10 Tactical Marines

20 Assault Marines

20 Devastator Marines

15 Sanguinary Guard

Still in the box:

15 Terminators

20 Assault Marines

1 Land Raider

I'm sure there are a few things buried away that I have forgotten about....

Please don't ask for a photo

Cheers

LM

Edited by LamenterMarine

Please don't ask for a photo

Oh, go on, please... :unsure:

I'll see what I can do but it takes ages to line them up.

@DK - They will be for Apocalypse in the end. Basically I want an entire battle company plus all the BA specific formations so Sanguinary Host, DeathCompany Mob and the Three StormRaven formation with termies and dreads.

LM

P.S. I just found another two dreadnoughts in my draw.....

Built and With Some Paint on them:

10 Tactical Marines

20 Assault Marines

20 Devastator Marines

15 Sanguinary Guard

Still in the box:

15 Terminators

20 Assault Marines

1 Land Raider

come on, whats keeping you! :lol:

seriously - very impressive paintwork and conversions. really enjoying seeing these

was going to ask about characters but beaten to it. looing forward to seeing your take on these guys at some point.

Haven't done much recently.

I did get home drunk the other night and when I woke up this was on my desk:

gallery_60109_5815_479605.jpg

Also a bit of hobbyists ADD, hopefully this will not be too much of a distraction, can you guess what it is?

gallery_60109_5815_25345.jpg

Cheers

LM

Edited by LamenterMarine

Also a bit of hobbyists ADD, hopefully this will not be too much of a distraction, can you guess what it is?

Cheers

LM

I'm guessing a Badab War Honour marking, well before it became all dishonourable :)

When taking your group shot I'd advise filtering your flash, as otherwise the glare from that yellow may blind the unready ;)

Keep up the nice work :P

Edited by Razblood

@ Razblood - I was actually going for a fallen lamenters warband symbol, cos apparently some of the lamenters were at the fall of badab and hid in the maelstrom with Huron (I have to do something with the chaos marines in the dark vengeance box...) But I like the campaign symbol idea. I don't use flash for my group shots, don't think my phone camera has a filtering function either but I'll have a look.

Sadly, no group photo as yet, am currently packing for a holiday but I did manage to take this snap. These guys are now done (more or less as it is with most of my stuff)

I actually built these guys first way back when I started collecting the army and they have been neglected somewhat. Glad I finally finished them though.

gallery_60109_5815_322787.jpg

Till the next time

LM

Cheers

LM

This is outstanding. Would you mind if I borrowed this design? I've been trying to figure out a way to make my Lamenter exiles stand out in my Astral Claws, and this is perfect.

The best I came up with so far was this...

gallery_37532_7179_28806.jpggallery_37532_7179_5109.jpg

(Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread, mind you.... :D )

Agreed, that badab badge is the shiz. FOR THE TYRANT!, ahem, also your Lamenters are awesome. They were chosen as one of my "tale of four armies" thread.. (thanks a lot heathens, vilicate, etc!)

I will definately be Idea shopping (stealing) here. well done man!

This is outstanding. Would you mind if I borrowed this design? I've been trying to figure out a way to make my Lamenter exiles stand out in my Astral Claws, and this is perfect.

(Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread, mind you.... :) )

Be my guest, just don't forget the little people when you are all famous :lol:

Cheers furios-prime

And for you Olisredan (and the others) some hastily done group shots (I think there are a few guys missing from the line up)

gallery_60109_5815_500386.jpg

gallery_60109_5815_317402.jpg

Still plenty of stuff left to paint before I build/buy more. Though I think I might have to give forgeworld some more money soon and scratch that itch big time.

Cheers

LM

@ Razblood - I was actually going for a fallen lamenters warband symbol, cos apparently some of the lamenters were at the fall of badab and hid in the maelstrom with Huron (I have to do something with the chaos marines in the dark vengeance box...) But I like the campaign symbol idea. I don't use flash for my group shots, don't think my phone camera has a filtering function either but I'll have a look.

I use the rather low tech solution of a bit of paper taped over the flash lense, which seems to work ok ;)

I hadn't thought about renegade Lamenters tbh, either way it's a nice crest :whistling:

That is a glorious site! Nice to see that display unit filling up. The assault squad and terminators are bloody lovely.

Sorry I have not commented for a while but like yourself I have tried to not buy any more plastic or resin for my addiction until I have painted up a sizeable chunk of the stuff I already own. Thus with all the Horus Heresy and new Chaos blogs on here I had declared a self imposed exile from the site to stop me ruining my family's Christmas time.... "Sorry son santa must not have thought you have been a good boy, But look I have got three spartan Land Raiders and".... Not a good image.

Anyway enough waffle from me I had to have a quick little flick through and I see you have made great progress. I like your Character and that new Chaplain looks good.

Keep up the good work mate

Haven't done much recently.

I did get home drunk the other night and when I woke up this was on my desk:

gallery_60109_5815_479605.jpg

lmao. Im gonna try that! Yours actually came out awesomely! Love the highlights on the checkered shoulderpad. Awesome.

Oh, and these Lamenters are bad ass! Love this thread.

Thanks guys,

Yak, I'm not sure I can let you off doing nothing for so long. I love seeing your thread updates too much to see it lie dormant so long 'cracks whip' now back to work with you!

dizzy, Yeah it's funny one, a lot of my dark elves army was done in my first year of university.....

Afraid to say I am holiday from tomorrow so there won't be any updates for a bit which is a shame as I was just building up some momentum with this again.

Till the next time

LM

P.S. Here's hoping I hit 100 posts on this soon.

Edited by LamenterMarine

This force is awesome buddy, I love the army (so far) post, it really is amazing how cool an army of yellow dudes can look. :) Youve really done this chapter justice.

And Yak I have to agree with LM, get back to work. ;)

Cheers Biohazard. Hope I can keep up the standard.

Couldn't resist a last cheeky post. This is all the stuff that I currently have receiving a layer of paint. The sharp eyed will notice I have suffered a slight (massive) bought of 40k ADD. The third assault squad....guess it means I am doing an eighth company now, damn!

gallery_60109_5815_599051.jpg

Cheers

LM