Good work. You have done a nice job in de-dark angeling those miniatures. I think the terminators are going to look immense when painted up to full Lamenter mode.

Looking forward to seeing the Sanguinary guard painted up too <_<

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Finally painted those termies from the Dark Vengeance Box:

gallery_60109_5815_1047660.jpg

Some of the less numerically challenged of you will notice there are only 4...

gallery_60109_5815_662491.jpg

Once I got to this stage I decided that I didn't like the model at all. So I will have to find something else to go in the unit. I have not decided yet what that will be.

That's all for now

LM

As usual they look great, especially the four "normal" Termis. I wish I could paint like you!

But I have to agree that the Sargeant doesn't fit in. He looks to static an boring. Maybee you could give him a shield instead of a Bolter? I think that would look really cool.

• 1 month later...

So it's been a while but I have the latest installment in my lemon yellow log.

I have today some assault termies, these were rescued from ebay and brought into a caring home.

gallery_60109_5815_541440.jpg

gallery_60109_5815_990027.jpg

Just realised I haven't quite finished the shoulder pads but as with all my stuff these are 95% done. Enough for me to feel happy with using the forgeworld website again at any rate ;)

Till the next time

LM

nice lemon termie's. Are you going to use the DV termie sgt for something?

Cheers DK. DV sgt is currently a paper weight, a very ugly paperweight. I can only see him being cannibalised to give me some bits back that I used to make him.

LM

I'd cut of that ugly Khorne looking wing things on his termie hump, and swap/ file down that DA looking sword making it look more simple. GS the crap outta the DA icons or just remove, and add some blood drops. Still keep the dagger but turn into something simular to the ones with Sang Guard kit. His helm is fine, or you could take off, and add the one from the BA DC kit with the hair, and bionic eye. that one would look nice. Oh and have you finished your void assault marine's? I'm just waiting to get an airbrush before i paint mine.

Nice. I'm asuming your using them as Sang Guards, right?

I bought a 10 man metal raptor's online thru Ebay for 20 dollars. after I filed all the Chaos stuff off, and smoothed out the armor I'll keep them as is with there small helms , and say my Blood Dragons found a pile of heresy assault armor ,and walla. I got some resin casted single thrusted jump pack from a friend, and I was going to mount dragon wings to them. ( one of these day thou)

Plus I have to ask as no one else has. Does the Devlan system have ots of Mud :P?

Cheers JG89

I was wondering who would say that. Though now that the powers that be have rid us of such an apparently useless and unpopular colour I'm going to say no.

That and all the bumf about Devln was written a few codexes back.

DK, they will indeed become Sang Guard. Good ebayage, always love a bargain.

LM

Some more goodies to show off.

Almost complete assault squad, just the jump packs that need a lick of paint on them

gallery_60109_5815_616720.jpg

And a little sneak peak of something I bashed together last night as a bit of fun.

gallery_60109_5815_669843.jpg

Imaginary cookies to anyone who can figure out what he used to be.

Cheers

LM

And a little sneak peak of something I bashed together last night as a bit of fun.

gallery_60109_5815_669843.jpg

Imaginary cookies to anyone who can figure out what he used to be.

Cheers

LM

Definetly a Termie Sergeant from one of the Starter Sets. Not sure whether Dark Vengeance or Black Reach. Can you psot another pic from the front?

Defintly got it.

Legs: Dark Vengeance Termie Sergeant

Right Arm: Same but with icon shaved off.

Left Arm: Axe head is from the Sang. Guard? And the shoulder/arm is from AoBR (I am shifty on this one)

Chest: Termie Sergeant body from normal Termie set

Head: Not sure. I think it is a kit bash. HAlf skull, half marine helm glued and filed down.

Thanks Biohazard

Defintly got it.

Left Arm: Axe head is from the Sang. Guard? And the shoulder/arm is from AoBR (I am shifty on this one)

Head: Not sure. I think it is a kit bash. HAlf skull, half marine helm glued and filed down.

Cookies for you. Though the axe is not from the sang guard kit : ForgeWorld

LM

Edited by LamenterMarine

Thanks Biohazard

Defintly got it.

Cookies for you. Though the axe is not from the dang guard kit : ForgeWorld

LM

Damn... But I got cookies!!! *eats the cookies*