List of all future Horus Heresy Releases

nuclearship

hi guys, wouldn't it be nice if we have this thread were everyone can post news from the various blogs and BL site of new Horus Heresy material? I will amend the first post with all news regulary and we can see what they have in store for us in the near future?

Sword of Truth was left out on purpose as we already have the info at the BL store...

Shall I begin?

- Scorched Earth - Nick Kyme - Novella (Salamanders searching for Vulkan on the plains of Istvaan 5)

- The Thief of Revelations - Graham McNeil - Audio Drama (Follow up to Thousand Sons, following Magnus)

- The Wolf Hunt - Graham McNeil - Audio Drama (Follow-Up to Outcast Dead, the surviving Luna Wolf on the run)

- The Mark of Calth - Various - Novel (Anthology about the war on Calth)

- Honour to the Dead - Gav Thorpe - Audio version of the german short story Ehre die Toten

- Vengeance- John French - Audio Drama (Sigismund centric)

- Censure - Nick Kyme - Audio Drama (Unknown)

- Tallarn- John French - Novella (The massive Tank Battle of Tallarn)

- Corax: Soulforge - Gav Thorpe - Novella (Follow up to Deliverance Lost, Raven Guard assaults Dark Mechanicum)

- Cybernetica - Rob Sanders - Novella (Follow up to Mechanicum, Loyalist agains Dark Mechanicum)

- Shattered Legions - Various - Novel (Anthology about the Iron Hands, Salamanders, Raven Guard)

- The Silent War - Various - Novel (Anthology)

- Vulkan lives - Nick Kyme- Novel (Follow up to Scorched Earth)

- Unremembered Empire - Dan Abnett - Novel (Start of the Imperium Secundus story line)

- Vengeful Spirit - Graham McNeil - Novel (Could be about what the name already states)

- Unnamed White Scares Novel - Chris Wraight - Novel (Follow up to Brotherhood of the Storm)

- Master of Mankind - ADB - Novel (Could it be?)

- The Imperial Truth - Various - Novella (Stories to be confirmed)

- Visions of Heresy - Alan Merrett - Artbook (Reworked Collected Visions)

- Macragges Honour- Graham McNeil - Graphic Novel (First GN from BL with artowrk of Neil Roberts)

Have I missed any? Thanks for help msn-wink.gif

- The Wolf Hunt - Graham McNeil - Audio Drama (Follow-Up to Outcast Dead)

I guess this will be about

Sevarian, the Luna Wolf who mysteriously went missing during the final battle in The Outcast Dead

? Cool: I wanted to know and was waiting for more on him.

Sevarian, the Luna Wolf who mysteriously went missing during the final battle in The Outcast Dead

I'm not trying to be provocative, just curious: but what did anyone find compelling about that guy? He was in the story (marginally), but I didn't find myself caring at all that he went unaccounted for. What are you (or anyone else) curious/excited about?

- The Mark of Calth - ??? - ??? (No details yet. However, the title is the same as the one from "Die Toten zu Ehren - Die Narben von Calth" - the novella from the German Games Day, written by Gav Thorpe)

I believe it's an anthology of novellas and/or short stories.

Remember the end of the novel? I wonder where they got the gene seed to stop their aging process? Hmmmm ...

I went to Black library live back in march,this was talked about in the Horus Heresy seminar.

Sweet. Another LE novella to add to my collection. :devil:

See, i see it as another novella i wont be able to afford and will just the summary online. great. :P

WLK

Remember the end of the novel? I wonder where they got the gene seed to stop their aging process? Hmmmm ...

Indeed. Where (sarcasm), Considering how Bad to the bone those two guys where. No wonder The Emperor beat down everyone on earth. I personally dont much care what happened to that SOH, I want to know what those two guys are up too.

• 3 weeks later...

has anyone infos about The Thief of Revelations?

and should I take out the books that are on the BL website like Brotherhood of the Storm? First it was my intention to only take into the list the ones without publishing date, so Sword of Truth was let out, but I'm not so sure anymore as it seems that even those books can be postponed to later dates :(

• 2 weeks later...
- Extinction - ADB - Short Story (Games Day Anthology, during the Scouring)

Mais non. 'Extinction' is a prologue to my Sons of Horus/Black Legion/Rise of the Warmaster series, rather than a Heresy story.

Time makes no sense in the Eye of Terror, but it's set pretty firmly after the Scouring.

The latest White Dwarf makes a reference to something called Unremembered Empire in relation to stuff in The Heresy. Page 150.

Sort of the right place to ask - are the three limited edition novellas going to be released in an anthology at any point? I can't justify the £30.00 a time for them - I'd pay £15.00 I think, in fact I definitely would but otherwise the price is too high alas.

• 2 months later...

Please forgive me if this question deserves its own thread (if so ill make one), but it seems there already exists a collective knowledge here regarding the horus heresy.

So, ive read the first 3 books in the horus heresy and now ive been told I dont need to read them all in order. In fact ive been advised some of them are actually better when read out of order. Is this true and if so what is the consensus on the order?

I'd suggest reading them in order. Some of them are set before the Heresy (ie Descent of Angels), but for the most part they are released in the order they are suppose to be read in.

Having said that, if you have read the opening triology, you could read The First Heretic next, as that is the story of how the first Primarch (Lorgar) and his Legion fell to Chaos, and thats basically where the roots of the Heresy began.

Archived