Some Ultramarine's E Tenebrae Lux updates

roooooot

Awesome job! I must ask though, how did you achieve such deep and sexy blue? Also love the blue highlights on the black of the termie chaplain, looks much better than grey IMHO.

Thanks! The colour is just enchanted blue washed with an asuremen blue (more or less this recipe with different highlighting); I obviously haven't switched fully to the new paint line. I find my LED light I paint / take pics under tends to bring it out a decent amount too.

• 4 weeks later...

Coming up on the end.

gallery_62416_6466_320573.jpg

Ole' ChampyChampChamp

gallery_62416_6466_297866.jpg

gallery_62416_6466_111948.jpg

Banner bearer

gallery_62416_6466_254746.jpg

Just two Honor Guard and not only will my second vow be down, but what I have for an army will be completed!

• 2 weeks later...

AAaaaaaaaand, done! Second ETL vow complete. All projects for my army as it stands: COMPLETE*

gallery_62416_6466_161044.jpg

gallery_62416_6466_291924.jpg

The gang's all here

gallery_62416_6466_448569.jpg

*in the sense that every model I own is painted, not in the sense that there isn't always new stuff out there to buy.

You are the only person I know, RL and Internet-wise that has ALL his models painted. If ETL had anything to do with that (amazing) feat I'm really proud!

Well done roooooot, not only you finished your vow but your painting is at a great level too - the banner is awesome! Congrats! ;)

Archived