Chaos Undivided confusion...

Lord Kallozar

I seem to remember that Khorne and Slannesh were "elemental opposites." Same with Nurgle and Tzeentch. So if this is the case, what is to say that these unaligned entities are perhaps a mix of the influence of more than one. After all the Chaos Gods are really just cardinal representations of the warp.

I seem to remember that Khorne and Slannesh were "elemental opposites." Same with Nurgle and Tzeentch. So if this is the case, what is to say that these unaligned entities are perhaps a mix of the influence of more than one. After all the Chaos Gods are really just cardinal representations of the warp.

They are and they aren't. There was a whole discussion on this particular subject in this subforum forever and a half ago but I couldn't find it after twenty pages. Probably went straight over it. Anyway, as we were all talking, we sort of realized something: Yes the powers are lined up in a cross formation with two pairs of oppositely aligned powers exist that cancel each other out. But they also strengthen each other. The lines between each of the Gods' portfolios is so thin that it's almost blurred. It takes no effort at all that an act of worship to Tzeentch could strengthen Nurgle, Khorne, Slaanesh or all four. And it goes the same for all of them.

And I just realized that I said the same thing you did so I guess I am reinforcing your opinion. :)

Archived