Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Word Bearers offshoot?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Lord Morgrim

Lord Morgrim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 264 posts
Would it be possible to have a Word Bearers offshoot warband?
Reading the WB trilogy at the moment and I am loving them!
I dont want to repaint my figures though! So i thought maybe could make them an offshoot who worship undivided differently....they overtly worship each god and encourage its members to dedicate themselves to one god...with the Dark Apostle making sure that the worshippers remain in balance throughout the warband....so the Apostle will always be undivided but other units and characters will be a variety of marks.....they were a reddish orange armour...not sure on the symbol...now for a name.....obviously the WB think of them as heretics and are hunting them......does this work?
cheers

Lord Morgrim

Feste

Feste

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 365 posts
Hey dude, there was a recent discussion of this: http://www.bolterand...howtopic=259509

My personal feeling is that once you start getting one set of fanatics, it's only a matter of time before you splinter groups and heretics.

minigun762

minigun762

++ PHYSICUS DEMENTER ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,981 posts
Let's carry on this conversation in the existing thread, thanks!
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users