Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Painting some green!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
83 replies to this topic

Brother Tancred

Brother Tancred

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 831 posts

Managed to finish the Deathwing terminators last night:

And a shot of the little details on the bases :D

And now one of my catchup vow, a 5 man tactical squad:

Bryan Blaire

Bryan Blaire

++ EXPLORATOR BIOLOGIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 8,178 posts

Brother Tancred, they are a good solid unit!  I really like them, and the red power fists really set off the rest of the armor.  You've done some good stuff and the tactical squad should look just as nice!

My DA Successor Chapter DIY - Stoneburners: Index Astartes Stoneburners; Images: Stoneburners WiP - DA Forum
Completed Squads: Stoneburners - Hall of Honor Forum
Drakeslayers, Bellicose Monster Hunters of the Fang: Drakeslayers - Space Wolves Forum
Other Material Here (Angels on both sides of the Long War): PCA WiP Forum
gallery_59244_7045_11084.jpggallery_59244_7045_3768.jpggallery_59244_7045_10256.jpg

Brother Tancred

Brother Tancred

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 831 posts

Brother Tancred, they are a good solid unit!  I really like them, and the red power fists really set off the rest of the armor.  You've done some good stuff and the tactical squad should look just as nice!

Cheers mate, I know the red fists aren't to everyone's taste but I'm glad you like them. With any luck the Tacticals will be done sharpish so I can do one more catchup vow to gain all my white pearls :D

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,259 posts

I like them, a lot!! They add character which is easy to miss sometimes.

Beware the Crimson Fists may want them back though :P

s

Be Pure, Be Vigilant, Behave.

gallery_48988_15465_19298.pngETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifETL_Medal_06.gifsml_gallery_48988_16045_3749.png

Stobz'z DAngles

Brother Tancred

Brother Tancred

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 831 posts

Managed to finish the tac squad for my vow but for got to post the pics here :P 

Not only that but managed to quickly paint up Captain Balthasar to lead my company in time to be my November vow.

Love the model, though I'm tempted to re-paint his shoulder pad to be the 5th company symbol just so it is on him somewhere. The finecast captain has his knee pad with it but there isn't any on Balthasar :P. That or just paint him a banner at some point but I'm still undecided whether I like back banners or not.

Finally to finish my rather long update post this is my company standard to be my special vow to allow me to gain my white pearls for the captain and tac squad :D

Cheers,

BT

Wolf Guard Einar

Wolf Guard Einar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,415 posts

I really don't know how I have missed this thread, Excellent work :) Death wing look especially great.

User.exe has been terminated.

Brother Tancred

Brother Tancred

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 831 posts

Finished my special task for the PTR, a nice shiny banner biggrin.png

DSCN1377_zps45771cca.jpg

DSCN1378_zps5dc2cf4c.jpg

DSCN1379_zpsdaaed1ff.jpg

DSCN1380_zpsa452799d.jpg

For the 5th!

Brother Tancred

Brother Tancred

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 831 posts

Hi folks, I have today one techmarine who has a servo harness and power field generator to make my land raider just that much harder to kill :D hope to finish this guy tonight or tomorrow to get my final pearl for PtR.

On another note, I've almost finished the base of my chaplain everyone's been dying to see finished so some pictures of that later ;)

Cheers,

BT

Brother Immolator

Brother Immolator

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,724 posts

thumbsup.gif

Img_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012C.gif Img_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012D.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013A.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gif
"Ninety-nine boltershells in my bandolier! Ninety-nine shells in my bandolier! Shoot a heretic down Load another round Ninety-eight boltershells in my bandolier!"