Host:

gallery_60109_5815_1108753.jpg

And finally, got bored to put this guy together, maybe my 1st Company captain, maybe:

gallery_60109_5815_2064974.jpg

Till the next time

LM

I'm off on holiday for a bit so thought I'd make one last WIP post. What can I say, I like attention:

Tac squad wip, just need to do the shoulder pads and they are done. Any suggestions for the squad markings would be appreciated.

gallery_60109_5815_1783288.jpg

till the next time

LM

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, thanks for the comments. Been a while but I have some stuff to show at last

Beautiful yellow may i ask how?

I use a humbrol spray brown. It's more of a darkish tan.

I do a thinned down devlan mud wash

Then paint over that with sunburst yellow/khaki brown mix.

That's pretty much it.

@ Max, the hammer is forgeworld, they do a weapons pack for the tartaros terminators.

Anyway, here's the basically done tactical squad/sternguard squad. Still need to do squad marking and the multi melta dudes pack but done enough for me as per my 95% rule.

gallery_60109_5815_2878744.jpg

Till the next time

LM

Tread carefully brother, your "other hobby" seems to utilising technology unsanctioned by the adeptus mechanicus. The priests of Mars would not look kindly upon your chapter were they to find out. :tongue.:

On a more serious note though, your marines look awesome. I can't believe I hadn't seen this thread until now. I'll have to follow it more closely in the future.

Edited by The Or

Tread carefully brother, your "other hobby" seems to utilising technology unsanctioned by the adeptus mechanicus. The priests of Mars would not look kindly upon your chapter were they to find out. :tongue.:

The Lamenters picked the wrong side at Badab and then got near munched to death by the Nids, I don't see them figure that things could get much worse!

• 8 months later...