A Tale of Twenty Writers

Pavement Artist

The problem is that there is absolutely nothing about the two legions. Nothing at all. Anything you hear from the other legions is just wild conjecture. Not the best basis for a story :P also you run the risk of gw then coming out with some definitive background on them (unlikely) which would throw a spanner into the works of any story you did write.

Any of the others take your fancy?

Well the idea I had was to write a first person account like a officers log or some such . And to do it such a way that you really don't get alot of information just one guys day to day life as an astartes of the legion. But all of your points stand.

Sorry to come down hard on it, I just feel its safer to stick with the established legions. I like your idea, I feel that without giving any information away, it may lead to a bit of a flat story though. As I said, you're more than welcome to have a go at the others. :P

Oh no hard feelings I understand your not wanting to wonder into the darkness that is the lost and forgotten.

And the more i meditate on the idea of a first person account that gives no real information away...the more ambitious the concept seems.

I'll take the Sons of Horus, please. But I'm working down london until the 9th of Sep when I come back so I'll be away from the site until then.

Incidently, do you want them done by the start of november or the end or just november in general?

I may take Sisters of Silence, so if you could put me down and let me confirm within the next two days, that would be great :)

Cheers,

Ludovic

This should be a short story indeed :P

@ Dark Apostle Thirst: You do realise my Ultramarines might be smashing up Word Bearers in a novel!

I look forward to them trying :woot:

@CaptUrielVentris: Lets say the 15th November for entries. Split it down the middle.

Nice one, thanks. That should give me enough time to write up a decent story (well I hope to be decent), but I'm taking a notepad with me to write down ideas and the like if I have them. Also to get it started.

Archived