PATH TO REDEMPTION

The Shadow Guard

Vow completed! Since I am not up to painting that banner by hand right now... :(

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/530/20130331183130.jpg

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/725/20130331183142.jpg

Edit: And with one Legion unit and one more from the new Codex, plus the white pearl for the month's vow, I believe those three give me a total of six!

Vow complete! Barely and not at all to a level I'm happy with... but enough to count.

http://i.imgur.com/lLHvtIG.jpg?1

As far as Pearls... I've got one from every month, +1 for LPC, +2 for BHoA articles, and possibly a +1 extra from this being my Successor colors - though my entry was last month. This should put me at 9. Shadow, we've talked about this before but it never seems to make it to the PDF and the Black Pearl list so I'm restating now :)

vow completed,i really went to the wire on this!!

a big thankyou to the ShadowGuard for keeping us all on the path....huzzah SG teehee.gif

here's the derpspeeder in Tabletop quality...its enough to say its done for the PTR...

med_gallery_9146_7882_436918.jpg

and my penance vow standard bearer(im inspired to do the rest of a command squad now)

med_gallery_9146_7882_104962.jpg

and that ends me with enough completed stuff to get my black pearl.

again many thanks to The ShadowGuard for all his work.

cheers , Mithril

Wanted to take a moment and say thanks to everyone and especially The Shadow Guard. This made me paint up nearly 2000 points of Dark Angels when I really needed that push to get things done. I now have an army with a few choices to outside the basic troops etc to put on the table fully painted. What a great walk from 7 months ago to now smile.png Thanks.

Now to work on my BoA chapter ;)

Dear Brother Angels and Sons of the Lion,

It has been a priviledge to have been witness to the astonishing participation by you all in this event which I started off as a low key event to promote continued completion of our models. The outcome has been stunning. This out com hs been even more rewarding with the decisive victory in the LPC 2013.

The February completion rate has reached a record 92%!! smile.png

I am truly greatful to all the participants who made this event such a joyous journey. One very special thanks to CAPTAIN SEMPER whose support, direction and constant company made all the difference between a failed event and the success I think it was.

Whether this was indeed a success or a horrble failure, only you, our battle brothers, can be the judge of that. If I have not documented your chievements correctly please post here or PM me. Please remember that the PDF of your achievements is not updated yet. I have to return to Australia to do that..next week.

I am unfortunately not in a position as yet to provide detailed analysis until the first week of April. So in the meantime ........

+ + + SUMMARY OF THE PATH TO REDEMPTION + + +

Path to Redemption Current Status
OATHS OF MOMENTThe FaithfulNeophytesRedemptorsTotal OathsOath BreakersCompletionsSEPTEMBERN/AN/AN/A8229 (35.3%)53 (64.6%)OCTOBER48120464 14(21.9%)50 (78.1%) NOVEMBER46120462 10(16.1%)52 (83.9%) DECEMBER49150266 13(19.7%)53 (80.3%) JANUARY52050461 09(14.8%)52 (85.2%) FEBRUARY49000150 04(08%)46 (92%)

Overall Participants = 126 Eligible for the Black Pearl = 49 (38.9%)

Congratulations to the 48 battle brothers whose stocism earned them the right to wear the Black Pearl.

Path to Redemption Overall Status
Eligible for Black PearlsFive White PearlsFour White PearlsThree White PearlsTwo White PearlsOne White PearlsThe Unredeemed No Pearls490105050817 41

+ + + THE LION'S CHAMPIONS + + +
Walkers of the Path to Redemption
Wearer's of the Black Pearl

PATH TO REDEMPTION SUMMARY (PDF - NOT UP TO DATE)

Alys Dwr (6)

AngelVeto (6)

Aradiel (6)

Arkley (9)

Artemid (9)

Avon Rekaes (6)

Balthamal (8)

Brother Captain Lucien (8)

Brother Moridius (6)

Brother Sergeant Bohemond (7)

Brother Tancred (6)

Bryan Blaire (8)

Captain Semper (7)

Captain Sox (6)

Cerroneth (11)

cielaq (6)

Cypher102 (8)

cypherthefallenangel (6)

Dark Master (7)

djgoldsmith (6)

Elmo9141 (6)

elphilo (7)

facmanpob (6)

farfromsam (6)

GlauG (6)

Grand Master Belial (9)

Grotsmasha (6)

Haranin (10)

Hidicul (6)

Izzuan (9)

Khalaek (7)

March 10K (7)
Master Gabriel Macleod (7)

Master Matthius (7)

Midnight Angel (6)

Mithrilforge (8)

NCSUWolf (7)

OliverRaffle (8)

Pueriexdeus (6)

Raven of the Wing (7)

Razblood (6)

recon0321 (7)

Sarducci (6)

Skink (7)

SnaRf.za (8)

Stobz (6)

Sviar (6)

Windfang (6)

Wraithwing (6)

+ + + PATH TO REDEMPTION IS NOW ENDED + + +

but ........ just when you thought it was safe.....

+ + + The PATH TO REPENTANCE is now Open + + +

+ + +  PATH TO REPENTANCE + + +

OATH BREAKERS! STRAGGLERS! WEAK OF WILL! THE LION'S DISGRACE! THE DISHONOURED!

This is your chance to regain your Honour!

PATH TO REPENTENCE IS NOW OPEN and will CLOSE MIDNIGHT GMT ON 9 APRIL 2013

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:

Anyone who has already made atleast one oath in the Path to Redemption and has not completed it.

WHAT DOES REPENTANCE REQUIRE:

To complete one or more of your incomplete oaths from the PtR

HOW TO GO ON THE PATH TO REPENTANCE:

Make an oath in this thread clearly stating your previously failed oath and the month it was originally made.

Complete a repentence task

WHAT DO YOU GET FOR COMPLETING YOUR REPENTANCE OATH:

You receive a single White Pearl for each of your incomplete oaths that you complete providing you also complete a Repentence Task.

WHAT IS THE REPENTENCE TASK:

The repentence task is justifiably a big deal. You must complete an Armoured Vehicle or Transport of the Unforgiven chosen from the following list:

Rhino; Razorback; Landraider; Vindicator; Whirlwind; Predator; Drop Pods; You may use any variant of these vahicles depicted in Codex dark Angels or the Horus Heresy FW Book. 

The repentence task is quite significant as we must not devalue the brothers who have stayed true to the path and earned their White pearlsover the past seven months.

You CANNOT make new oaths!

+ + + More surprises and information on Black Pearls on the 9th of April 2013 + + + 

+ + + Stay tuned and Stay Repentant + + +

+ + + BEYOND THE BLACK PEARL + + +

What kind of Black Pearl awards await our heroes?

Can you earn a Black Pearl in the future?

What do you do with the extra White Pearls you earned?

Can you earn a second or even a third Black Pearl in the future?

What is the Path of Retribution?

+ + + All will be revealed on the 10th of April 2013 + + +

I am now on 9 pearls, 6 for each month, 3 for IA Articles and unit to go with it.... I don't know how many oaths I made so not sure if I have extra there smile.png.

Hi Arkley, you are actually on 8 white pearls. One each for the six separate months and two for doing the BHoA submission. You probably misunderstood the description in the rules write up. The squad/character in the DIY chapter livery can score a White Pearl for a particular month. If done in addition to the months'orginal oath it just counts as an additional oath and does not net an extra pearl. The actual write up nets the extra two pearls. That is the way everyone has been allocated pearls.

Also, you have made seven additional oaths: three extra oaths in October, one in December, two in January and one in February; Three more would have netted you that extra pearl.

Although I am tempted to give out more extra pearls for the quality of painting but then it becomes very subjective and I will get in to trouble...ph34r.png besides you have no idea what else is lurking over the horizon... devil.gif all in good time...

SG

So is seven, lol...I think I had three or four bonus vows...but one of them being a Dark Talon, kaching!  "exceeded the standard," lol

/edit/

Closing in on that 2000th post, I just noticed...wonder if that's worth pearls, lol

Awesome, so close to that black pearl I could taste it. Then it was taken away :P :)

Regardless this was really fun and motivated a lot of people (including me) to get their models painted. I can't wait to see where this leads to :D

Archived