The Calendar

I was just looking at the Calendar and I know that it use to show some useful information but it no longer does. I do not see the FoB convention at all or any of the qualifers in all the states. I was wondering if you guys update this with the information provided in the WD for local area tournaments in the US or across the world. Just a thought with GW taking down there tournament circuit to keep players posted on private tournaments/conventions in there areas. Such as Skull of Thrones and Feast of Blades?????

Yes, I used to update the calendar every month when I received my copy of WD. And then I skipped a few months and no one seemed to notice. It has now been a few years since I last updated the calendar and this is the first time someone has said anything.

That said, we would like the calendar to be useful. Expect some minor changes to it when we upgrade the site/software, including the possibility of members submitting events (so that I don't have to do everything). If we go that route, there will be an approval process to ensure that events are appropriate to the B&C and any links and material included in entries are consistent with both the objectives of the B&C and remain family-friendly.

Archived