Custom Blood Angel and DC Dice (run #2)

Evicerator

If we all brought another 12.5 dice we could get the dc dice at $0.39!

Yes but is the strife of the ensuing inter-legion war over who gets which half of the .5 die worth the 3 cents?

:)

HAHAHA!! :(

Could you put me down for:

25 Opaque red/white (BA LOGO)

25 Gemini Red-Black/Gold (BA LOGO)

25 Velvet black/Red (DC LOGO)

This will be international.

Additionally, I was wondering if there would be any chance for a Cross/Skull combo, one of the skulls from the transfer sheet, like the top row here on the army badges would be ideal.

Thanks for sorting this out.

Xen

Could you put me down for:

25 Opaque red/white (BA LOGO)

25 Gemini Red-Black/Gold (BA LOGO)

25 Velvet black/Red (DC LOGO)

This will be international.

Additionally, I was wondering if there would be any chance for a Cross/Skull combo, one of the skulls from the transfer sheet, like the top row here on the army badges would be ideal.

Thanks for sorting this out.

Xen

Wish I would have seen the skull sooner, could have done something with it. Due to there being only 2 days left before the group buy is closed, I would not have sufficient time to make the logo and then check with each individual about it.

Wish I would have seen the skull sooner, could have done something with it. Due to there being only 2 days left before the group buy is closed, I would not have sufficient time to make the logo and then check with each individual about it.

Hi Ev,

I took the honour of making a mock up of the skull emblem:

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/Mechxen/BADCSKULL.jpg

It's the same size as the BA and DC logos in the first post, would it be possible to use that on some dice, and would anyone be interested in this logo over the blood drop at all? I don't mind paying the full (undiscounted due to low volume) cost for a single order of dice.

I know its a lot of work and it is very appreciated.

And a more square version:

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/Mechxen/BADCSKULLSQUARE-1.jpg

sign me up for 36 dc dice in Signature Velvet Black/red please !

Edit: the skull looks awesome, but i seriously doubt hell have time to not only implement, but get feedback from, everyone doing the order, in less than 2 days. =/

Otherwise id be all over those too.

Also: Xenith I am going to PM everyone right now to see if I can get a 100% response in agreeance to changing the drop to the skull. It does look freakin' sweet and your effort will hopefully be rewarded. Cross your fingers.

Hey Evicerator,

Just got your PM, I absolutely support changing to the skull logo. It looks incredible.

EDIT: In fact, the design is so awesome that I'll take 24 in the white/black with red DC dice in addition to my previous stuff. So in total:

24 of the Velvet black DC

24 of the red/black gemini DC

24 of the white/black gemini DC

Thanks!

I'm in for the DC logo change in my 20 DC dice.

Updated:

Dhx711 - 20 Opaque Red/white (BA LOGO), 20 Signature Velvet Black/red (DC SKULL LOGO), 10 Signature Gemini Black-Red/gold (BA LOGO) (50 - 20 DC, 30 BA)

Hey Evicerator,

Just got your PM, I absolutely support changing to the skull logo. It looks incredible.

I concur, the skull design is much more appealing and I would up my order to include that design if the change went through.

50 Signature Gemini Black-Red/gold

50 Signature Velvet Black/red

total of 100 Skull+X dice.

All in DC Skull style- If im reading it right - my order should push us over to the next price point as well.

Archived