Throne of Skulls Novemeber 10/11th

Iron-Daemon Forge

Hi everone

Just wanted to see if anyone else will be attending the Throne of Skulls in Warhammer World in Novemeber?

Like April & Oct, I will most like be taken my Iron Warriors with me being my tournament force for this year & enjoy useing them in games. Hopeful a brand new codex Chaos is out soon :D

IP

Hi everone

Just wanted to see if anyone else will be attending the Throne of Skulls in Warhammer World in Novemeber?

Like April & Oct, I will most like be taken my Iron Warriors with me being my tournament force for this year & enjoy useing them in games. Hopeful a brand new codex Chaos is out soon :P

IP

Man, I really want to come along to this, but I'm going to Warhammer Doubles the weekend after... will have to see how finances go :P

Look like the event is sold out as I don't see a add to cart icon on the web site

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/...Id=prod1670012a

IP

Wow...

That was quick. 6th ed tournaments seem to be selling out really fast!

Guess I'll be waiting till the next one, at least I'm going to 40k doubles in a month ;)

They posted in the comment area a few hour after words

Games Workshop: Warhammer World I'm afraid the last of the tickets have now gone! If you missed out, don't worry, you won't have to wait too long. Tickets for the Warhammer 40,000 Throne of Skulls Jan '13 will be on sale from 10th Oct.

Yesterday at 13:43

My ticket just arrive today & I am all sign up to the ToS Nov. Going to be really good, I got ToS Oct then week after my wargaming club tournament Rapid Fire & then Throne of Skulls Nov two weeks after?

IP

• 2 months later...

Yep, FB page shows John showing them off as available.

Don't know if they are still there by the time you read this of course!

IP: Won't be playing at any Throne of Skulls under 6th ed, but may well be at Warhammer World for the Saturday of the November one in order to catch up with friends etc. If so I will see you there!

With a week & a half to go until Throne of Skulls Novemeber how everone getting on with there armies?

I will be changing my list a little bit just to try out the Heldrake a bit. I also need to make a new Chaos Space Marine due to dropping some pts/weapon so think I will try sub theme this model around a Apothercary. Also I am aim on getting a new Terminator built & painted.

Me & my friends should be down there late afternoon on the Friday as there leaving around 9am & pick me up on there way down to Nottingham. I think we are stay until Monday then going into Warhammer World on the Monday to get some food & to buy a few things before going back home.

IP

Going to be at Warhammer world on the Friday evening, both me and my mate Phil have finished the armies (he's bringing mech preheresy DA, I'm bringing preheresy droppod WE) and packed them away.....gentlemans agreement, first game for each army will be against each other in the hall on Friday.

I am never EVER painting a white army again.........until I have to finish the whitescar army I started 5 years ago!

-Mark

Army is finished, list is ready to print, if I'm feeling keen I might make some new objective markers, even though I already have5...

Not stoked about having to drive over on Saturday morning though!

Really great weekend, five brillaint games during the weekend.

Happy with army nominee & famous unit for my Obliterators who is a boss!!! Also my Champion turn into a Daemon Prince after he killed a Wolf Priest was epic.

Just return home a few moment ago as me & few friends wanted to go into Warhammer World this afternoon for food & to look around, see thing like the Display cabints as I found I am always rush during the weekend. So good way to end the weekend before going back home today.

IP

Archived