This was my contribution to our crusade:

1 x MM + DCCW/HFlamer Dreadnought

1 x Marshal + 2 x CML Command Squad

1 x Chaplain

1 x 5 man Initiate squad with PG + PW

1 x Landraider

2 x Landraider Crusaders

gallery_15184_7227_584948.jpg

Up until the ETL, I had been collecting bits and what have you for quite awhile, but had not painted anything. The ETL was exactly what I needed to get my crusade out of port and into the stars.

Again, many thanx Captain.

Cheers,

Now what about that LEGO piece there? Any special stats? :lol:

I have no idea why, but the level of how proud I am that there's a Lego piece on a base with those Templar is indescribable.

Up until the ETL, I had been collecting bits and what have you for quite awhile, but had not painted anything. The ETL was exactly what I needed to get my crusade out of port and into the stars.

Again, many thanx Captain.

Cheers,

This. In fact, I have a 2000 Point game scheduled tonight, and for once, all of my Templar on the table will be painted.

Now I just need to work on that Crimson Fist detachment... Lol

It is the Universal Standard Template Construct, from which everything ever created by man has originated. The Adeptus Mechanicus has spent millenia in search of this one artifact in the hopes that one day they might unlock the secrets and mysteries long ago forgotten.

...well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :lol:

It is the Universal Standard Template Construct, from which everything ever created by man has originated. The Adeptus Mechanicus has spent millenia in search of this one artifact in the hopes that one day they might unlock the secrets and mysteries long ago forgotten.

...well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :lol:

Universal Standard Template Construct: 'Any enemy models within 12" must take a dangerous terrain test, since stepping on these things $%^&ing hurt'

Archived