LXII Legion Auxilia

Whoa whoa I almost missed this. Ive been looking forward to seeing your progress in the 17 gamers thread and I must of missed the link originally.

He is outstanding. The Lion sculpt on the his bolter looks so good as I thought it might with a lick of paint.

The fluff you have provided for him and the other members so far is so interesting and really makes the miniatures memorable.

Great stuff.

PS: I saw your comment on SCC's thread about using Legion of the Damned MKVI marines as a basis for chaplains. Im all over that brother I've got a Chaplain planned for my Raptors using one of those very models.

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

PS: I saw your comment on SCC's thread about using Legion of the Damned MKVI marines as a basis for chaplains. Im all over that brother I've got a Chaplain planned for my Raptors using one of those very models.

As did I, for my Marines Malevolent Chaplain...

gallery_37532_5399_600821.png

Thought it worked out pretty well, and he definetley looks unique, lol.

Everything looks amazing as always. I'm glad my thread gave you the motivation for these guys, you really do them justice. I wish I had access to all the bitz you do. You really make each marine unique and interesting from the build alone, then add the paint job on top of that and you get top notch stuff.

We should have a crossover event, Squad Lorek meets Squad Numas. I'm sure our squads of morally confused, slightly unhinged marines teetering on the edge of psychosis would get along swell. :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alixandr was forced to duck low, as a battered and burning Land Speeder tore through the banks of smoke and embers wreathing Hive Dominar and it's streets. In the split-second he saw the anti-grav vehicle, his transhuman biology was able to tell him three things about the threat. First, it was a variant known as a Storm, and was full of younger Astartes who had yet to recieve their Carapace. Second, the Speeder was suffering catastrophic failure, it's grav-plate buzzing erratically, flames licking out of it's housing. Third was it's heraldry, and the sight brought a smile to his face as he realized he would finally get a measure of revenge against those bastards. Hefting his power maul, Throne-Breaker, Alixandr sprinted towards the scene of the crash, staying low against the wall of a shattered hab-building as white hot shrapnel and blazing bolt rounds swept over his head.

The Speeder had struck the blacktop of a wreckage filled street and had tumbled, shedding plate and broken bodies in every direction, before finally slamming into a pile of rubble. Slowing to a walk, Alixandr approached the burning craft, just in time to see the only survivor of the wreck clamber out, disoriented, his ash-white armour battered and chipped. The young scout raised a bolter to his shoulder and snapped a wickedly accurate shot, the bolt round glancing Alixandr's Mk. III helm at the temple, turning his visuals into a mess of cracked glass and static. Ripping his helm off, Alixandr quickly drew his bolt pistol, and fired three shots at his foe's midsection, the first two taking him low in the stomach, the third hitting just above the right elbow, sending the forearm and the bolter still gripped in his hand spinning away in a spray of hot blood. The Star Phantom fell to the ground, and Alixandr walked up to the now-disarmed bleeding neophyte, smiling at his own black humour. Lifting his foot, he pressed down on the scout's ruined abdomen and the hand attempting to staunch the wound, Alixandr looked down on a face contorted with pain.

"You missed your drop zone, young one. The Palace is above us. What would your cadre think of your failure, I wonder?" Alixandr's voice kindly, like a loving father's. The Scout, his blood-stained teeth gritted against the pain, said nothing, simply staring daggers of hate. Alixandr continued on, "A year ago, your Chapter struck a ship called The Last Laugh, an Astral Claw ship carrying young Neophytes like you, you know? All carrying Tiger Claw gene-seed, a new generation of my kinsman. Your people gutted every one of them, burned their bodies, spat on their honour. I consider your life poor justice to their memory, but....well, at least it's something." He raised his bolt pistol to the Star Phantom's head. "Any last futile words, child?" The scout spit blood onto the eagle streched across Alixandr's chestplate, "Heathen dog...the God- Emperor ...knows ...his own. I will stand at his....side...while you... will burn in Hell."

Alixandr cocked his shaggy head to the side, curious now. "Your kind worship the Emperor as God? Interesting. I thought my cousin, Michael, was unique in that respect." He sighed now, a look of disappointment on his face. "How far the Adeptus Astartes have fallen, to worship a man as God." The bolt pistol kicked in his hand, taking the top half of the scout's head off. The smell of burnt blood and cordite mingled in the air, mixing with all the other scents of death. Alixandr barely had a second to enjoy the small revenge, when a bolt round snapped by his head, a Carcharodon emerging through the smoke. Indistinct shapes could be seen behind the murderer in grey, sillouetted by a massive explosion coming from the direction of Centurion Michael's last position. Alixandr raised his pistol again, firing a snap shot, as he attempted to raise his friend on the screeching vox-net. Static was his reply. Hating to run from a fight, Alixandr knew he had to get to his kinsman first and foremost, and dived into the confusing mess of stone and grider that used to be a proud city, the silent grey shapes right behind him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Centurion Alixandr, former Tribe-Sergeant of the Tiger Claws 2nd Company

gallery_37532_7179_53118.jpg

gallery_37532_7179_45674.jpg

gallery_37532_7179_15298.jpg

My lord, this is some seriously great stuff! Aaaaaand you are here inAnchorage so I can check it out in person one day haha! I really need to get on my stuff! Kids will make it a bit hard, but this is some inspiring stuff! Awesome fluff btw!

Great stuff you've got going here mate. Loving the modelling and the character you've managed to inject into your models is just top notch (although what's new?). Just a quick question, where did the combat shield for Centurion Alixandr come from? It looks almost perfect for my White Scars

I wonder what these guys would look like POST Badab.

Maybe a new project ;)

I can answer that question for you, good sir. They would look like charred, mangled corpses floating in the ruins that was once Badab Prime.

I wonder what these guys would look like POST Badab.

Maybe a new project ;)

I can answer that question for you, good sir. They would look like charred, mangled corpses floating in the ruins that was once Badab Prime.

:lol: Yeah, pretty much. Every character in my army, except Lorek (of course), Alois, and one other, will be dead by the end of this tale.

It's not the destination that's important, it's the journey there.... ;)

These are all wonderful models Heathens :) My favorite has to be Alixander soley because of the awesome beard. Although if you are gonna mention that the scout spat blood on to his chest eagle, don't disappoint us by not reflecting that on the model! :lol:

These are all wonderful models Heathens :) My favorite has to be Alixander soley because of the awesome beard. Although if you are gonna mention that the scout spat blood on to his chest eagle, don't disappoint us by not reflecting that on the model! :P

*strokes my beard in real life* See Heathens, I told you my beard was amazing! :(

There once was a poster named Noctus Cornix, who made the poor decision to fall alseep near 1000heathens. Years as a steely eyed paratrooper made the man loathe to see a single facial follicle non-regulation length and in a fateful fit of dutiful regs enforcement heathens fell upon the man in his slumber with scissors, razor, and trimmer until he was as shorn as the day his mother brought him into the world.

Archived