Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Imperial Aquila

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Heretics

Heretics

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 19 posts
Hey guys, I made some YouTube Videos of myself creating an Imperial Aquila could you guys check it out and tell me what you think.
I would greatly appreciate it.

The links are as follows:

Episode 1:

Episode 2:
http://www.youtube.c...;feature=relmfu

Episode 3:
http://www.youtube.c...;feature=relmfu

Thank You.
"Let a wave of repugnance for the enemy wash over
you. Let hatred fill you. Hate is good. For our goal
is a Human galaxy. We are called by the Emperor
with a sacred duty to conquer it in His name."

-Chaplain Grimaldus at the Sermon of Harnoth

Axira

Axira

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 120 posts
Awsome Result, will be trying this out today.

Blood Angels - W:5 L:0 D:0 - undefeated 1000p list! --> 1000p of DC awsomeness

Heretics

Heretics

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 19 posts
Thanks Brother I really appreciate it! Also i have my youtube channel to help inspire people. i do have a few more videos up with some cities of death stratagems just look under my name (moggrim)

dizzy-xc

dizzy-xc

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 814 posts
Haha, using sawdust. Brilliant! Gonna try that. Nice vids. Very informative. I like how you use the fast video thru the boring parts and give us good music to listen to... People need to take a page. Thanks for posting that... I'm gonna steal a few of your ideas. ;)

Aquilla came out nice.
Whether the ork crossed the road or the road simply passed under the ork depends entirely on your perspective.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (greatcrusade08 @ Jul 18 2011, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"But more importantly he's an Ultramarine, he's so cool he doesn't need a helmet in space..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (Olisredan @ Jul 25 2011, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whatever inspires you, is just the spark. The bonfire that is your imagination must already be there, awaiting that spark. Once ablaze all you can do is feed the fire.
~in his zen mood...

Heretics

Heretics

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 19 posts
Thanks!! and yes the sawdust i got a 55gallon bucket full from a lumber yard and i still have the full bucket minus the 4 cups worth i removed for making the green flock. I'm going to make more colors on that some other time but thanks again for watching and please by all means use my ideas and you should also email me pics of the your finished products so that i can see everyones style and originallity. My email is jmscholz0320@yahoo.com.