Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[LIP] The DA-Space Wolves War

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Octavulg

Octavulg

+LEXICANIUM+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,019 posts
Old fluff mentions the chapters having gone to war seven times or something like that (most recently over some moon's gem mines). It'd be interesting to write up one of those wars. The DA and SW forums could fight!

Possible Articles:
Campaign
Appropriate Terrain
A history of the war
Battle reports

Edited by Octavulg, 06 July 2012 - 03:24 PM.

Proud author of the Ice Lords, the Bronze Prophets, the Stone Hearts, the Steel Dogs and the The Marines Tenebric.

The Octaguide - Your very long guide to very long IAs

Help me update the Big Liber Timeline!

"Wake up. Pray. Train. Pray. Drop screaming through the atmosphere from low orbit into a raging battlefield, and take the fight to enemies that may outnumber us by as little as three to one. Do battle with the most horrific enemies of mankind imaginable and charge into lines of weapons that could shred a tank into ribbons. Afterward, lunch, time permitting." - Marshal Arturas, 15/05/08

Ferrus Manus

Ferrus Manus

+LEXICANUM+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,723 posts
  • Faction: Lions Eternal

A history of the war

Are there enough GW defined events to enable us to write such a history? I was always under the impression that references to such events were few and far between.

My WIP Space Marine Chapter

Octavulg

Octavulg

+LEXICANIUM+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,019 posts
Oh, it'd be wild creation out of whole cloth. But that's half the fun.

Besides: Thunderwolf Cavalry vs. Ravenwing Knights. Think about it.

Proud author of the Ice Lords, the Bronze Prophets, the Stone Hearts, the Steel Dogs and the The Marines Tenebric.

The Octaguide - Your very long guide to very long IAs

Help me update the Big Liber Timeline!

"Wake up. Pray. Train. Pray. Drop screaming through the atmosphere from low orbit into a raging battlefield, and take the fight to enemies that may outnumber us by as little as three to one. Do battle with the most horrific enemies of mankind imaginable and charge into lines of weapons that could shred a tank into ribbons. Afterward, lunch, time permitting." - Marshal Arturas, 15/05/08

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users