Fights With Wolves

Captain Semper

Nice work Cap'n things are looking good, can't wait to see them all lined up in their awesomeness.

Thx, you're in there too you know... :) Frost Blade / Storm Bolter - sorry little room to manouvere, I'm using what I have... You're up after Rayray is done.

Arez, i have around another 1k worth of Wolves to be painted!

Captain, these are all mighty impressive. mighty impressive.

WLK

Thx WLK - glad you like it! Say do you prefer the Arjac mini or the FW Wolf Guard Termies upgrade? I'm in two minds right now...

Thx WLK - glad you like it! Say do you prefer the Arjac mini or the FW Wolf Guard Termies upgrade? I'm in two minds right now...

If i was doing this project with the painting skills you've shown so far, I would def go witht eh FW Wolf Guard Termie sprues. those pieces are amazing. Arjac isnt a terrible model, but the FW sprues are incredible.

WLK

If i was doing this project with the painting skills you've shown so far, I would def go witht eh FW Wolf Guard Termie sprues. those pieces are amazing. Arjac isnt a terrible model, but the FW sprues are incredible.

WLK

Have to agree here - plus you could make a unique Arjac creation :( make your Debt paid in the ways of a True Wolf - with style, a unique image and keking hard! :) plus methinks that minus the dress-wearing detractions, your skill is more than sufficient to make it worthy ;)

Do people think we may have a potential converty in our midst?

And Nrth *punches him in the chin, doing nothing, then rubbing his own fist* been so long I forgot about that chin o yours. That's no skirt you (removed for content)!

drops a shoe in Nrth lap their you go now you don't have to worry about it i did it for you :D)

I've been riding the razors edge of sheer stress for about two weeks now, so you might not realize how awesome this joke was to me. Thanks man. :) A solid "good to be back" feeling hit me.

I was surprised that DA/SW wasn't a desperate allies option considering everything.

Wish I had termie armor and a frost blade in real life.

Don't we all? :lol:

Haha cool, didnt think that I made that big of a dent in the Challenge:D I'm honoured Brother

Oh yeah, 1,061pts! You're getting a heavy weapon too!

And Gizur had 1,060pts! So guess who's getting entombed in a sarcophagus in foetal position submerged in ice cold liquids for eternity? ;)

I only wish I had 10... ;) but then I can say that one of them is Battle Leader! ;) quite a few of you pulled this one during the ETL! (and was quite legal too).

And yes,I could use some advice with transfers...

I bet some thought the Dark Angel moved on - forgetting his debt to the Wolves... Well they were wrong!

This is the Dread - my compensation for not using SW specific minis... Unfortunately I run out of Dreadnought sized scenic bases - Gizur will have to wait until my next order comes in! ;)

Now only the Arjac count-as remains! WLK - your time has come! ;)

FIRST POST UPDATED

EDIT: I had to cut back on the number of pics in the first post - apparently I exceeded the limit...

• 3 months later...

My dear lupine friends, this is the end of the journey. In the wake of the ETL I have made a promise to one of your numbers, namely Forte (and by extention to all the brave Wolves that participated in the ETL) that I'd paint Arjac if Forte could muster enough of his fellow Wolves to deliver 2,000 pts worth of completions on his behalf. Well, you know the history, this target was overshot many times over, so I kept my end of the promise too (many times over). I've paited up a Wolfguard Terminator for all the top scoring members of the Wolves team (including Gizur the Dereadnought <_<) and left Arjac for last. Of course it's not Arjac, but a count as Wolf Lord Kieran - none other than the Wolf Champion and the ETL participant who delivered the largest single vow of the entire event of 3,999 pts !

So I give you WLK and a family photo of all the heroes of the Fang! I consider my debt repayed. Until we meet again Sons of Fenris - farewell!

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb402/ackool/Space%20Wolves/SAM_0398_zps2baac94e.jpg

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb402/ackool/Space%20Wolves/SAM_0403_zpsfc3da164.jpg

Well done cpt, debt well repayed and loved the competition. Found the chapter rivalry great and think you did a great job with the regular updates. Im sure the WG pack above are well chuffed with their minis, well deserved they did the fang proud. Dont leave it too long for the next one.

So I give you WLK and a family photo of all the heroes of the Fang! I consider my debt repayed. Until we meet again Sons of Fenris - farewell!

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb402/ackool/Space%20Wolves/SAM_0398_zps2baac94e.jpg

Damn, I look good...

I salute you Brother, your name and your oath shall be remembered as true and oak-strong among the halls of the Fang!

Wolf Lord Kieran

Archived