• 6 months later...

Hi All,

It's been a while for me - as usual overseas work commitments has a habit of getting in the way when I am on a roll.

Just to tidy up everything from the E Tenebrae Lux competition, here is a shot of everything that I got done during the challenge:

gallery_60109_5815_1305064.jpg

Now for the recent progress, the first of my jump assault squads for my 8th Company, I'm quite pleased with how these guys came out:

gallery_60109_5815_1254985.jpg

Cheers

LM

• 1 year later...

So, I know it's been a while since I posted an update to this looong runnig project - it's coming up on it's 8th anniversary soon!

I was active in the ETL last year but instead of posting what I made there, I figured I would go with a money shot.

Since my intention was always to collect an entire space marine chapter - I figured I would cheat and for one that is under strength - I think it's a good time to show where I am up to.

gallery_60109_5815_1189935.jpg

That took a fair whack of time to get out and pack away again but as you can see I am getting closer to the ultimate goal.

I've noticed the Back to Badab project kicked off by Dosjetka - thinking I might ease myself back in with a bit of that.

Man that is an awesome army shot. It’s an incredible looking force. :o

I’ve just gone through the whole thread again for a recap, I’ve been inactive on here for a while myself but have really been drawn into the Badab project. Really looking forward to seeing what you add to the project :tu: