Imperial Aquila

Hey guys, I made some YouTube Videos of myself creating an Imperial Aquila could you guys check it out and tell me what you think.

I would greatly appreciate it.

The links are as follows:

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks Brother I really appreciate it! Also i have my youtube channel to help inspire people. i do have a few more videos up with some cities of death stratagems just look under my name (moggrim)

Haha, using sawdust. Brilliant! Gonna try that. Nice vids. Very informative. I like how you use the fast video thru the boring parts and give us good music to listen to... People need to take a page. Thanks for posting that... I'm gonna steal a few of your ideas. ;)

Aquilla came out nice.

Thanks!! and yes the sawdust i got a 55gallon bucket full from a lumber yard and i still have the full bucket minus the 4 cups worth i removed for making the green flock. I'm going to make more colors on that some other time but thanks again for watching and please by all means use my ideas and you should also email me pics of the your finished products so that i can see everyones style and originallity. My email is jmscholz0320@yahoo.com.

Archived